Type keyword(s) to search

S02.05: Cold Shoulder

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

I’m not a fan of Paige but she was absolutely right; Jessica did not make any attempts to reach out to the girls as far as I could see, she was too busy scoping out the guys.  She seems like one of those people who does not consider herself a a girls-girl.  Expecting to be constantly complimented is ridiculous.  Also, Does she realize that she’s on camera & we can hear her begging to be f——.  She is making a fool of herself!much like Ciera did with Austen.  Why these girls have so little self esteem is beyond me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

Ciara: a gorgeous girl with a nursing degree, who has worked hard in the service of others. Difficult to watch, doesn’t seem to have any self esteem or self respect, and unable to connect with guys. Judgement seems poor. Blew Luke off first season due to Hannah’s exaggerations, and currently obsessed with obvious poor choice Austen, when he’s made it clear that he’s just not into her, strange.

This group has no detectable story line. Uninteresting “parties.” 
Luke, Jason and Rachel are the only ones with something to offer. Loving Luke’s outdoor sensibilities, Jason’s cooking, and Rachel’s flower decorating!

Jessica and Ciara live in pigsties, gross. Methinks Ciara is just wasting her time with men who have nothing to offer, seems odd.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, lili45 said:

currently obsessed with obvious poor choice Austen, when he’s made it clear that he’s just not into her, strange.

Ciara.  HAS he made it clear that he's just not into her?  Guys in the room thought otherwise--and told him.  She can do better--way better.  Just stay away from "reality" TV shows and its wannabe stars.  Work in a reputable hospital and keep up the modeling.

Austen will do anything to try to keep up with Crappy Craig and stay in Andy Cohen's "best graces."  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

This episode I think the person who irritated me most was Kory with his guffawing about his conquest of Jessica. Jessica is very broken and he can't see past his own ego to realize it. She counts her self-worth in guys wanting to fuck her, so that's her goal. Kory thinking he's somehow accomplished something difficult is like the guy who brags about the deer head on his wall even though he hit the deer with his car.

I was going to say Austen was a close second in producing irritation, but I think it's really the production company that's pushing the Austen/Ciara scenario. Regardless, if a relationship hasn't progressed to physical intimacy it probably isn't established enough for Austen to be unable to enjoy his vacation without his girlfriend. I'm not sure Ciara is pining for him. It's possible she doesn't want Olivia there because she knows how much of a dick Austen would be about it and she's over his shit.

Sometimes I forget how dumb Amanda is, then we get an episode where her obtuseness is front and center.  She who talked about Luke not being able to read people was completely oblivious to her good friend Ciara's discomfort and disgust with Austen. Then she was offended because Lindsay and Carl dared to talk about their relationship at her wedding. It's fine for people to be joyful about their own relationships at an event that celebrates a relationship, Amanda.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, lili45 said:

Jessica and Ciara live in pigsties, gross.

Yeah, Ciara the nurse. Disgusting. I wish Ciara would have told Austen that she didn't give a fuck who he invited! But no, she has to feed his ego even more. I'm gonna invite Olivia then I can watch the two of them go at it over me!

Speaking of pigsties, the episode before this one Kory was so turned off he would 't sleep with Jessica because she's a slob. He walked in to her room and turned right around and said something to the effect  of what a mess her room was. That was sooooo good. 

I would have walked out just like Paige did when Jessica was complaining that none of them compliment her. What freakin' planet does this chick live on? She wants to be coddled and fawned over and told how gorgeous she is constantly. Can't stand her! 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Ciara.  HAS he made it clear that he's just not into her?  Guys in the room thought otherwise--and told him.  She can do better--way better.  Just stay away from "reality" TV shows and its wannabe stars.  Work in a reputable hospital and keep up the modeling.

Austen will do anything to try to keep up with Crappy Craig and stay in Andy Cohen's "best graces."  

I wonder if Ciara just wants to stay on reality tv and she knows the best way to do that is to couple up with someone in the Bravo-verse.  *shrug*

ITA with Austen, he knows saddling up with Craig is the best way to stay in the Bravo-verse.  It's really sad if you think about it.

• Applause 5
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I would have walked out just like Paige did when Jessica was complaining that none of them compliment her. What freakin' planet does this chick live on?

I'm OLD...and I've never even considered that ANYONE owes me a compliment...especially strangers, and upon entering into a room.  She must hear females (mostly) say things like, "Cute dress," or "I like your hair," to their friends...and stands there waiting for HER compliment.  Weird and PATHETIC.  And definitely sad. So...she'll go after any random guy, and it had better be a guy who has no friends.  Oh...and a guy who likes pigsties.

Her growing up years REALLY did some harm.

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Well yes, I believe that he has been quite clear. Kissing Lindsey in front of her, discussing new girlfriend, Olivia, to the group, discussing inviting Olivia to the house…that’s all very very clear.

She seems to go out of her way to dance Uber provocatively, in front of a guy she pretends to be over. Goodness, she’d be better off continuing work as a nurse, and meeting someone of substance. Or I suppose she’s not into that…big mistake. Gorgeous and smart lady chasing the frat boy scene. Not compelling, sorry.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Sometimes I think Ciara just wants to be on more reality tv so that’s why she keeps on with the Austen stuff. Her plan was prob to be with Austen so she can be with her BFF Paige on Southern Charm. Unfortunately Ciara is so boring to me she does not make good tv. She is only still on this show because she is very pretty. I can’t believe that anyone gives a fuck about her or Austen. It’s so forced and stupid. Austen’s thing with Olivia was fake as fuck too.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I'll admit, I originally liked Jess. Maybe it was the Jason effect. Anyhoo, I can't stand women who pride themselves on being a guy's girl only to complain that the women are ignoring them. No, you're ostracizing yourself. Who demands constant compliments from near strangers? Glad that Paige called her out on it.

Were Jess & Kory hooking up in a communal area? I heard something about finger banging (ugh, what is it with this group and that term?) WTF?  They both have bedrooms, use them.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

This has become my standard review; Jessica is a fucking nightmare. I get serious crazy vibes from her. She doesn’t seem able to have a conversation that’s not about her and even worse, seems to think people having conversations that aren’t about her is the same as being ostracized. I think Paige and Cierra can be mean girls but I’m not seeing it here. I think they’re being fine. Jessica’s complaint that they don’t complement her enough comes across as a bit unhinged. Maybe she’s just very inarticulate. I will admit I don’t know what she’s talking about a great deal of the time.

However it does look like we’re going to get the return of the mean girls next week when they will try to paint Lindsay as a slut yet again based on the word of Austin of all fucking people. 1. Who cares if Lindsey is a slut? What does it matter? 2. Why the fuck are you taking Austin’s word for anything? Both he and Craig are pretty well established as liars on Southern Charm and Austin has been such a slime ball on both Winter House and Summer House but as soon as he has something nasty to say about Lindsay he’s to be trusted? Oh please 🙄

Speaking of Austin and Cierra, I don’t think Cierra would hesitate to bring a guy to winter house or hook up with a guy in front of Austin. I call complete bullshit on that from her. Honestly, the vibe I’ve always gotten is that she’s mad that Austin keeps winning the dumb game of who can care less about the other. He was all over Lindsay in Summer House robbing Cierra of the chance to be too cool for school and reject his advances and he came into Winter House with an almost girlfriend again denying Cierra an opportunity to be the one that was the most over it. I’ve always thought that at least a chunk of the Cierra/Paige vendetta against Lindsay was that they both believed that Cierra is too good for Austin and a better catch then Lindsay and they were pissed that Austin dared to choose Lindsay and Lindsay dared not to beg for admittance into the cool girl club.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2022 at 12:36 PM, FozzyBear said:

However it does look like we’re going to get the return of the mean girls next week when they will try to paint Lindsay as a slut yet again based on the word of Austin of all fucking people. 1. Who cares if Lindsey is a slut? What does it matter? 2. Why the fuck are you taking Austin’s word for anything? Both he and Craig are pretty well established as liars on Southern Charm and Austin has been such a slime ball on both Winter House and Summer House but as soon as he has something nasty to say about Lindsay he’s to be trusted? 

Also who cares if Lindsey did try to hook up with Austen at Amanda’s wedding? Lindsey and Carl weren’t together yet. It’s ok if Craig goes and fucks Naomi when he’s casually dating Paige but Lindsey is this huge slut? I honestly hate Austen he’s such trash. He needs to just fuck off. Ciara can fuck off too.

• Love 7
On 11/14/2022 at 10:41 PM, Marley said:

Also who cares if Lindsey did try to hook up with Austen at Amanda’s wedding? Lindsey and Carl weren’t together yet. It’s ok if Craig goes and fucks Naomi when he’s casually dating Paige but Lindsey is this huge slut? I honestly hate Austen he’s such trash. He needs to just fuck off. Ciara can fuck off too.

This 100%!  Why are women shamed, by other women no less, when they hook up but men are not?  Come girls.  You are the problem more than the women hooking up.  Shame on you.

Jessica is totally getting played and I cannot believe she will be happy with Kory's TH where he giggles while explaining how he is playing her.  Girl get a clue!

And why exactly are Austen and Craig considered good looking or good catches?  Both have dad bods and Craig is a cry baby.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Why are women shamed, by other women no less, when they hook up but men are not?  Come girls.  You are the problem more than the women hooking up.  Shame on you.

So much this. I hate when women call each other sluts, hos, heifers, bitches, and so on. These are all words used by insecure men to belittle women, often for doing things men are praised for doing. It sucks when we do it to ourselves.

5 hours ago, gaPeach said:

And why exactly are Austen and Craig considered good looking or good catches?  Both have dad bods and Craig is a cry baby.

And Austen has what some posters have very accurately described as "muppet mouth." To me it's off putting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1