Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I totally get Abishola's concerns, but it's "their" money when Bob wants to spend it on expanding his business, but it's Bob's money when she's buying lots of liquor (which she mentioned twice).  (I know the outlays in the 2 examples are completely different, but still.)

Edited by ItCouldBeWorse
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I loved the scene where Abishola was yelling at Bob. It was so sudden, and the actress did a very good job there. And Ole & Tunde's reaction to the situation was really funny 🤣

The final scene with Kemi & Chukwuemeka was so cute 😚. Chukwuemeka  was right, Kemi is mostly about sex. It was nice to see a softer side of her and that she tried to be there for him.

• Love 1

Chuck Lorre better not be going where I think he is - where Bob loses it all. 

Did Bob even do an analysis if manufacturing their own product is viable? Costs are more in the US because labour, materials, etc costs more than overseas.  That will get passed onto the customer despite the 'Made in America' sticker. Did Bob think of that? Nope.

Again, why are Goodwin and Kofo along for the ride when Bob has put in 100% of the risk.  They have nothing to risk but the most to gain.

Still not liking Christina as the sad sack janitor. 

If this keeps going I may have to bow out.

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Chuck Lorre better not be going where I think he is - where Bob loses it all. 

Did Bob even do an analysis if manufacturing their own product is viable? Costs are more in the US because labour, materials, etc costs more than overseas.  That will get passed onto the customer despite the 'Made in America' sticker. Did Bob think of that? Nope.

Again, why are Goodwin and Kofo along for the ride when Bob has put in 100% of the risk.  They have nothing to risk but the most to gain.

Still not liking Christina as the sad sack janitor. 

If this keeps going I may have to bow out.

Maybe Christina somehow saves the day?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, possibilities said:

I guess this is one way to get Abishola and Bob to move in with Olu and Tunde? If he goes bankrupt?

Ooo! I like this scenario. 
I think?
Maybe the series will end with Dele making a fortune as a star of dance videos and buy mansions for them all. 

15 hours ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

4 minutes in and I have a question: what's a "sock oven"?

Maybe alibaba.com/product-detail/Anti-Slip-silicone-dotting-socks-printing_1600296444902.html ?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/14/2022 at 9:01 PM, ItCouldBeWorse said:

I totally get Abishola's concerns, but it's "their" money when Bob wants to spend it on expanding his business, but it's Bob's money when she's buying lots of liquor (which she mentioned twice).  (I know the outlays in the 2 examples are completely different, but still.)

Also, she acted like everyone was expecting Bob to finance Dele's college and now that he's doing this, that's endangered. Doesn't Dele have a crazy rich father who already spoke about paying for his education?

On a side note, those were the cleanest, most polite customers I've ever seen in an urban CVS. IRL the patrons would kick Kemi's ass for pushing to the head of the line like that, then wasting everyone's time talking about personal stuff...

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1