Type keyword(s) to search

S07.07: Rise and Wine

• Start Topic

Danielle is annoying. Get over it Lindsey isn’t partying anymore.

Robert was annoying too.

Amanda’s voice is always so whiney. Kyle needs to cut his stupid hair lol.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

It looked like Danielle and Robert have hit the relationship stage of hating the sight of one another.

With all the projecting Danielle is doing she might as well be a movie theatre, sheesh.

• Like 7

Danielle: “I would like to be alone with Robert but he never gets to see anyone and I know he wants to hang out and party with everyone, I support that” 

Also Danielle:  “I don’t want to hang out and party, but you stay and have fun.”
Also Danielle:  “Get the fuck into bed right now, how very dare you.”

Question- Did her hair always look like a costume wig from Party City or is it growing more annoying as she does?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
50 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Ciara attempt to stand near or talk to Gabby let alone “peel back layers.”

While I agree, something about Gabby rings fake/false. I realize Ciara's unpopular but I felt her with the standoffish/reserved comments. I'm overly cautious with new people as well. Then again, I'm continually suspicious of most people (and with good reason, I'd add). 

Never liked Danielle and this season she's been extra annoying with the alternate whining / shit stirring. 

Amanda should only wear earth tones. She looked absolutely stunning at lunch. Appreciate how Lindsey has mastered the art of crying without tears. Having a hard time mustering any sympathy for her hurt feelings when she's done her fair share of smack talking everyone over the years, especially Kyle & Amanda. 

I feel for Carl in that environment, where everything is centered around partying/alcohol. It's why I don't think Lindsey's a good match for him because I don't see her ever voluntarily leave the show/limelight. I do believe that people in relationships with alcoholics can drink. However, Lindsey's drinking isn't a glass of wine with dinner, she still covets the late night club scene. No bueno.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, snarts said:

I do believe that people in relationships with alcoholics can drink. However, Lindsey's drinking isn't a glass of wine with dinner, she still covets the late night club scene. No bueno.

I believe Lindsey is an alcoholic herself (just like Kyle). She can never have a glass of wine with dinner and stop at that. She has to get shitfaced drunk and that is what is not going to work with Carl. I do think this relationship will go on for a long time because they are both tired of the dating scene and babies are on their minds. Give it 5 yrs down the road when the glitz and shine wear off and reality sets in with a couple of kids and responsibilities and no more show revenue to live on. 

Danielle grow the fuck up and start concentrating on your own failing relationship. She's projecting her frustrations with Robert on Lindsey and Carl's relationship. She has a lot of free time at night because Robert is working. She's miserable, she wants what L&C have (for now) and is starting to realize she's not ever gonna have that with Robert. 

As for Paige and Craig, I'm not sure this relationship is going to withstand the long distance situation. Paige is just not ready and will not be happy if she moves to Charleston, maybe in a couple of years but I'm not sure Craig is willing to wait that long. Craig is wanting to think about settling down with her. I don't see it ending well. Paige is not 22, she's 30. Time to make some adult choices. Of course we know she's holding out because she wants to stay on the show so why move now? It's a tough situation. 

• Like 5

Yea I can’t see Paige ever wanting to leave NYC so unless they are long distance forever or Craig decides to move to NYC not sure how it can work. Who knows tho.

Robert and Danielle seem like they hate each other.

• Like 4

I watched about 20 minutes of this episode - if I were Robert I'd be pissed that all the food that he went to the trouble to transport, prep and cook, went to waste. Again. I hope the production team got to partake. Did they actually coordinate their outfits for that meal?

Lindsey and Carl making out with her on top of him was gross. Grow up. Amanda's voice has gotten so much worse.

• Like 5

Oh my god. This is so boring! It’s not even fun anymore. It’s just dull people snipping at each other over dull shit.

i get not liking Lindsay. I really do but what exactly do Danielle and The Mean Girls Club want from her? If she drinks they don’t think she’s being supportive of Carl. If she doesn’t drink she’s not being true to herself. They are not going to be happy until Carl dumps her. And I’m just flabbergasted that they don’t get how Lindsay might be hurt over a whisper campaign to breakup her relationship. Color me shocked that I’m on Lindsay’s side on this. I really didn’t expect to be, but these bitches just don’t like seeing someone they don’t like happy and Danielle is just projecting her own insecurities. They all need to back off. Back off and start having actual fun! I don’t know if I can take another week of this.

At least they went to a winery so they could be boring in a pretty location. I’m so sick of watching them be boring at that house!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Oh my god. This is so boring! It’s not even fun anymore. It’s just dull people snipping at each other over dull shit.

i get not liking Lindsay. I really do but what exactly do Danielle and The Mean Girls Club want from her? If she drinks they don’t think she’s being supportive of Carl. If she doesn’t drink she’s not being true to herself. They are not going to be happy until Carl dumps her. And I’m just flabbergasted that they don’t get how Lindsay might be hurt over a whisper campaign to breakup her relationship. Color me shocked that I’m on Lindsay’s side on this. I really didn’t expect to be, but these bitches just don’t like seeing someone they don’t like happy and Danielle is just projecting her own insecurities. They all need to back off. Back off and start having actual fun! I don’t know if I can take another week of this.

At least they went to a winery so they could be boring in a pretty location. I’m so sick of watching them be boring at that house!

OMG ITA!  I just can't with these people!  IDK if it's all the excitement at Vanderpump Rules or what but holy crap this season is just sluggish and boring.  Maybe Kyle should have an affair (with Lindsay dun, dun, DUNNN!) to spice things up because this is just dullsville.  A podcaster pointed out that everyone in the main cast is in a relationship so there's no real drama or excitement just boring couples stuff.  🥱  And the new girls are ok but I agree with Ciara something just rings fake with both of them.  And that's not really a problem because I don't have to hang out with them but they are both coming across as tired, try hard, reality tv cliche's.  Meh just not interested.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

i get not liking Lindsay. I really do but what exactly do Danielle and The Mean Girls Club want from her? If she drinks they don’t think she’s being supportive of Carl. If she doesn’t drink she’s not being true to herself. They are not going to be happy until Carl dumps her.

And it didn’t start here.  This isn’t the first time we’re seeing the blatant disdain for what seems to be a perfectly healthy and happy relationship.  Even at the beginning, it was “oh but what day in October were they officially together” and bla bla bla “Austin’s dick.” So… It has nothing to do with drinking or lack thereof, or how fast they’re moving, or her losing herself, none of it. 

Personally I think it has something to do with Carl being widely acknowledged (by several of them, and others) that Carl is the best (ahem) “kisser.” 

Suddenly he’s never looked better, has his shit together, isn’t raging every weekend, is still the best in bed (probably even more so now since the only vice he’s held onto is sex) and stupid selfish Lindsay scooped him up.  How very dare she.

Petty and salty.  Palty?

3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

A podcaster pointed out that everyone in the main cast is in a relationship so there's no real drama or excitement just boring couples stuff.  🥱  And the new girls are ok but I agree with Ciara something just rings fake with both of them.  And that's not really a problem because I don't have to hang out with them but they are both coming across as tired, try hard, reality tv cliche's.  Meh just not interested.

This show would benefit so much from The Real World format of “every season, brand new cast.”

• Like 3
On 3/28/2023 at 1:13 PM, Marley said:

Yea I can’t see Paige ever wanting to leave NYC so unless they are long distance forever or Craig decides to move to NYC not sure how it can work. Who knows tho.

Robert and Danielle seem like they hate each other.

When they cancel this boring ass show and her only option to be on tv is as a southern charmer, watch how quickly she starts packing her bags. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/27/2023 at 9:24 PM, Marley said:

Danielle is annoying. Get over it Lindsey isn’t partying anymore.

Robert was annoying too.

Amanda’s voice is always so whiney. Kyle needs to cut his stupid hair lol.

I agree re: Kyle, but some guys always remain frat boys. I actually like Danielle and feel she's pretty straight forward about her views. I didn't like Paige complimenting her re: distancing from Lindsay. Is Paige going to be phoning Danielle to check in, given all her pushing for Danielle to ditch Lindsay? I think Lindsay just doesn't know how to be a ride or die friend.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Chalby said:

I agree re: Kyle, but some guys always remain frat boys. I actually like Danielle and feel she's pretty straight forward about her views. I didn't like Paige complimenting her re: distancing from Lindsay. Is Paige going to be phoning Danielle to check in, given all her pushing for Danielle to ditch Lindsay? I think Lindsay just doesn't know how to be a ride or die friend.

It's pretty sad that the other girls seem to relish in Danielle and Lindsay having issues and definitely encourage it. But they're not doing it out of love for Danielle, they just reaaaaaaaaly hate Lindsay.  I feel like I'm watching high school all over again.  

I don't know why, but I never thought Robert was cute until this episode. 

• Love 1