Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
21 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Carmela is enjoying the exposure. She has to give TLC permission to use her face and picture.

I am calling it now---that actual woman in the pics will appear at the Tell All to explain how she never contacted this fool and someone stole her pics and she had no idea until TLC found her. And even then, Tyree will insist that she is lying because the man on the phone is making her be a prostitute and what they had was real. He won't ever accept reality. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

I am calling it now---that actual woman in the pics will appear at the Tell All to explain how she never contacted this fool and someone stole her pics and she had no idea until TLC found her. And even then, Tyree will insist that she is lying because the man on the phone is making her be a prostitute and what they had was real. He won't ever accept reality. 

No he will say maybe Carmela is being sex trafficked and that the pimp is brainwashing her. He will say she’s being brainwashed. And he will say Carmella is afraid of the pimp. So she is lying. He will say she knows who he is. But she doesn’t want her pimp to think that. They were secretly  planning the trip.  

then he will say the money he gave Carmella helped her pay for her camming. He will say his money got all the equipment. 

• LOL 2
On 7/17/2023 at 8:36 AM, anoninrva said:

Chris just sounds like a life of the party guy, which is really tiring.  Cleo is more of a homegirl.  Again, I don't see them working out at all.  They're very different people, trans and autism issues aside.

They apparently did not talk about the intimate side of dating a Trans which I find odd.  Its a big deal if you are looking for romance.  If Chris had to get drunk to kiss Cleo at airport, that is not a good sign or start.  

Maybe they are in it for the money or to be on TV.  They sure do not seem to be in it for a real relationship.

• Like 2
On 7/18/2023 at 9:38 AM, Mr. Miner said:

All I can think about when I see Christian is how hard I want to punch him in the face.🤷‍♂️

Christian is one of those guys whose face has looked 60 years old since he was 11 so he overcompensated by acting extra “young and fun.”

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Okay, this is probably just my opinion, but if the producers are going to title an episode "Fatal Attraction" then, by golly, there should be an attempted murder or bunny boiling (please, not the later though).  Titles mean something producers!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, gaPeach said:

They apparently did not talk about the intimate side of dating a Trans which I find odd.  Its a big deal if you are looking for romance.  If Chris had to get drunk to kiss Cleo at airport, that is not a good sign or start.  

Maybe they are in it for the money or to be on TV.  They sure do not seem to be in it for a real relationship.

Chris looked weird when he saw Cleo like here I go!!!!!! Go run and kiss her. 

• Like 2

I seem to be in the minority on this but as an autistic person I completely understand Cleo's reaction to being pretty much forced into that horribly uncomfortable situation for her.  Just watching that scene in the crowded bar, surrounded by people and noise, and thinking about if I were stuck there how terrified I'd be, might have an anxiety attack and be left with no choice but to bolt out of there and would probably just leave regardless after more than one quick drink, and without Christian talking to people at another table.  No, no, no way would I willingly move closer to that table with strangers and join in their conversation, would be upset at even that suggestion.  I couldn't even see, maybe due to camera angles though, an easy and quick way to even leave either.  I'd feel trapped and quickly start to hate whoever was making me be there, no matter how much else we had in common and those two seem to have almost nothing, completely different lifestyles, absolutely no hope of working out, Christian being a drunk and not seeming to be into Cleo's cats which are obviously a huge part of her life, aside.  I'm so glad I have a partner who is OK with me not wanting to do "social stuff" and when/before dating previous men one of the first things I'd make sure was discussed was how often he had people over to his house, went to bars/parties/concerts or anything like that and made sure he knew I'd never be into it, he'd have to do them alone, that it causes me tremendous anxiety and is in no way whatsoever fun for me, nor will I ever "get used to it."  I hate Christian and this "relationship" is completely absurd.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/17/2023 at 8:36 AM, anoninrva said:

Jasmine and Gino still feel pretty fake, but it's clear that she only sees her value as an object of sexual desire, and he doesn't.  

Are we talking about the same Gino? 

download.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Boxer Woman said:

I seem to be in the minority on this but as an autistic person I completely understand Cleo's reaction to being pretty much forced into that horribly uncomfortable situation for her.  Just watching that scene in the crowded bar, surrounded by people and noise, and thinking about if I were stuck there how terrified I'd be, might have an anxiety attack and be left with no choice but to bolt out of there and would probably just leave regardless after more than one quick drink, and without Christian talking to people at another table.  No, no, no way would I willingly move closer to that table with strangers and join in their conversation, would be upset at even that suggestion.  I couldn't even see, maybe due to camera angles though, an easy and quick way to even leave either.  I'd feel trapped and quickly start to hate whoever was making me be there, no matter how much else we had in common and those two seem to have almost nothing, completely different lifestyles, absolutely no hope of working out, Christian being a drunk and not seeming to be into Cleo's cats which are obviously a huge part of her life, aside.  I'm so glad I have a partner who is OK with me not wanting to do "social stuff" and when/before dating previous men one of the first things I'd make sure was discussed was how often he had people over to his house, went to bars/parties/concerts or anything like that and made sure he knew I'd never be into it, he'd have to do them alone, that it causes me tremendous anxiety and is in no way whatsoever fun for me, nor will I ever "get used to it."  I hate Christian and this "relationship" is completely absurd.

Read all of what you wrote. Yes sometimes it seems like those situations would be intense. Will be intense. 

loud music lots of people talking the lighting. I will mention to you though first episode Cleo was asking producers things about their Aquarius signs. So she was kind of doing like Chris. 

I want to ask you a question since your autistic why would Chris be so stupid to Leave such a relaxed setting for Cleo to such a complete opposite loud situation? What was that? It seemed like everything was perfect. Quiet dimly lit. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Boxer Woman said:

I think those cats are service cats. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

loud music lots of people talking the lighting. I will mention to you though first episode Cleo was asking producers things about their Aquarius signs. So she was kind of doing like Chris. 

I want to ask you a question since your autistic why would Chris be so stupid to Leave such a relaxed setting for Cleo to such a complete opposite loud situation? What was that? It seemed like everything was perfect. Quiet dimly lit. 

Astrology is irrelevant to me, can't relate to it so I probably tuned Cleo's conversation about it out, don't remember it and since I don't, don't know what that situation was like as far as how many people, how much noise, etc.  If astrology is an important topic to Cleo I can see how she might want to discuss it in some situations.  Maybe the producers prodded around until they found a subject she wanted to discuss to get into that.  I'll open up to people much more than I usually would if the subject is very interesting to me and I want to learn more about it from them, and/or give them information from my side.

I also have no idea why Cleo would want to be on this or any other TV show.  I sure wouldn't, like to keep my private life private, but all autistic people are different.

IMO Chris just seems clueless about autism.  He doesn't understand Cleo so doesn't understand why she doesn't like some of the situations he enjoys like crowded noisy bars.  Lots of times people have been convinced I would enjoy something I know I absolutely wouldn't no matter how much I tried to explain that it's just not for me.  Also he mentioned more than once that he wanted Cleo to get drunk with him so she'd loosen up or something.  Maybe he was convinced that if he just got her buzzed enough she would then enjoy being in a crowded bar, the way it might someone who wasn't autistic but just shy/introverted or something.  And if Cleo were drunk he'd feel less self-conscious about his own alcoholism and figure she wouldn't mind him getting wasted like most sober people would.  He seemed pretty focused on getting his own buzz on, was going to do that regardless of what Cleo wanted.  Lots of drunks enjoy "bar hopping."  Probably lessens the chances of them being cut off by servers when it's not known how many drinks they already had.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Read all of what you wrote. Yes sometimes it seems like those situations would be intense. Will be intense. 

It made me feel a bit panicky to read it.  I really appreciated the perspective @Boxer Woman!

15 hours ago, Drogo said:

Cats can’t be service animals. Maybe emotional support animals. 

Cats really do have a calming effect on me so I could see it!  Cleo's cats are darling.  She seems like a good soul.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Boxer Woman said:

Astrology is irrelevant to me, can't relate to it so I probably tuned Cleo's conversation about it out, don't remember it and since I don't, don't know what that situation was like as far as how many people, how much noise, etc.  If astrology is an important topic to Cleo I can see how she might want to discuss it in some situations.  Maybe the producers prodded around until they found a subject she wanted to discuss to get into that.  I'll open up to people much more than I usually would if the subject is very interesting to me and I want to learn more about it from them, and/or give them information from my side.

I also have no idea why Cleo would want to be on this or any other TV show.  I sure wouldn't, like to keep my private life private, but all autistic people are different.

IMO Chris just seems clueless about autism.  He doesn't understand Cleo so doesn't understand why she doesn't like some of the situations he enjoys like crowded noisy bars.  Lots of times people have been convinced I would enjoy something I know I absolutely wouldn't no matter how much I tried to explain that it's just not for me.  Also he mentioned more than once that he wanted Cleo to get drunk with him so she'd loosen up or something.  Maybe he was convinced that if he just got her buzzed enough she would then enjoy being in a crowded bar, the way it might someone who wasn't autistic but just shy/introverted or something.  And if Cleo were drunk he'd feel less self-conscious about his own alcoholism and figure she wouldn't mind him getting wasted like most sober people would.  He seemed pretty focused on getting his own buzz on, was going to do that regardless of what Cleo wanted.  Lots of drunks enjoy "bar hopping."  Probably lessens the chances of them being cut off by servers when it's not known how many drinks they already had.

Good write. Yeah I have no idea why Chris would want to get Cleo drunk like that. That sounds very selfish to me. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Good write. Yeah I have no idea why Chris would want to get Cleo drunk like that. That sounds very selfish to me. 

I really dislike Chris, and it's not like he's remotely empathetic, but thinking that Cleo may like being drunk and social like he does (or simply not thinking of what she wants) doesn't seem that unlikely here.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

I really dislike Chris, and it's not like he's remotely empathetic, but thinking that Cleo may like being drunk and social like he does (or simply not thinking of what she wants) doesn't seem that unlikely here.

Also, for some alcoholics, they cannot fathom how anyone can have fun sober. That, and if she is drunk too, she is less likely to find him an annoying douchebag and more likely to think he is super endearing. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Well said. 

• Like 1

If Chris does have a drinking problem, he can't help it-- it's his brain. He's out with Cleo, but his focus is on how to keep drinking-- he started the conversation with the table next to them to start a party so he could keep drinking. 

Chris may not know much about autism, but Cleo doesn't know much about alcoholism.

This relationship is doomed. 

• Like 5
On 7/22/2023 at 10:36 PM, bravofan27 said:

Chris may not know much about autism, but Cleo doesn't know much about alcoholism.

She probably does by now after spending some time with Chris.  Hopefully she realized they aren't right for each other, for many reasons, and has moved on.

On 7/17/2023 at 4:20 PM, Quof said:

Oh stop it, Waldorf, a doctor did not tell you it was a parasite without a lab test that takes a lot longer than 30 minutes for results. 

To test for a suspected parasite you have to submit a poop sample and it takes at least a few days to get the results back (speaking from experience).

What I want to know is how she managed to get a doctor's appointment the same day (in the UK). The rest of us lesser mortals typically have to wait weeks for an appointment, and for a simple stomach bug they wouldn't even see you until symptoms had persisted more than a week (unless you had severe symptoms like dehydration). 

1 hour ago, Squishy Tomato said:

To test for a suspected parasite you have to submit a poop sample and it takes at least a few days to get the results back (speaking from experience).

What I want to know is how she managed to get a doctor's appointment the same day (in the UK). The rest of us lesser mortals typically have to wait weeks for an appointment, and for a simple stomach bug they wouldn't even see you until symptoms had persisted more than a week (unless you had severe symptoms like dehydration). 

Or unless you were paying, which tourists, especially Americans, would probably do rather than trying to use the NHS like a British person would. It looked like she came out of one of those urgent care type places that the production company probably found for her.

Personally I just think she made herself sick just for dramatic effect, same with the diagnosis which you are correct about taking longer to get if it was a parasite, she seems the type. 

• Like 1

I'm not a Cleo fan but I actually felt sorry for her in the second  bar. She made it perfectly clear to the viewers -  more than once - that she finds noisy, crowded environments overwhelming and stressful. Yet Chris, who knows she has autism, doesn't understand or respect this? 

41 minutes ago, Squishy Tomato said:

I'm not a Cleo fan but I actually felt sorry for her in the second  bar. She made it perfectly clear to the viewers -  more than once - that she finds noisy, crowded environments overwhelming and stressful. Yet Chris, who knows she has autism, doesn't understand or respect this? 

He asked her if she was overwhelmed there and she got offended that he asked.  She didn’t really express her discomfort to him until he started talking to other people. 

On 8/15/2023 at 8:33 AM, Shrek said:

Or unless you were paying, which tourists, especially Americans, would probably do rather than trying to use the NHS like a British person would. It looked like she came out of one of those urgent care type places that the production company probably found for her.

Personally I just think she made herself sick just for dramatic effect, same with the diagnosis which you are correct about taking longer to get if it was a parasite, she seems the type. 

Maybe the doctor said you are a parasite on Dempsey.

On 8/15/2023 at 9:10 AM, Squishy Tomato said:

But then in another episode she said a crowded farmer’s market was one of her favorite places so I’m totally confused.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1