Type keyword(s) to search

Tejaswi (TJ) & Kimberly

• Start Topic

When 30-year-old Alabama native Kimberly saw 33-year-old Indian Tejaswi in a dream, she realized they were destined to be together. The clairvoyant will ship out to India to marry Tejaswi, also known as "TJ," and live with his family in a traditional Indian household. But does Kimberly actually understand what the duties of an Indian housewife are?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
49 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Well, well, looky here! Kim is an actress! https://www.imdb.com/name/nm11307453/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_1_nm_7_q_Kimberly%20Rochell

and a self-published author of relationship books! 

Opening victim in two low- budget horror films.  Now we know where she learned that scream.

I saw she claimed on social media that she will cover the three months between the wedding and the scream in a book.

And then there is this:

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-kimberly-rochelle-slammed-racist-claim-indians/

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

There was even a sequel, Rest Area 2, to one of them. Hard to imagine there was any demand for that.

Apt title because I’m sure they are shitty.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

She's downright unhinged: image.png.5f5b769cfb7cb58a77d9c38ed0b3f77b.png

If she had magical powers it stands to reason she wouldn’t be such a mess amirite?

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

There was even a sequel, Rest Area 2, to one of them. Hard to imagine there was any demand for that.

It's hard to imagine there would be any demand for a sequel to Saw if you've ever seen any of them, yet here we are on number 10. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

She's downright unhinged: image.png.5f5b769cfb7cb58a77d9c38ed0b3f77b.png

She is really insane. I get not liking someone calling you names but then again, you go on a reality show and act like a nut, people are going to call you one. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

She is really insane. I get not liking someone calling you names but then again, you go on a reality show and act like a nut, people are going to call you one. 

And she called Jenny the c word with a smirk 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I truly don't know how to respond to someone who is so ignorant, she sees nothing wrong in calling someone (old enough to be her grandma) a C U Next Tuesday.

In what reality is this even accepted? I'm actually embarrassed that I am encouraging Kimberly's idiotic behavior just by watching this shit show.

• Like 4

I took one for the team and watched Rest Area, starring America's Sweetheart, Kim Rochelle. I'm a fan of low budget and micro budget horror movies, so I knew what to expect. Most of these movies are crap, but on occasion there is gold amongst the dross. This isn't one of those occasions.

As micro budget movies go, this is pretty average; not really bad, not particularly good. The story concerns a masked killer who kills people at a lake side resort (filmed at Okatibbee Water Park, Meridian, Mississippi), as one does. Kim is the female lead, although she doesn't have all that much screen time. The movie tends to introduce characters at periodic intervals who then mostly die or run away. This takes up a lot of the one hour and seven minute run time.

Kim is probably the best actor in the movie, which is faint praise considering the rest of the cast. She's much more likeable here than on 90 Day. As to what 90 Day fans all want to know: How is her screaming? Surprisingly, she doesn't scream at all in the movie. Does her character die? No, so there is no catharsis for 90 Day fans.

Saw it for free on tubi, a streaming site. There's a sequel, Rest Area 2, that isn't streaming anywhere for free, so I won't be watching it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Do those sites that have free movies insert commercials or edit the movies?  I’ve never understood the business model.

I can't speak for Tubi or any of the others but I know Freevee has some commercials.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Do those sites that have free movies insert commercials or edit the movies?  I’ve never understood the business model.

Tubi has commercials, usually not many and I’ve seen some movies on tubi with no commercials . Tubi itself doesn’t edit movies but sometimes the print that they have has been edited. I’ve seen hard “R” rated movies on tubi, and one that could have been “X”, and also some with rather tame material missing.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Tubi, FreeVee (formerly IMDB TV) Pluto, etc. all have commercials inserted in movies in the most absurd places, and sometimes “cut to commercial” mid sentence.

Pluto is the worst I’ve seen, loaded with commercials at frequent intervals.

• Like 3