Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E01 Premiere

• Start Topic

Here we go!  I haven’t watched for the entire time that Tyra was on it — well, I stopped a few weeks in when I couldn’t take it anymore — so it is GREAT to be back watching a show that I so enjoyed in the past.  Hope they do right by DWTS.  I’m super fond of Alfonso and have high hopes for Julianne.

Edited by MerBearHou
Yikes, fixed spelling on Julianne!
  • Like 13

Half an hour in and I’m already enjoying this so much better than the last few seasons. Just getting Tyra out is many degrees less annoying. No one’s bugging yet, but AP is still left to perform. Glad the strike is ending and Matt showed up. Nice tribute to Len. 

• Like 14

Well, I'm not going to be able to get "It's a Sunshine Day" out of my head the rest of the night now, show, thanks :p. 

I remember Tyson being a big deal back in the '90s, wild to see him pop up on here :D. He's doing good. 

• LOL 2

It is nice to watch again.  It is amazing how much more it feels like the old show without Tyra on.  I don’t even love Julianne but she is miles better than dealing with Tyra.  I enjoyed Barry.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

Jamie Spears with Alan. She's  got some rhythm. I love Alan.

15/30 

I love that the first thing Carrie Ann had to say when she started her critique was, "You're beautiful." I'm thinking it's not a good sign when the first comment in one's critique has nothing whatsoever to do with your actual dancing :p. 

• Like 4
Just now, Evenshorter said:

I cannot watch AP.  Why is he even allowed on this show?  Do people not know about him?

I don't follow football, outside of whatever's happening with my mom and sister's favorite teams (which aren't the Vikings), so I didn't know about his history until people started talking about it here. 

I liked her. I agree it wasn't perfect, but I'm interested to see where these two will go as the season goes on. 

When Bruno took off his jacket and I saw his shirt, I kept thinking he looked like a human disco ball :p. 

My mom, after they showed Lele's friends in the audience: "Do they ever show people's enemies in the audience?" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Didn’t watch Tyra at all, she’s so annoying!  

Somfar I’ve liked the first girl, and Jason, he was really good. Everyone else was just meh to me. I like it when they look like they’re actually having fun.

ok…the South American chick wasn’t that good

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I thought Tyson Beckford would have good moves and rhythm - I was wrong - he’s still not bad to look T.

I am glad there are no obvious ringers this season.

I probably should watch all of them before I saw there aren’t any ringers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Just WTH do I have to kill to have Mira's LEGS?! Jeez Louise!  💃

Love that someone with your handle, LennieBriscoe, comments on the daughter of Paul Sorvino — 2 of the best on Law & Order ever!   And yes, her legs are amazing.  

• Like 5