Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E06: The Understatement of the Year

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

On 9/25/2023 at 2:20 PM, bichonblitz said:

I still find it difficult believing they were having good sex. Janelle is extremely overweight and I thought that was a turn off for Kody. Unless Janelle did some things the other wives didn't do....

I was always under the impression that their relationship was a best-friend, platonic one. Janelle has said so much in the past. And she loved their "amazing conversations" (puzzled). But whatever went down in Vegas, Kody had a momentary period of love. He was SPROUTING POETRY!

• LOL 4
29 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

I was always under the impression that their relationship was a best-friend, platonic one. Janelle has said so much in the past. And she loved their "amazing conversations" (puzzled). But whatever went down in Vegas, Kody had a momentary period of love. He was SPROUTING POETRY!

She said somewhere this season that she missed having him in her bed and I'm assuming they did more than talk there, though I suppose it could have been affection as much as sex. Janelle has also talked about how she found Kody sexy and attractive (I don't see it but ... I guess there's a lid for every pot).

Whatever their physical relationship was like, it's always seemed clear to me that Janelle loved Kody and was in love with Kody, in a non-platonic way. I never got the impression that Kody loved Janelle or if he did, it was more as a friend, BFF, co-parent. I think his view of her was strongly tied up in her role as mother to his children and when the children began acting in a way that he did not like, it also tarnished his view of Janelle. He could never take any sort of accountability for the decline of his relationships with his children and he still doesn't. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1