Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E05: Yessir, the Pink City LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Teams travel more than 2,000 miles from Vietnam to India where they must balance traditional pots on their heads while performing a folk dance and assemble a life-size, three-dimensional mural.

Original airdate 10/25/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

It looks like they're putting the donut in an odd place on their heads, and so they're having to tilt their heads to keep it on.  Ashlie appeared to have hers more towards the front of her head.  I think it has a lot to do with donut placement.

• Like 5

I need my favorite team to not lose because of balancing pots while at the same time there is a horrifying mass shooting unfolding in my favorite state. It’s hard to focus on the race.

ETA: Rob is amazing. To see him look supportive and chill and calm as Corey struggles is honestly incredibly moving.

Edited by hendersonrocks
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

All challenges today were pretty cool.

Interesting that the detour didn’t have enough stations for all teams forcing both options to be played. Has that happened before?

I think so, with a similar kind of challenge, but I can't remember which season or what the challenge was.

So happy to see Rob and Corey finish the Doll task quickly.  I love the wonderful spirit they have.  But that balance detour was hard to watch.  

LOL Browncoat - it really is the new Twinnieee.  Hee!

• Like 2
  • Love 1