Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: The Fame Games Variety Extravaganza

• Start Topic

(edited)

The eliminated queens return to rally around LaLa and protect her from Alexis' thirstiness! Seriously, with the problematic nature of some of this show's past contestants, you'd think that they'd edit that shit right out, because this is now just getting creepy.

Later, the eliminated queens clearly show that they haven't seen Espana 2 as they present pleasant, if mostly unremarkable, talents, and are all upstaged by a clownish ice cream boobapalooza. You should have put some baloney on top of that sundae, Jimbo!

Edited by davidcalgary29

I was thoroughly entertained by the variety show.  I would have had a hard time choosing just two winners. I think all the queens did a stellar job, each in their own style and creativity.

Does anyone else feel like Ru just pulled the rug out from under us?  I was a huge supporter of the Fame Games twist because the queens who are eliminated get to continue to showcase their runway package and the viewers get to decide who they liked the best.  Now, two queens will have their votes doubled and tripled, taking the choice away from us.  At least LaLa will now be able to buy some good fashion.

• Like 3

I thought Kahana and Jessica gave the best performances, aside from Jimbo.  But the vote page apparently lets you vote as many times as you want, so I don't know that it necessarily matters.  And we had to watch the mostly mediocre fashions be paraded on untucked week after week when it's really just vote for who you like best. Jessica it is...

• Like 1

Dear Ru, please give us a reality show documenting Alexis' and Lala's budding love story!!!!!

Monica's performance was very boring. How many more times was she gonna say "not a soul can clock"? if she was doing different choreo each time she said it, it might have helped. But girl, that performance was not it. She looked great though!

Now Lala Ri! That was a show! Bitch said, "You want a taste; it's chocolate!"

200.gif

Jessica and Kahana were also great. And I really enjoyed Alexis'. Actually I liked all of them except Monica's. 

Also, Jimbo is a fucking idiot and I love it!

I liked Kandy's song, but whose voice was that singing???

• Like 7
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Dear Ru, please give us a reality show documenting Alexis' and Lala's budding love story!!!!!

LaLa has a boyfriend (who is not Alexis), and was very much over the Showmance thing (and Alexis) at the Roscoe's viewing party, so I'm going to guess that it ends here.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, davidcalgary29 said:

LaLa has a boyfriend (who is not Alexis), and was very much over the Showmance thing (and Alexis) at the Roscoe's viewing party, so I'm going to guess that it ends here.

Damn, so much for watching queens fall in love.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, littlebennysmom said:

Anyone else think Naysha's flamenco bore little likeness to the actual dance?

I think it had elements of the actual flamenco (the footwork looked on point) and had an updated vibe as well.  I loved her look and thought it was a great showing.  

• Like 6

That was the LaLa Ri experience I wanted, needed & got. Damn. Love love love her & her talking heads are the best. 

I'm glad we saw the other queens again, they brought some life back to the werk room. 

Thanks to Jimbo I will always see her whenever I come across a banana split. And where the ingredients came from. 

I'm honestly not looking forward to next week other than hopefully seeing Jessica or LaLa win the Fame Games. And Jimbo snatching that crown (crossed fingers, toes, eyes, hell I'll sacrifice something to ensure Jimbo's win).

• Like 5
  • LOL 1