Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Something Borrowed, Something Green

• Start Topic

Are we going to talk about how everyone is in awe of Tendi?

The Murder Bug Drinking gaming coming to a party near you

Tendi, look out for the hunks.

Mariner getting stabbed was a fun bit.

I really like T'Lyn and how she is being portrayed.   She is fitting in really well with the group.  

• Like 3

Loved the Mariner stabbing joke, at least she took it well, 🤣

Boilmer and Rutherford really wasn’t interesting. 

So Orion is a matriarchal society , but the men still seem to have rights and have command . It’s interesting how that society balances things out.

T’lynn is just getting better every time she shows up. I hope she stays.

• Like 1

Another one bites the dust at the hands of the mystery ship. So far it hasn't gone after any Federation ships, but I'm sure that will happen soon enough.

Love the gag of Mariner getting stabbed in the same spot over and over again.

T'Lyn always makes me laugh. "Who wants to rewire a ship?!" "I do not."

• Like 1

I love the way Lower Decks has written Tendi.   She actually is a very capable pirate but CHOOSES instead to be a Starfleet Officer.      It’s not that she can’t be a pirate she doesn’t want to be one.    But the episode makes me want to see more of Orion society and Tendi growing up.   

• Like 3
2 hours ago, phalange said:

Love the gag of Mariner getting stabbed in the same spot over and over again.

T'Lyn always makes me laugh. "Who wants to rewire a ship?!" "I do not."

T',Lyn has been fantastic this season. It was a nice gesture to toss the record she had been making. Besides, if anybody asks why the report wasn't filed, a high-ranking member of Orion nobility requested that it not be released. 

2 hours ago, phalange said:

Another one bites the dust at the hands of the mystery ship. So far it hasn't gone after any Federation ships, but I'm sure that will happen soon enough.

We've had Klingons, Romulans, and now Orions. Considering it went after Ma'ah's ship, I'm concerned that the Vulcan ship T'Lyn had served on will be next. I certainly hope not. 

• Like 4

I don't know where else to put this but it kinda works with the idea of the Orions and Samuel Clemens.  One of the things that makes Lower Decks work so well is that it takes some of the craziest and dumbest shit Star Trek has ever done and just runs head first without shame with it and turns it into something actually real.   I mean the Orions have started as some weird sexy aliens and morphed into rapy weird sexy aliens but Lower Decks turned the society into something that made a weird sort of sense as a Matriarchal society that values piracy and strength.  And the Samuel Clemens thing was just put in there so two bros could work out their differences in a fun way but show what works for one situation make not work for them all.    

Still I want to see a full length movie set on Orion.  

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Panopticon said:

I loved this one. I could watch a whole season of Tendi, T’Lyn, and Mariner stuck on Orion for some reason. 

Someone somewhere is writing an epic femslash fanfic novel based on that concept.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1