Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9: Speculation, Rumors, Spoilers, and Other Omens

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, zenme said:

I like the OGs. The original recipe cast for me was the most entertaining. Even with Shep and Ravenel…I know a lot of people are fans of Chelsea. I have never liked Austen, so when Chelsea dated him she lost points for me. 
Season 1 was the best season IMHO.

Chelsea wanted to be on the show, and Austen (I can't stand him) dated her to be on the show, as well. And I agree the original cast was the best. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, chlban said:

My guess is Olivia and Taylor.

Always a good guess.

On 9/3/2023 at 12:05 AM, aghst said:

Maybe they will try to concoct a fake scandal like VPR, to generate some hype.

With Kathryn gone who’s going to bring the screaming, fakeness and racism?

What's the over/under on the percentage of the cast to bring all of the above?

Even if it was 99.9% I would still be tempted to take the over.....

• LOL 1

Just listed to the Cocktails and Gossip podcast and apparently Taylor also hooked up with Whitney.  I don't know what to say other than I'm sure my expression shows shock and disgust. All these men are just ick.  Taylor, girl, what are you thinking?!!  Get away from this group!

Edited by IntrovertRed
  • Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, IntrovertRed said:

Just listed to the Cocktails and Gossip podcast and apparently Taylor also hooked up with Whitney.  I don't know what to say other than I'm sure my expression shows shock and disgust. All these men are just ick.  Taylor, girl, what are you thinking?!!  Get away from this group!

WTH?!  Wasn't there a storyline last year where Naomi hooked up with Whitney?  Do you have to screw him to stay on the show?  On a side note I was rewatching S8 and I had forgotten Naomi was the narrator last season....🤔

I love Cocktails and Gossip podcast, I'll have to listen again because I missed that.  Was it on their latest podcast or on a Patreon episode?  Two Judgey Girls podcast dropped some little hint a few weeks ago that Whitney was this wild man freak in bed...🤯IDK I've heard so many conflicting stories--I have to wonder if these podcasters are being paid to say this sort of thing...

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

WTH?!  Wasn't there a storyline last year where Naomi hooked up with Whitney?  Do you have to screw him to stay on the show?  On a side note I was rewatching S8 and I had forgotten Naomi was the narrator last season....🤔

I love Cocktails and Gossip podcast, I'll have to listen again because I missed that.  Was it on their latest podcast or on a Patreon episode?  Two Judgey Girls podcast dropped some little hint a few weeks ago that Whitney was this wild man freak in bed...🤯IDK I've heard so many conflicting stories--I have to wonder if these podcasters are being paid to say this sort of thing...

I'm sure the podcasters, like bloggers are paid to say specific things, or promote certain people (on top of products). 

7 hours ago, IntrovertRed said:

Fame corrupts. She is desperate to remain on the show.

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I'm sure the podcasters, like bloggers are paid to say specific things, or promote certain people (on top of products). 

I was thinking so....it just seemed so out of left field.  Like oh by the way I heard Whitney was a freak in bed.  Like what??  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 1/13/2023 at 10:46 AM, pasdetrois said:

They will try to resurrect the carcass at least one more time. They will engineer a lot of fake conflict between the women, supplanted by occasional drunken outbursts from the lazy frat boys, with Whitney wafting in and out like a wraith. Patricia will be propped up for a few stilted appearances.

After watching the first two episodes of the season I think you were exactly right!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, JenE4 said:

This “hasn’t happened yet” in show time. Olivia’s brother passed away in January 2023 and Taylor’s brother in June 2023.

I should have been more clear - I wasn't speaking about the show itself. I remember articles regarding Olivia's brother's death at the time it occurred as well as intermittent sm postings/comments. I don't recall reading anything about Taylor's brother.

• Like 2

Is Leva still with her husband? I miss the old cast - Cam, Chelsea, (that nice gal whose parents own the hotel) Whitney, Patricia, Michael, Craig, Naomi, Shep (not Thomas). Austen and Madison brought a huge ick factor. Kathryn started okay but Thomas and life made her unrecognizable 

• Like 4