Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E07: Jamaican Me Crazy

• Start Topic

Airris is an ass. I think Jasmine should just up and leave. He’s awful.

Gina’s nose ring is ugly. Clint should complain about that.

I didn’t think the guy crying about the dogs was that bad but it does make him look kind of like a wuss and not a good look for your new bride.

The one that lived with a family is weird. It’s like get a place to live before you go into a marriage.

• Like 6

The After Party.

Supposedly, Dom and Mac were all over each other during the dinner.

Of course, Jaz found out that Arris hooked up with one of her friends before they got married but that was cut from the show.

Nicole defends Chris when the other ladies made fun of him for crying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Niq doubting Mac is ready to be married because he moves a lot & hasn't found a place to live on his own is valid. His reasons were understandable. I hope they're true. Note it & move on. Niq better not talk it to death.

Aww. Niq feels Mac isn't funny & has the wrong attitude towards the honeymoon activities & Mac feels Niq is too critical & not cutting him any slack. What's getting awkward? Yet they were great at the group dinner. 🤔🧐

Is it me or does Domynique complain more than Mackinley? She just does it with a smile so thinks it’s ok . 

NONE of these couples have any chemistry . None of them touch each other , flirt , laugh, it’s hard to watch honestly lol . They all look like they’d rather be anywhere else but with each other with maybe the only exception being Chris and Nicole . But I’m convinced you could have swapped out Nicole for any other bride and he’d be content . 

• Like 4
On 2/16/2023 at 11:43 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

When I saw "catercorner", I immediately consulted a dictionary, and was relieved to discover catercorner/catercornered and cattycorner/cattycornered are both correct.

Thank you for introducing me to both a spelling and pronunciation variation of the word! 

Yes, you're right and cattycorner is definitely more well known. There's a reason I've been called esoteric. I also know the correct spellings of Lex Luthor and Nurse Ratched, lol. I love words, as my gigantic library proves.

On 2/17/2023 at 10:04 AM, Shauna said:

Clint is a know it all and likes to hear himself talk.  Super annoying.

He has a whiney voice, too. I just can't stand him at this point, even though I don't think he's wrong about some of what he says.

• Like 2