Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Gobi said:

Who's going to have the kid? Why does K-ROCK have to stop testosterone?

Britney is having the kid. Kerok has to stop testosterone so his eggs can be retrieved I think.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I ran out of family heirlooms to pawn, so does anyone want to buy my dog? She comes with a bag of kibble.

I was at an estate sale today and the woman had been a model in department stores, probably in the 70's. There was a vast array of fabulous shoes--Joan & David, Van Eli, Ferragamo, none my size. Purses. Scarves. Clothes (size tiny). But I did find several pairs of kid gloves. When I find a con to marry I figure I'll sell all my estate sale plunder. Should fetch a pretty penny! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Britney is having the kid. Kerok has to stop testosterone so his eggs can be retrieved I think.

I don’t care how the doctor soft pedaled it, but the hormones switching on and off repeatedly can’t be good for someone’s body.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Who's going to have the kid? Why does K-ROCK have to stop testosterone?

Britany wants to harvest his eggs because apparently she has some fertility issues. But if she’s able to carry a child, maybe they can harvest eggs from her, too. I don’t know. It seems like she should get herself checked out more if it’s that important to her rather than forcing Kerok into going off T and needing to take progesterone or whatever the process is to get those eggs cooking. Brittany is being really insensitive to Kerok by insisting on this. He’s been through so much to transition. It’s icky either way: If she’s really this insensitive towards him or if she’s just using this as a storyline.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Chelsea is being really, really weird. 

I literally said out loud “just fuck him, damn.” Unless she has a trauma related to sex - but if that’s the case she should talk to Mikey about it rather than shutting him out.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Britany wants to harvest his eggs because apparently she has some fertility issues. But if she’s able to carry a child, maybe they can harvest eggs from her, too. I don’t know. It seems like she should get herself checked out more if it’s that important to her rather than forcing Kerok into going off T and needing to take progesterone or whatever the process is to get those eggs cooking. Brittany is being really insensitive to Kerok by insisting on this. He’s been through so much to transition. It’s icky either way: If she’s really this insensitive towards him or if she’s just using this as a storyline.

Oh, that makes much more sense. Kerok was all about him providing the egg until he heard he'd have to go off testosterone. Which is perfectly sensible. Brittany is really getting on my nerves. She's whiny. Kerok is going through a lot. Its not like changing your shirt, going on and off hormones. 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was at an estate sale today and the woman had been a model in department stores, probably in the 70's. There was a vast array of fabulous shoes--Joan & David, Van Eli, Ferragamo, none my size. Purses. Scarves. Clothes (size tiny). But I did find several pairs of kid gloves. When I find a con to marry I figure I'll sell all my estate sale plunder. Should fetch a pretty penny! 

I LOVE estate sales! I went to one recently. The house was built in the 70's. It was well cared for, and retained the 70's "glow". They even had 70's Playboy magazines!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kerok wants it to be HIS child. Its OK for Britt to use donor sperm, but it must he HIS egg. 

I don't think Kerok is pushing for it to be his egg.  Brit really wants  a child.  He keeps saying he's not ready and he does not want to go off T.  Brit did all of the investigation and planning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2

Here’s an anecdote—when I was walking my dog the other day, around 4:30PM, we were headed toward the next part of the trail and I saw what I thought was a jet black dog crossing the path. We waited to see its owner, so I could signal to put a leash on the big black dog. Turns out there was no owner; it apparently was a black coyote, very rare. Needless to say, we turned and trotted to the car.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 8
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I literally said out loud “just fuck him, damn.” Unless she has a trauma related to sex - but if that’s the case she should talk to Mikey about it rather than shutting him out.

Chelsea does have trauma related to sex.  She said previously that all of her prior relationships were abusive.  However, she needs to try to explain this to Mikey.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

That's going to be the sexual assault discussion, I'm guessing. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I LOVE estate sales! I went to one recently. The house was built in the 70's. It was well cared for, and retained the 70's "glow". They even had 70's Playboy magazines!

Houseguest and I have been going every weekend, its SO MUCH FUN. Two weeks ago I scored some McCoy Pottery. I'm not really a nut for pottery but I thought it was pretty. Idly looking online to see if I could get a sense of what the value was (got it super cheap). Found out that one piece I'd bought had been sold at auction for $285!! I paid $14 for it! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Here’s an anecdote—when I was walking my dog the other day, around 4:30PM, we were headed toward the next part of the trail and I saw what I thought was a jet black dog crossing the path. We waited to see its owner, so I could signal to put a leash on the big black dog. Turns out there was no owner; it apparently was a black coyote, very rare. Needless to say, we turned and trotted to the car.

Houseguest saw a coyote crossing the street in front of our house last night! 

• Mind Blown 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hi all! I’m recuperating from my hip replacement and thought I would pop in to tell you I’m doing well. The first few days are rough, but I’m looking forward to blue skies on the horizon. Enjoy the show and give them hell! (They deserve it!)

I'm so glad you checked in! I hope you're resting well and healing rapidly! Sending hugs!

• Like 4
  • Love 2