Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

actually, no. If Cohen WAS on Ritalin or a derivative of such, we'd actually have answers. He's on a different drug- it's called $$$$sirensmedia$$$$. He can't ask questions that production does not allow him to- or be aired asking them. 

Hopefully his show will improve since his dismissal as a producer. Andy is just an employee these days. With a very tiny office. To compliment his tiny ratings talk show. 

Andy stepped down from his previous role about the same time this show was being filmed, so whatever we got at the end probably had little to do with Andy. Regardless, he has always been terrible at hosting the Reunions and asking the right questions, whatever his role at Bravo.  

• Love 5

I can't believe another (and final) epi aired without once again anyone getting to the bottom of Beadorgate. To me that is one of Tamra's biggest lies - unless of course Terry really did say it. Otherwise why would Heather be happy to let it go and not confront Tamra? And while I never beleived that Shannon made it up, Tamra pretty much admitted as much by saying Shannon does not have a mean bone in her body.

I did totally enjoy the bitchface on Heather when Shannon talked about her four trips with David, and how well they are doing. Not only is Heather pissed that Shannon's marriage is not falling apart, but Shannon gets to rekindle romance with a super hot husband. Heather on the other hand is stuck with Miss Terry. Karma.

• Love 5