Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Zwei Sie Piel mit Seitung Sie Wirtschaftung

• Start Topic

Well, this was better. Still not great, but better. If it stays on this trajectory, it will be good eventually.

I knew the german guys were in cahoots with the "resistance" when that one guy fell through the truck. That seemed awfully staged. I guess Lizzy still can't tell a force. Which is a bit disappointing.

Are the resistance guys just playing Lizzy to move her along on their quest to destroy Mrs. Davies or are they really secretly working for her?

The Jesus reveal I didn't see coming until like a minute before they spelled it out. He seems to be giving her relyable information. First about the magicians she busted, then about the last holder of the grail. Is Christianity literally real in this show, or is this all a simulation?

On 4/21/2023 at 4:48 AM, Door County Cherry said:

Does this mean Wiley didn't blow up the horse since it looks like he set up a lot of this?  All of this?  Is he working for it?  

That one was weird. As I understood it, they used play-doh as "explosives" but it blew up anyway? Did god blow up that horse?

• Like 3
On 4/20/2023 at 7:48 PM, Door County Cherry said:

Does this mean Wiley didn't blow up the horse since it looks like he set up a lot of this?  All of this?  Is he working for it?  

I am really hoping the horse explosion was just a set up. I have no idea what Wiley's game is here, but I am willing to stick with it to find out.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:48 PM, PurpleTentacle said:

The Jesus reveal I didn't see coming until like a minute before they spelled it out. He seems to be giving her relyable information. First about the magicians she busted, then about the last holder of the grail. Is Christianity literally real in this show, or is this all a simulation?

I was shocked too, but the fact that it flashed to the field of pianos (which was weirdly beautiful)  immediately after her conversation with "her husband", I am wondering if it's all in her head. Guess we'll find out.....the make out session with "Jesus" was kind of gross for me though.....

I really loved the flashback with her parents, their magic show, the "fake parents" and how she met Wiley. Between Poker Face and this show, Peacock is really giving Reno a moment!

• Like 3

I wonder if Simone's observations about her love for Jesus are what many people feel. A mixture of faith and earthly love.

I have to read the explanations here to understand what is happening. Same deal with Station 19, Preacher, and others of this ilk.

Loved the piano quest - we are restoring our old family piano, bit by bit, because it meant so much to my mother. Nobody plays, but we can't bear to consign it to the trash heap (nobody wants free pianos anymore).

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 2

The field of pianos looked like a surreal painting - which is apt for this show. So, J is Jesus - makes sense as a nun's husband. And since we've already seen the Grail it was clear (as much as something can be clear in this show) that something in the PowerPoint on steroids was shady.

So, Schroedinger's not Simone's dad? The mother seems to be the clue - Ms Davis glitched when Simone mentioned her mother, you could almost hear how Chekhov's gun was loaded in that scene. I'm more disappointed in Simone in not registering that than that she fell for Wiley's con. (Maybe it will be revealed that she did later on - in that case my apologies, Sr. Simone.)

• Like 3