Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5: Anticipation and Speculation

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, NotChristine said:

Looks like season 5 is on the horizon

As a RHONY fan, I'm thrilled! I hope this season gets incredible ratings and the new "RHONY" flops. Maybe then we could get actual RHONY back for good. 

• Like 7

St. Barths, the site of the iconic Scary Island. Incredible.  

If production were smart, they'd let Jill show up halfway through the trip as a "surprise". And if they weren't so cheap, they could bring Bethenny back. Could you imagine how epic that would be? Give the viewers what they want! Never mind Andy's personal vendettas he has with certain housewives… if he can't remain impartial and put the business of entertaining over his own ego, then he shouldn't be in the position he's in. JMO 

In any case, I can't wait! At this point, I will take the OG RHONY cast any way I can get them. (minus Leah and Eboni)

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Bethenny's thoughts about RHONY Legacy: 

Excellent point. Paying the women for one week and getting about 8 episodes out of the deal is far more financially beneficial. The fans get to enjoy the chaos these women bring, the women get paid good money for a week's worth of work, plus get the attention every Housewife loves… it's a winning formula. And hopefully this does well enough that Bravo/Peacock (aka NBC Universal) will want to continue RHONY Legacy (minus Leah and Eboni) and take them to different locations. 

I only wish this was airing on Bravo first and not Peacock.

Also, Jill being vilified for wanting equal pay - for a brand new and shorter show - is unfair. She was right to do so, and I like that Bethenny gets that, too. 

Edited by funnygirl
Justice for Jill
  • Like 6
13 hours ago, Wicked said:

I can't believe they asked Dorinda back

Andy Cohen told Dorinda she is off pause during BravoCon in early October 2022. It was shown on Bravo.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Unfortunately with Dorinda on I won’t watch.  She is gross, mean, and outright vile.  I’m still shocked with how hard she went against Tinsley, which was like shooting fish in barrel.  I don’t mind the fighting and yelling in these shows, but she took it to an unnecessary level where it wasn’t fun at all.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
On 5/16/2023 at 1:47 PM, mostlylurking said:

Unfortunately with Dorinda on I won’t watch.  She is gross, mean, and outright vile.  I’m still shocked with how hard she went against Tinsley, which was like shooting fish in barrel.  I don’t mind the fighting and yelling in these shows, but she took it to an unnecessary level where it wasn’t fun at all.

Why bring back Dorinda AND Kelly?  Neither need to grace our tv screens again.

• Like 6
20 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

I 'm looking forward to see that Kelly Bensimon is just as weird as ever. 

Her freak out on Scary Island was a "tell".

I still have a theory on her.....

I think she still is judging by the trailer.