Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

this relationship shes gonna constantly question him and he is gonna get annoyed by it ... She needs professional help with these issues and its just gonna end up jerking them both around till she does 

I sounds like Chelsea is just as paranoid as Melissa but I just get distracted reading this board and miss their subtitles that I didn’t notice.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Mikey just admitted he was stealing cars.  Previously he told us he accidentally bought a stolen car. 😁

Well, who among us hasn't bought a stolen car by mistake? Could happen to anyone. 

And never mind the guns and drugs in the trunk!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, who among us hasn't bought a stolen car by mistake? Could happen to anyone. 

And never mind the guns and drugs in the trunk!

I mean, I just had to try on those pants that were in the back. How could I know there were drugs in the pockets?

• LOL 6
51 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chelsea is being really, really weird. 

He deserves better.  I think he's one of the more sincere convicts they've had on this show, I believe he wants to turn his life around and make his daughter a priority.  I see Chelsea becoming an impediment to that with her penchant for dramatic nonsense.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I find Britney to be very insensitive. I can’t fathom how difficult transition is and she’s acting like it’s no big deal.

I agree, I am gobsmacked by how blasé she is about Kerok going on and off hormones, like it's changing his hair color. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Neither of these two need a kid at this point in their life. 

Right? Where's the fire? Wait a couple of years. Brittany talks like she's in her late 30s with a ticking clock, not 22. She wants to get knocked up so she'll have an excuse not to go back to school. Seems a tad extreme but she's demonstrated that she's not a very thoughtful person. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Where's the fire? Wait a couple of years. Brittany talks like she's in her late 30s with a ticking clock, not 22. She wants to get knocked up so she'll have an excuse not to go back to school. Seems a tad extreme but she's demonstrated that she's not a very thoughtful person. 

I can't parent right now its taken me away from my spirituality  here take the baby 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2