Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Rock The Boat

• Start Topic

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, MaggieG said:

So I don't like labels, but when do we go from saying Marysol can hold her liquor to she's an alcoholic? 

She is, plus she is looking very thin. What's in the needle the doctor gives her, to boost her metabolism

• Like 4

Lisa was drunk and obnoxious. She kept saying the same thing over and over, as drunks do. 

I’m glad she decided to have her filler removed. Last season she looked horrible. She looks more like herself this season but the lips are too much for me. 

Gosh, the writing has been on the wall about Lenny since almost the start of this show. The guy acts so disinterested in his wife. And his starting to work out suddenly and lose weight, not being interested in sex. Is Lisa that clueless or did she not want to say on camera that she suspected something was going on with him?

I have no interest in the storyline of Nicole and her father. 

Interesting how subdued Marysol was in the early seasons when her mother was alive. I noticed a big difference starting in S4, so the new Miami. She’s more lively, opinionated and funny. I wonder if she was overshadowed by her mother or chose to take a back seat to her. 

It’s hard for me to like Adriana. I’m not sure about Larsa, but I didn’t believe her on the S4 reunion when she said her butt is natural. I’m with Adriana on that one. 

Here’s what I don’t understand about these HW shows. How do these people get so rich? Lenny is a surgeon and I’m sure he does very well, but an $80M house? That is a whole different level of wealth. Same with Nicole. How do they afford all those cars? They must be worth millions of dollars, not to mention the cost of their home. He’s an attorney—probably a partner—and she’s a doctor, so they’re both wealthy. I get it. But the riches on display look more like Mohammed Hadid (RHBH) level of insane wealth, not someone who’s making a few million dollars per year. 

And do Lenny and Lisa really not have a mortgage or is the renting their house rumor true? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Gosh, the writing has been on the wall about Lenny since almost the start of this show. The guy acts so disinterested in his wife. And his starting to work out suddenly and lose weight, not being interested in sex. Is Lisa that clueless or did she not want to say on camera that she suspected something was going on with him.

I think  she knew. He loses weight,  works out, eats better. Red flags all over the place. I wouldn't  have the type of parties he liked, either. That's asking for trouble 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 4/15/2023 at 2:41 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Lisa was drunk and obnoxious. She kept saying the same thing over and over, as drunks do. 

I’m glad she decided to have her filler removed. Last season she looked horrible. She looks more like herself this season but the lips are too much for me. 

Gosh, the writing has been on the wall about Lenny since almost the start of this show. The guy acts so disinterested in his wife. And his starting to work out suddenly and lose weight, not being interested in sex. Is Lisa that clueless or did she not want to say on camera that she suspected something was going on with him? Sq if I were the 8.40 guy 

bole and her father. 

Interesting how subdued Marysol was in the early seasons when her mother was alive. I noticed a big difference starting in S4, so the new Miami. She’s more lively, opinionated and funny. I wonder if she was overshadowed by her mother or chose to take a back seat to her. 

It’s hard for me to like Adriana. I’m not sure about Larsa, but I didn’t believe her on the S4 reunion when she said her butt is natural. I’m with Adriana on that one. 

Here’s what I don’t understand about these HW shows. How do these people get so rich? Lenny is a surgeon and I’m sure he does very well, but an $80M house? That is a whole different level of wealth. Same with Nicole. How do they afford all those cars? They must be worth millions of dollars, not to mention the cost of their home. He’s an attorney—probably a partner—and she’s a doctor, so they’re both wealthy. I get it. But the riches on display look more like Mohammed Hadid (RHBH) level of insane wealth, not someone who’s making a few million dollars per year. 

And do Lenny and Lisa really not have a mortgage or is the renting their house rumor true? 

Lisa and Lenny's house is not a rental, they own it (or rather Lenny did and does, because he is the only one on the deed). Lisa grossly exaggerated the value of the house. The value was estimated at around $10.5 million in 2021, at the height of the real estate market, more, or less, not $80 million like she claimed. Lenny said he got a loan to buy the lot/land ($4 million), paid to build the house himself, and got another equity loan when he was filing for divorce.

https://pagesix.com/2022/12/16/lenny-hochstein-gets-4m-home-equity-loan-after-mortgage-claims/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2023 at 2:06 PM, ZettaK said:

Lisa and Lenny's house is not a rental, they own it (or rather Lenny did and does, because he is the only one on the deed). Lisa grossly exaggerated the value of the house. The value was estimated at around $10.5 million in 2021, at the height of the real estate market, more, or less, not $80 million like she claimed. Lenny said he got a loan to buy the lot/land ($4 million), paid to build the house himself, and got another equity loan when he was filing for divorce.

https://pagesix.com/2022/12/16/lenny-hochstein-gets-4m-home-equity-loan-after-mortgage-claims/

Thanks! Makes sense! Lisa was way off. Is she clueless or was she bragging?

What I meant by the rental comment was are they really occasionally renting their house out for events as is rumored? 

Speaking of being super rich for the income they're supposedly making, Anthony and Nicole also have a plane! All those cars, the house, and a plane. What the heck? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

What I meant by the rental comment was our they really occasionally renting their house out for events as is rumored? 

Speaking of being super rich for the income they're supposedly making, Anthony and Nicole also have a plane! All those cars, the house, and a plan. What the heck? 

I think Lisa was both clueless and bragging.

They have rebadged out their house for parties, filming, etc. Lisa fessed up to that at the reunion.

Nicole and Anthony are super rich, I hope it is all legitimate income as I like them.

I’m sure both Nicole and Anthony make enough income to be very rich, but super rich … well, we will find out if they aren’t eventually 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
On 4/18/2023 at 7:58 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I guess I'm suspicious of the super wealthy on these shows due to the scandals with HWs on NJ, BH and SLC. If their money doesn't seem to match their income potential, I start to wonder. 

Same…

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2023 at 6:20 PM, Sweet-tea said:

What I meant by the rental comment was are they really occasionally renting their house out for events as is rumored? 

Speaking of being super rich for the income they're supposedly making, Anthony and Nicole also have a plane! All those cars, the house, and a plan. What the heck? 

Lisa was bragging. And like others mentioned they rent the house for events.

I believe Anthony's firm owns, or leases the plane, he doesn't own it. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 4/20/2023 at 4:51 PM, ZettaK said:

I believe Anthony's firm owns, or leases the plane, he doesn't own it. 

I would hope he doesn't own it.  The vast, vast majority of people who "own" planes or jets actually own shares.  This is a case where "renting" is far better than owning.

Still, I worry that he seems to have WAY too much money.  Way.

• Like 5

Still don’t understand why Kiki and Marysol are not full-time househo’s, they get a lot of airtime.

I don’t remember Larsa getting so much attention last season. I’m already tired of her.  She’s so vicious. Her ginormous butt looks stupid and uncomfortable. 
There are so many red flags concerning Lisa’s husband. She must have been clueless? I don’t feel so bad for her, she’ll be fine and get a lot of money, but I feel bad for her kids. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Another one who doesn't want to see much of Larsa.

Lisa's kids are so cute.

The dinner scene in the first episode was so awkward. Lenny was irritatable because he had to be around Lisa, and showed it. He didn't even care about his kids. So, she should have a clue because last season she said that he already had an emotional affair.

Lisa said that the building where Larsa's new, luxurious condo is, is occupied by drug dealers, people who are on OnlyFans (like Larsa), etc. Larsa paid her back by saying that Lenny and her rent their house for events because they cannot afford their lifestyle. The shade....

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5

How embarrassing Lisa behaved at the yacht reception. How many times is she going to rehash the same thing?  Larsa shouldn’t have gotten so offended. Oh and did she really use all her hard earned money to buy her new place or is some of the money from Scotty Pippen? Cause I don’t see her pulling in that much on Only Fans. 
Alexia was a pretty bride and Todd was a handsome groom. I hope Peter got his act together. I find Frankie to be a sweet guy. 
Does Marysol really drink that much? I find it hard to believe as thin as she is. Was her husband on the yacht? 

• Like 2

Yep, Larsa getting so defensive about her "earning" that penthouse....  I think it may be a COMBINATION of her earning through her "only fans", the profit she made off the other house and some kind of settlement with Scotty Pippen; seems to be more realistic.  She's awful.  Can't really get with her schtick.

I also think Julia & Martina are on thin ice...  I think Martina thought it would be good for Julia to have something to do and now she's tired of all the time Julia has to spend filming.  Martina's used to being the BIG ONE in that relationship.

• Like 5
On 7/9/2023 at 5:01 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Oh and did she really use all her hard earned money to buy her new place or is some of the money from Scotty Pippen? Cause I don’t see her pulling in that much on Only Fans. 

I think she absolutely could have made that much on OnlyFans.  HOWEVER, not without first being famous for being Scotty Pippen's wife.  Even if she didn't specifically use his cash to pay for that place, she certainly used his capital.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
11 minutes ago, lasu said:

I think she absolutely could have made that much on OnlyFans.  HOWEVER, not without first being famous for being Scotty Pippen's wife.  Even if she didn't specifically use his cash to pay for that place, she certainly used his capital.

Exactly! There are so many beautiful women out there. Being such a famous athlete's wife has got to give Larsa a major advantage.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly! There are so many beautiful women out there. Being such a famous athlete's wife has got to give Larsa a major advantage.

I really don’t think she’s beautiful at this point. She looks like a freak with the humongous ass and the face looks all fake now. But if she’s making it big showing that ass on Only Fans, I guess good for her.

Did she always talk like a Kim Kardashian knockoff or is that something she adopted during their friendship?

• Like 1
  • Love 1