Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, altopower said:

Robyn, the family was gathering IN ANOTHER STATE for a birthday, not a family reunion.

In addition.  Robyn doesn’t invite her ex husband’s family to her birthday party.     Christine could have invited Robyn’s kids/ but they wouldn’t have driven to another state without Robyn - who was  not invited nor should have been 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

And even if it was a family reunion, Robyn, you told us last week that you wouldn't want to go. So what's the deal? You want to be invited but don't want to if you're asked, so why invite you? Besides, they don't LIKE you.

• Like 9
  • Applause 5

Eek, a Blair talking head!

Meri really doesn't have a storyline. We don't need to know about her rag storage. It doesn't more the story along.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 2
Just now, waterytart said:

If I were Christine I would be serously hurt that Crybrows heard about the twins before me. I give her props for not acting upset if indeed she was.

I didn't find her believable when she said it was fine. 

This Meri/Blair/Jenn storyline is just boring. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Shut up, Meri.  We know your truth, too.  You were going to run away with a guy you fell in love with online, only to find out “he” was a “she.”  Yes, you were catfished, but you lied to everyone about it.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

All this stupid family does is talk about things.  Janelle, taking your daughter out to dinner every few weeks is nothing. He's her FATHER. Does he even call her and talk?

SAFE. There you go again with that WORD

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Meri really doesn't have a storyline.

She does, but the producers don't want to delve into it, and Meri and the rest of the Browns probably don't want them to.

They could be asking Robyn why she didn't call or text Meri much for a couple of years during the pandemic. They could ask Kody why he wasn't direct with Meri for so long.

They could ask Janelle and Christine why they were so worried that Meri maybe wanted to buy the B&B to escape them, and were so intent on her moving to Flagstaff with them, only to have nothing to do with her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5

Best line ever-- "I don't know if Kody will ever get his poop in a group."

Never heard that before. It must be the Mormon equivalent to getting your S&#t together.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Meri and “her truth”. As opposed to the real truth.   Meri doesn’t have friends, she has staff.  It’s about what they can do for her.  Jen is jumping through hoops, shoveling, being the “yes man”.  
I….don't like Mykelti. I think she is dishonest and talks out of both sides of her mouth. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
3 minutes ago, altopower said:

Kody doesn't want to reconcile with Janelle. He just doesn't want to be dumped again because, hello, you can't have a Sister Wives show if you don't have Sister Wives.

He said the only reason he’s pretending to try is because he doesn’t want Robyn to be mad.  

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Anyone else think it was weird Kody massaged Savannah's shoulders?

I think he was trying so show a closeness that doesn't exist and I felt so bad for Savannah. I was repulsed on her behalf.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, waterytart said:

I think he was trying so show a closeness that doesn't exist and I felt so bad for Savannah. I was repulsed on her behalf.

I think that's it. It was uncomfortable to watch.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Orcinus orca said:

Running out of content, TLC?  So now we have to see a shed remodel?  Sheesh.

Exactly.  This segment is ridiculous.  

Circles?  Pink vs. white countertops?!  Paint chips?!

Where’s Leon?  I gather they don’t want to film anymore?  That’s a huge and compelling subject to talk about, and it’s sad it’s just completely ignored.  

• Like 1
Just now, LotusFlower said:

Where’s Leon?  I gather they don’t want to film anymore?  That’s a huge and compelling subject to talk about, and it’s sad it’s just completely ignored.  

That's their right and I'm glad to see at least that much respected.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, LotusFlower said:

I think they are honoring Leon's decision NOT to be part of the filming. Yes, it's a huge subject, but if they don't want to be the center of a huge discussion and watch their life picked apart, well then, it's off limits. 

• Like 13

I do miss seeing Leon and Audrey. I think Meri truly loves them and possibly is visiting them off camera. Seems Leon does not choose to film any more which is perfectly fine.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 7
11 minutes ago, altopower said:

I think they are honoring Leon's decision NOT to be part of the filming. Yes, it's a huge subject, but if they don't want to be the center of a huge discussion and watch their life picked apart, well then, it's off limits. 

I totally agree.  I just think it would make for great tv, especially since long-time viewers watched Leon grow up.  But I’m glad the show is respecting their privacy. 

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Like 1