Type keyword(s) to search

S20:E9: Finale

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Damn, 3 hours! 

Do they have to pay someone from the audience to be a contestant on the next Bach?! Surely they haven’t sunk that low. 

I did like the woman with the cast on her arm with the “Cast Me! #bachelornation”—clever! I hope it’s her.

if Aaron is causing you acid reflux, send him home…again!

Have dinner and hang and chat in my room?!? Is she turning this into an overnight after Xavier bailed/was dumped?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I think they just showed Neil Lane in the audience. My guess on the big event that has never happened before is Charity and Dotun getting married at ATFR. Or, the surprise is exactly what Jesse already told us—someone is getting cast from the audience, which is no longer a surprise and he spoiled himself.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Wonder what Dotun and Joey will think when they realize she swapped Xavier out for Aaron?

Joey’s face—lol! I don’t think Dotun even noticed. Then again, I think it’s Dotun lol the way, so it doesn’t even matter who else is there.

• Like 2

I loved Dotuns wink to Joey when she walked out Aaron. He doesn’t look overly worried. I’m thinking charity told him in private it’s him in the end. I’ve felt from the beginning and her bringing Joey along that Joey was being groomed for bachelor. When he said ILY last week, and she said it back, I swear is face had an “oh crap” look for a min.  My only confusion is her obvious stress and meltdown that is being shown at final rose

• Like 5
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I hope our special audience contestant wants to do this.

I had a "birthday surprise" at a Flyers game and I wanted to kill people over that....

I hope that they didn’t make you sing “God Bless America” to bring them good luck.

• LOL 3

Oh no! Joey’s date went too well! The family all loved him and Charity looked completely smitten! I still think Dotun is a better match for her. Joey is cute, but his personality is very blah. I can see what his uncle meant about twisting his personality to fit others. He just seems very passive. He can say the “right” things in response, but Dotun is a more active partner for Charity. I’m sure I’m not putting this in a way that makes sense.

• Like 5

I don't like it when a man or woman says that someone checks all the boxes. This is not a job interview or shopping for a new car. I noticed Charity's mom used the phrase "checking all the boxes" when she talked about Dotun.

• Like 4

Seems to me that Charity had already decided on Dotun, but is upset that her family seems to see more "glow" with Joey. Like when you flip a coin for something you think you are undecided about, and are upset at what comes up.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't like it when a man or woman says that someone checks all the boxes. This is not a job interview or shopping for a new car. I noticed Charity's mom used the phrase "checking all the boxes" when she talked about Dotun.

That’s how Mesnick got in trouble.   He picked the woman who checked the boxes and then immediately regretted it, but had no idea how to fix things. 

• Like 3

Charity bops in all in love with Joey and then wonders why her family is skeptical when she tries to say she’s also in love with Dotun. Now she’ll double down on her love for Dotun and end up picking him.

• Like 4

Why is she having this argument with her family. They already told her they like her better with Joey and she didn’t like hearing that. 

She just needs to replace the h with an l and then she’ll have clarity.

• Like 5
(edited)

Charity is being weird as hell insisting that her mother basically choose for her! After this and some of the other things Charity has said about needing to be perfect and putting up with that chronic cheating boyfriend for 6 years, I feel like Charity probably never makes decisions for herself and always just follows what her mom and/or her ex tell her to. Her mom, knowing this, is like enough already, Charity. You are a grown-ass woman and if you are deciding whom to marry you need to make that choice. That was way too much angst on both of their parts than just a typical I want to hear your opinion conversation. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, dleighg said:

That poem was so stupid. That's the best he could come up with????

It was the street performer who wrote the poem, wasn’t it?   Joey / the producers saved and framed it.   

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

It was the street performer who wrote the poem, wasn’t it?   Joey / the producers saved and framed it.

That's what I meant. The poem was dumb to begin with, Joey just framed it. He put no personal choice into it at all.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Charity is being weird as hell insisting that her mother basically choose for her! After this and some of the other things Charity has said about needing to be perfect and putting up with that chronic cheating boyfriend for 6 years, I feel like Charity probably never makes decisions for herself and always just follows what her mom and/or her ex tell her to. Her mom, knowing this, is like enough already, Charity. You are a grown-ass woman and if you are deciding whom to marry you need to make that choice. That was way too much angst on both of their parts than just a typical I want to hear your opinion conversation. 

Also - although we haven't seen this - maybe Charity asks her mom and friends what she should do and if she follows that person's opinion, and things go wrong, she blames the person who gives the opinion.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Okay. At this point I’m starting to think the big surprise is that both of them get engaged to Charity and they find out about the other one at the live ATFR, where she’ll decide between them based on audience applause.

• LOL 10

Your imagination far supercedes what actually awaits us.

Ok Dot wins the gift round. But she’s basically telling him to his face that he doesn’t have it in the bag and he was so sure. This is totally scripted and acted out by both of them right. He knows he’s the one. 

Edited by dizzyd
Stupid autocorrect ruining my grammar
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Okay. At this point I’m starting to think the big surprise is that both of them get engaged to Charity and they find out about the other one at the live ATFR, where she’ll decide between them based on audience applause.

My guess upthread was the first Bachelorette throuple.   

• Like 1