Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Pnina Tornei is now designing engagement and wedding rings? Are they as trashy as her gowns? 

Can you imagine the garishness? They'd have to be very ostentatious indeed to compete with those stripper fairy dresses she favors. 

I like Mikey. There I said it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Empress1 said:

Is Brittany flagging down strangers?

Yes. Freakin' drama queen. I can understand why she doesn't want to take the phone that Andy bought her but why can't she make one call on it from his property to get a ride.

• Like 7
Just now, Empress1 said:

Is Brittany flagging down strangers?

Several times in my life strangers have come up to me and asked to borrow my phone. To call their mother. Because they just got out of jail. True story. And one time I was waiting for a bus in the middle of the day and some guy at the bus stop starts chatting with me. Just got out of jail. Did SO MUCH CRACK the night before. I'm all "Oh, indeed, how very nice for you (oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck come on bus)". I am an elderly lady and I thought I was not approachable. My resting bitch face is fabled. Go figure. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Good job Brittney.  You almost got that $700.  She's going home to mommy.  This is where she should have gone in the first place.

Andy?  Go back to your REAL life, and try to make up that $1K in cash and that I-phone can go to your long suffering son.  Or Daughter. Someone who'll appreciate it.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Andy cares ever so much.  He's such a mensch.  

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I don't like either one of them. They were mutually using each other and neither of them would just be honest about it. Hopefully their story is wrapped up tonight.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2