Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E05: When the Going Gets Tough

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, BAForever said:

Remember Big Love? Why didn't they all sit down to a weekly/monthly meeting with calendars and discuss where Kody is, big events he needs to attend, etc. They copied several plotlines from Big Love (the quilt)- why not this one? Oh wait- it makes too much sense

Big Love was based on the spirit of cooperation. 

The Brown's union is based on backbiting competition for time with their "Leader"  as well as financial resources.

Whadda way to live!  It makes all of us better or bitter?.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 9/19/2023 at 12:05 AM, Yeah No said:

How Robyn can still be so confused about all of this when it is more than obvious to the casual observer of their TV show is just amazing to me.  She is still determined to hold onto the BS story Kodouche sold her in the beginning because she knows on some level deep down that if she admits he deceived her she will be the next target of his wrath.  So she is willfully denying it to herself and scratching her head publicly about it.  I hate to say it but in this episode she said a few things that were "on the edge" about that.  If he gets a whiff for one minute that she's waking up to his responsibility in this, she's opening herself up to a world of pain from him.  But I kind of doubt that's going to happen at this point anyway.

Very interesting interpretation...something I had never considered before.

On 9/20/2023 at 12:21 PM, dariafan said:

Until kooties nomad tendencies come roaring and he makes them move   Cause Robyn said this epsiode she doesn’t control things 

I absolutely could not believe it when she said that, since she is the master puppeteer. Sometimes I had found myself believing her schtick, and I thought that she couldn't be as manipulative as everyone is saying, but all it took to finally push me over to the correct way of thinking, was that scene the other week where she talked Meri out of inviting Janelle's boys (??) by saying something about how "won't it be unsafe?", and just like that Meri 'all on her own' came to do exactly what Sobbyn had wanted.

On 9/19/2023 at 6:04 PM, mythoughtis said:

It would be nice if one of the  kids could actually go to all four years of high school at one school.  Logan, Aspen, Leon, Hunter, Maddie, Gabe and I forget how many others  sure didn’t get to.   

I noticed that when Sobbyn was saying something that involved summarizing something about each household's kids, she talked about "Meri's daughter". But by the time of filming, wasn't Leon out as trans by then?

38 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:
On 9/19/2023 at 5:04 PM, mythoughtis said:

I noticed that when Sobbyn was saying something that involved summarizing something about each household's kids, she talked about "Meri's daughter". But by the time of filming, wasn't Leon out as trans by then?

I do not believe Leon had announced their trans status until later in 2022. 

• Like 4