Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E11: Airing the Dirty Laundry

altopower
  • Start Topic

Christine is ecstatic when Mykelti tells her she's having twins. Then, Meri reveals that while out for their anniversary, Kody finally admitted he no longer wants a relationship with her, and she is forced to consider ending her marriage for good.

Started this because LiveChat is still locked and we need somewhere to talk!

Edited by altopower
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 4
1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

So Kody is now saying HE tried to fix it?  Ha!  And now he tells her they aren’t married?  I thought he wasn’t allowed to be the one to walk away? 

Ha. He never tried to fix anything. But by now he's confessed to being in love with Robyn and rethinking polygamy. I guess he finally was so sick of Meri hanging around that he just blurted out what he'd been saying in the THs all along.

• Like 12

'Your life is not one that I want to insert myself into,' Kody say to Meri.

He should have been that direct years ago.

At least he has now said it to her. But this also explains why in last season's tell-all that she was honest about the supposed reconciliation that Kody tried to spin. (And Christine was supposedly against.)

This Kody is a bigger jerk than any either Kody we've seen.

• Like 14
  • Applause 8
2 minutes ago, Orcinus orca said:

Boy, Meri REALLY doesn't know how to read a room. Kootie has been blowing her off for years, doesn't invite her for holidays and now she's surprised that he's done with her?  Just because he never actually said it.  Seriously?

Well, to be fair, he has a habit of treating his first three wives this way. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

There's Janelle. They needed to work her in for the paycheck.

Of course Kody was on Janelle's kids' birth certificates. Until the arrival of Robyn, they were Kody's favorite kids.

I do wonder if Kody is on Christine's kids' birth certificates.

5 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

SW typical delayed timeline!!!

Yep, back in April for Truely's birthday.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4

And once again we have Kody waiting for a child to reach out to him instead of picking up the phone that goes both ways and calling HER. Robyn needs to explain to him how that works. If he wants to talk with her and maintain a relationship, he has to do some of the work.

• Like 16
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

I don't like reflective Kody and weepy Robyn. Neither are authentic.

This episode has a lot of throwback footage. I wonder if, in April, a few of the OG3 decided they didn't want to film.

Or Kody pushed back because he couldn't control the narrative.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Gramto6 said:

"Maddie stopped reaching out to me". Earth to Kootie, the phone works both ways. If you don't call them ever why would they call you out of the blue??

Because he is the narcissistic messiah. People reach out to the 'god' rather than the other way around.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Gramto6 said:

"Maddie stopped reaching out to me". Earth to Kootie, the phone works both ways. If you don't call them ever why would they call you out of the blue??

He’s never gone to visit her, and I probably  doesn’t know her phone number.  Heaven forbid he text anyone.  

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
Just now, mythoughtis said:

He’s never gone to visit her, and I probably  doesn’t know her phone number.  Heaven forbid he text anyone.

I don't know anyone's number anymore because they're all keyed into the phone. I would think Robyn would have added all the kids into his phone for him.

• Like 1
  • Wink 2

I am in Vegas to see Adele. I am on my cell, so I can’t keep up. Is it my imagination or are there a lot of flashbacks tonight? 

Kody seems surprised that Ysabel is uncomfortable around him. Gee I wonder why.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
Just now, Adeejay said:

I am in Vegas to see Adele. I am on my cell, so I can’t keep up. Is it my imagination or are there a lot of flashbacks tonight? 

Kody seems surprised that Ysabel is uncomfortable around him. Gee I wonder why.

Yes this mostly filler.

• Like 3

I thought this was the episode that Meri made her decision to leave. Maybe I was just hoping?

Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Apologizes. I thought the next episode aired next week. You may continue to live chat in this thread this week. 

Thanks, @Scarlett45!  We appreciate you!

• Like 7
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Apologizes. I thought the next episode aired next week. You may continue to live chat in this thread this week. 

Just glad you are OK!  Kind of fun to chat in the episode thread!!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, altopower said:

Practically the whole show is flashback clips. It's weird.

There is nothing new to see or say.  They just keep beating the "we're not a family anymore" dead horse.

How many times do we have to hear the same crap?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1