Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: It's Raining Men

• Start Topic

Elisa and Mike start pursuing multiple partners but still have to figure out their rules. Kenya is seeking a third husband but first needs husband #2, Tiger, to move out of their bedroom.  Kim tries to work things put with her partner Vinson. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I bet her third side piece will be younger. Her hubby is her age….tiger is about 10: years younger….she will replace him with a younger dude.

So if they have a two bedroom house and she gets her own bedroom where will  Tiger sleep? The  two husbands will share a room? That's even odder.

8 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Yeah she said college but was thinking if she’s teaching littles, this may not go down well with the district….

Even though this weirds me out it's not fair for the school district to hold it against her. It does nor affect how she teaches. 

Edited by crazycatlady58
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, JayDub1987 said:

“People wanna know why another man would bring you into him home…”

It’s because he’s a cuck. That’s the why. 

Yep it should be retitlied... Seeking more cuckolds.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Even though this weirds me out it's not fair for the school district to hold it against her. It does nor affect how she teaches. 

No it shouldn’t, but depending on where they live, I could see someone complaining.   

• Like 2

Now that I'm older and wiser, I have figured out the men who are cuckolds are often just downlow or repressing their urges for another man and this is their path to fulfilling those fantasies.  It's not actually the liberating relationship these women think it is.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Ok, I guess I’m just close minded. I just don’t buy this crap. I thought it was stupid on seeking sister wife, but now that I’m putting myself in the shoes of these guys, it just hits different. 

If you’re wife wants to bang/date/marry some other man, you can’t stop her. But you sure as shit ain’t gonna sit there and smile and nod across the dinner table at her side piece. 

All these second guys have no problems being the new piece, but gah….they can’t handle being the old piece. You’re in love with a ho. There’s always gonna be a new piece  

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, JayDub1987 said:

Ok, I guess I’m just close minded. I just don’t buy this crap. I thought it was stupid on seeking sister wife, but now that I’m putting myself in the shoes of these guys, it just hits different. 

If you’re wife wants to bang/date/marry some other man, you can’t stop her. But you sure as shit ain’t gonna sit there and smile and nod across the dinner table at her side piece. 

All these second guys have no problems being the new piece, but gah….they can’t handle being the old piece. You’re in love with a ho. ThRere’s always gonna be a new piece  

Right most men wouldn't put up with it  UNLESS they benefitted and several of these men look like they will be enjoying themselves with the addtiion of another man in the bedroom. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

Ok. Asheville is liberal, but I don’t buy anybody in education being cool about any of this. Add interracial issues and they’re still there in NC, and that couple is effed.

It’s all shady as shit. But I’m in only because the one couple is from Asheville, and I’m hoping for mountain shots.

Edited by gentlespirit512
Added
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, gentlespirit512 said:

Ok. Asheville is liberal, but I don’t buy anybody in education being cool about any of this. Add interracial issues and they’re still there in NC, and that couple is effed.

It’s all shady as shit. But I’m in only because the one couple is from Asheville, and I’m hoping for mountain shots.

I have not figured out who lives where. I know one family is from Houston and I think another lives in Austin. I thought maybe the teacher was from Austin. Austin TX motto is ' Keep Austin weird ' so they may be able to get away with it. 

Poor Tiger. He was the hot young thing and now Kenya wants a hotter,  younger thing. He's not ready to be put out to pasture but as long as legal husband is Ok with sharing, #2 is expendable. It appears Carl 'don't give a damn' since he likes browsing the interwebs alone in his room. Kenya will keep having her so called phases for as long as Carl tolerates it and gives her the stability of a husband at home. 

• Like 3
On 3/26/2023 at 10:09 PM, For Cereals said:

Carl seems much younger than Kenya…Tiger seems…

Tiger looks like Biz Markie.  It's weird that he's putting his foot down, as the second husband, but I guess it makes sense in that Carl has basically been replaced. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Well, I was underwhelmed and somewhat bored by the whole thing. Maybe watching cucks isn’t as interesting as watching someone like Dannniellllle have a nervous breakdown, I don’t know. That being said, I’ll keep watching because that’s what I do.

Kenya was much too extra for me and Tiger strikes me as someone who never realized that if she’ll do it with you, she’ll do it to you. The other guy in the triad appears to have checked out years ago, as in “we connect on a philosophical level.” Speaks volumes.

Elisa placed Mike’s balls in her purse years ago and is now looking for something more exciting, kind of like her! Because it wasn’t clear from the jump that Mike is as thrilling as a potted plant. Mike, go find a woman who appreciates you and your boring mechanical engineering career.

Venison, who does a great impersonation of a deer on the headlights, what the hell were you thinking! You are a handsome, articulate man who has been burnt a couple of times. Two divorces/breakups doesn’t mean you’re a loser. Dustin, surfer dude wannabe and massage therapist (of course!), seems like he could rise (heh) to the occasion if a suitable prospect came along who swung both ways. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. But Venison, sweetie, you can do much better. 

And stop throwing the minor children into the mix! For fuck’s sake.

• Like 4

Welp. I don’t know how she got on my radar, but apparently Kim is one of my FB friends. I guess she’s a friend of a friend of a friend who doesn’t show up in my feed very often. Apparently I need to follow the rabbit trail to figure this out. She posted on Sunday saying they were on the show. Going back to FB to figure this out.

eta: I thought she looked familiar Sunday night. She used to co-manage the cutest furniture upcycling store. I loved that place. Might be the reason I friended her. She mentions Dustin and her kid(but not the other guy at all so far). She worked at a tech school which sorta explains the way she and Dustin connected. All the dirt I’ve got. I have no idea whether to keep watching now or not. That’s just weird.

Edited by gentlespirit512
Why I know Kim
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

I don’t know what it is about this show but I’m not enjoying it the way I did with Seeking Sister Wife. I think because in SSW they were purportedly seeking new permanent additions to a group, and we could laugh at the phoniness, but here it just looks like the wives want extra action.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 4/1/2023 at 2:30 AM, EtheltoTillie said:

I don’t know what it is about this show but I’m not enjoying it the way I did with Seeking Sister Wife. I think because in SSW they were purportedly seeking new permanent additions to a group, and we could laugh at the phoniness, but here it just looks like the wives want extra action.  

I didn’t watch Seeking Sister Wife, but it’s a little annoying that they’re trying to make this sound like it’s somehow connected to religion by using “brother.” There’s no hint of that here. It feels like it’s just a bunch of swingers. I’m old. Not quite that old, but I’m not sure I want to watch that. I forgot tonight was Sunday. It’s set to record. I’ll give it another chance. I guess.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, gentlespirit512 said:

I didn’t watch Seeking Sister Wife, but it’s a little annoying that they’re trying to make this sound like it’s somehow connected to religion by using “brother.”

That's quite a leap you made there and I for one have no idea how you managed to make it.

• Like 1
On 3/29/2023 at 4:24 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Venison, who does a great impersonation of a deer on the headlights

Laughing so hard I have actual tears!

On 3/26/2023 at 9:30 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

I think she must teach college because gray Chris Pine was her student!

• Like 1
On 3/29/2023 at 4:24 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Venison, who does a great impersonation of a deer on the headlights, what the hell were you thinking! You are a handsome, articulate man who has been burnt a couple of times. Two divorces/breakups doesn’t mean you’re a loser.

He seems to have a hard making eye contact with anyone.  Makes me wonder if he has he some nuerodivergency issues.   

• Useful 1