Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

You idiot! He actually went to the ATM! Britany is counting it. 20 short! Im surprised she went in the door. She was loitering a bit, so I thought she was going to make a break for it! Oh, damn, she is leaving!! She only came in to get her stuff. Damn, she literally took the money and ran. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

Here we go folks, this is a slice of my life. More than once I have been approached by someone who just got out of jail who wanted to use my phone. You know, to call their mother. I do not have a kind face. I have no idea why this happens.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t worry, Andy. There are many more inmates on CellmateSweeties.com.

Maybe Lizzie's back inside. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I love how she told us that she thought about exactly what she could take from him without risking catching charges.  Doesn't everyone think that way?

because she knows he is thinking the same thing if she leaves me and takes xyz ill have her arrested 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If anyone is interested, I’ve been watching Pact of Silence on Netflix. It’s an 18(!) episode telenovella with good production values. It’s entertaining, if you can overlook the plot holes, sort of like cotton candy for your brain. 

The Chelsea and Mikey story?

• LOL 2