Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Friends, Romans, Countrymen

• Start Topic

(edited)

I too could see them going to Seattle once rescued--which wouldn't read visually as snowy winter in January necessarily. I live there and it's like always just hoodie or a flannel. Snow? That's what is 2+ hours outside the city in the mountains to ski or snowboard in....

I am under the impression they were closer to their destination than leaving point, but far off course to the north (and during the 1998 flashback didn't a reporter say something about off-course?). I bet the rescue searches for the crash site were Washington State and Idaho and maybe the close-to-the-border parts of BC and/or Alberta. For some unknown reason I think they ended up much further north than they were meant to be...

Edited by JasonCC
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, JasonCC said:

I am under the impression they were closer to their destination than leaving point, but far off course to the north (and during the 1998 flashback didn't a reporter say something about off-course?). I bet the rescue searches for the crash site were Washington State and Idaho and maybe the close-to-the-border parts of BC and/or Alberta. For some unknown reason I think they ended up much further north than they were meant to be...

Yes, the speaker at the press conference said they were over 600 miles north.

• Useful 2
On 4/3/2023 at 5:44 PM, JasonCC said:

Snow? That's what is 2+ hours outside the city in the mountains to ski or snowboard in....

Yes, like Steven's Pass or Paradise...lots of mountainish hills, trees and snow when downtown Seattle has no snow.

When Tai wanted to hike south (figuring she would find civilization), and they had the compass with them at some point it went haywire and kept spinning...did we find out why or is that a bit of the supernatural at work?

I’ve been watching Designated Survivor, and a computer expert who was tracking someone, said that ears can be just as good for identifying people, as fingerprints.  It just reminded me of this episode.  

Edited by Anela
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/25/2023 at 4:58 AM, yellowjacket said:

Speaking of New Jersey series settings, Yellowjackets shouted out three times to my stomping grounds - "remember that time we were in Holmdel?" And the motel where Natalie was tied up was called the Jolly Pitcher - there's a big old historic hotel on the Navesink River in Red Bank called the Molly Pitcher, named after a revolutionary war heroine (battle of Monmouth) and the number Shauna blurted out included 671, which is the local phone number for Middletown, between Red Bank and Holmdel.  Very meta, show.

Plus Hacklebarney Park, where I grew up! Morris County. 

• Like 2