Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: The Live Reunion

• Start Topic

On 4/17/2023 at 10:36 PM, braziliangirl said:

Vanessa interview with Jackie and Josh was so friendly. Maybe she felt sorry for Jackie or worried about all the hate she got?

My guess is that Vanessa did her nice interview beforehand with J & J, and the producers chewed her out for going easy on them, so she over-compensated with her interviews during the live show. While Nick basically took a nap. 

Edited by Cramps

It's not so much Vanessa's questioning that is awful, but I cannot stand her mannerisms, taking over every conversation including talking over Nick, and her blatant bias. She was so over the top nice to Jackie and Josh to the point of me rolling my eyes (yayyyy Jackie and Josh are still together!!.) Forget about the fact that she accepted a proposal from another guy and treated him like absolute shit during their time together, didn't show up to her dress fitting, and  moving on to the other guy in the pods 2 minutes later... but Vanessa was not warm or nice to Marshall at all when he was nothing but kind to Jackie and dealt with all of her drama from day 1 in Mexico. She's just a very annoying host.

Who Micah chooses to be friends with (Shelby, those other girls and Irina) is enough to know what type of person she really is. Shelby is the devil and I would have said "no" at the altar if I were Paul just based on the friends she keeps. 

• Like 10
On 4/25/2023 at 4:56 PM, Jax7917 said:

It's not so much Vanessa's questioning that is awful, but I cannot stand her mannerisms, taking over every conversation including talking over Nick, and her blatant bias. She was so over the top nice to Jackie and Josh to the point of me rolling my eyes (yayyyy Jackie and Josh are still together!!.) Forget about the fact that she accepted a proposal from another guy and treated him like absolute shit during their time together, didn't show up to her dress fitting, and  moving on to the other guy in the pods 2 minutes later... but Vanessa was not warm or nice to Marshall at all when he was nothing but kind to Jackie and dealt with all of her drama from day 1 in Mexico. She's just a very annoying host.

Who Micah chooses to be friends with (Shelby, those other girls and Irina) is enough to know what type of person she really is. Shelby is the devil and I would have said "no" at the altar if I were Paul just based on the friends she keeps. 

LIB is popular show for the current climate, and I doubt it would have lost a single viewer without Nick and Vanessa lachey.

I think Nick lachey could have done much better. His wife seems to be super alpha, dominating and controlling without anything to back it up, apart from pushing out babies. The couple is just not suitable to be a host on a show based on relationships.

Edited by William2021
48 minutes ago, William2021 said:

without anything to back it up, apart from pushing out babies.

In addition to hosting these shows, Vanessa is a working actress and currently the lead in a network drama recently renewed for another season.

If anything, I wonder what Nick brings to the table.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Finally watched.  I can completely accept that contestants  may not be as bad as they seem because we get only partial pictures of the contestants because of how much is left on the cutting room floor.  But what is Vanessa’s excuse?

Edited by call me ishmael
Clarity
  • Like 2
On 5/18/2023 at 10:26 PM, call me ishmael said:

Finally watched.  I can completely accept that contestants  may not be as bad as they seem because we get only partial pictures of the contestants because of how much is left on the cutting room floor.  But what is Vanessa’s excuse?

Finally watching this, months after it originally aired. I wonder if she didn't watch the show, but saw heavily edited clips that the producers chose.