Type keyword(s) to search

S03.02: Pirate Ships and Situationships

• Start Topic

She went to the hot tub in a skirt and got in with a camisole and thong. She's going to get really messy, I suspect. 

Not trying to be sexist or ageist, but I feel like she's a bit too mature for this craziness and needs to get her life together soon if she wants to meet and be serious with a serious person. It's hard out there for a woman! 

I know Kyle is the elder of the house, but he is married and more settled in terms of work and home life, it seems. And yes, he's trying to relive his 20s, 30s, in a way, but it's more difficult for a woman out in these here streets and the kind of man that Danielle wants may likely not take seriously someone who indulges in this behavior.

Based on the previews we've seen, it seems like she's going to fuck Alex and then get screwed and act crazy. I'm not a Danielle fan and hated the way she behaved on the last season of Summer House, but I wish for better for her.

On an even shallower note, Malia, girl, lighten that hair! Put on a bit of lippie!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
35 minutes ago, politichick said:

She went to the hot tub in a skirt and got in with a camisole and thong. She's going to get really messy, I suspect. 

Not trying to be sexist or ageist, but I feel like she's a bit too mature for this craziness and needs to get her life together soon if she wants to meet and be serious with a serious person. It's hard out there for a woman! 

I know Kyle is the elder of the house, but he is married and more settled in terms of work and home life, it seems. And yes, he's trying to relive his 20s, 30s, in a way, but it's more difficult for a woman out in these here streets and the kind of man that Danielle wants may likely not take seriously someone who indulges in this behavior.

Based on the previews we've seen, it seems like she's going to fuck Alex and then get screwed and act crazy. I'm not a Danielle fan and hated the way she behaved on the last season of Summer House, but I wish for better for her.

On an even shallower note, Malia, girl, lighten that hair! Put on a bit of lippie!

I have to agree. Malia looks odd with her dark hair. Ladies? Is Malia going for the gothic look and fashion style? I wish Bravo included Andrea in this season, but I don’t miss Paige or Lindsay.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, primadonna said:

I fail to see what these women see in the very unattractive Kory. 

You and me both!  And with the crazy editing on this program I can't tell who is speaking at any given time.  Am I wrong or did I hear Jordan say she's interested in Kory also?  His appeal baffles me just as much as Austin's from Southern Charm.  I'm like WTF?!!!

Edited by swankie
Spelled a name wrong.
  • Like 7
4 hours ago, swankie said:

You and me both!  And with the crazy editing on this program I can't tell who is speaking at any given time.  Am I wrong or did I hear Jordan say she's interested in Kory also?  His appeal baffles me just as much as Austin's from Southern Charm.  I'm like WTF?!!!

I believe Kory owns two or three health clubs and gyms near Charlotte, N. C. Kory may not be tremendously wealthy but does have enough money to attract the attention of the ladies. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Like Austen, Kory is tall. Apparently, that's all it takes with this crowd. Sorry Brian.

Danielle is messy and so cringey to watch. She just tries too hard with everything, it's emotionally exhausting.

Malia finally looks as ugly as her insides. Does she lunge jump on Kory trying to kiss him the previews? That's aggressive. No wonder Sam drops in...

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, APK said:

I have to agree. Malia looks odd with her dark hair. Ladies? Is Malia going for the gothic look and fashion style? I wish Bravo included Andrea in this season, but I don’t miss Paige or Lindsay.

I don't think she's going for goth. She's probably back to her natural hair color, maybe to give it time to recover from the effects of lightening it, sun, salt, and fresh sea air. It does look a lot healthier, but the color is not flattering.

This is my first season of Winter House. Have no idea how I got here!

• Like 2
20 hours ago, politichick said:

It’s interesting to see Malia away from the boat.  She’s always had guys dropping at her feet on Below Deck.  In this house she seems average.

• Like 5
20 hours ago, politichick said:

I don't think she's going for goth. She's probably back to her natural hair color, maybe to give it time to recover from the effects of lightening it, sun, salt, and fresh sea air. It does look a lot healthier, but the color is not flattering.

This is my first season of Winter House. Have no idea how I got here!

Malia looks really plain with dark hair. 

• Like 2

I didn't watch the episode yet, but I would like to say that judging from the first episode, Alex is disgusting. I don't watch Below Deck for many years because it's too trashy even for Bravo's standards. I was shocked to read about the sexual harassment incidents (potential rape prevented by the filming crew) on BD Down Under, and Gary King. I consider Alex and Brian trying to kiss Jordan sexual harassment. 

And I'm another one who thinks Kory is unattractive.

Brian still has no game.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
On 11/1/2023 at 8:24 AM, snarts said:

Like Austen, Kory is tall. Apparently, that's all it takes with this crowd. Sorry Brian.

Kyle, too. He's a shortie but he's married and off the market so it doesn't really matter. Brian is such a dork with no game at all but thinks he has game. The worst kind! 

I'm another one on the WTF is so hot about Kory train. I don't get it. At least Austen is good looking which dissapates as soon as he opens his shallow mouth, though. Dumber than a box of rocks. 

Can't stand Danielle. Her IG show nothing but partying constantly. I don't know where she gets these dozens of friends to always party with. Isn't she getting a little old for that? 

• Like 2

Malia gets guy’s attention on the boat because shorts and t-shirts can be worn as a uniform. She also has pretty nice legs. I have two female friends on Facebook, and they both act like Danielle. One of them is in her mid 30, while the other one is in her early 50’s. Their Facebook post is nothing but pictures of them at a beach, nightclubs or restaurants. The early 50’s chick has been divorced twice. I’m amazed the cast of Winter House, Summer House and my two Facebook friends can maintain their employment.

Edited by APK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Damn I don’t like Danielle but holy judgement lol. If she wants to party who cares. Didn’t know when a woman turns 30 she has to banish herself to her house lol.

Kory is not attractive at all. I don’t get everyone’s obsession with him. It’s probably because he’s in good shape I guess but everything about him is lame and he’s trash. Sam thinks he’s her boyfriend lol so seems like a label has been put on it.

Schwartz actually came off pretty likeable I thought.

Alex and Brian are both gross.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I finally watched the episode. 

Why does Kory pretend his relationship to Sam is in a stalemate, and they are not exclusive, and was flirting with Malia, and Jordan, while Sam (his actual girlfriend) appears in the opening titles? Amanda, and some more Below Deck crew members will arrive later, and I assume Sam, as well. I don't think she would appear out of nowhere, he must have known. It's going to be awkward. 

Brian, Alex, and Kory are stupid. 

Malia is a little aggressive regarding Kory.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 10/31/2023 at 8:03 PM, primadonna said:

I kept thinking about the homeowner watching these people disrespect their home.  Alex is coming across as a douchy sleezeball.  I fail to see what these women see in the very unattractive Kory. 

Alex is showing a common theme from Below Deck to Winter House. He tends to drink excessively, then stumbles around in a blackout state, attempting cringe inducing come ons. Then, I think he tries to use the "I was so drunk" excuse to explain all his douche behaviours, and his inability to actually attract anyone.

On 11/1/2023 at 4:28 PM, Emmeline said:

It’s interesting to see Malia away from the boat.  She’s always had guys dropping at her feet on Below Deck.  In this house she seems average.

Malia was very cute and fun both seasons of below deck. Today's Malia is a bit more hardened and jaded. Too bad, because I liked her vibe before.

• Like 1