Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: November 7, 2022

• Start Topic

I bet he didn’t ask a damn thing about Kate on the date. (Not that I like her either)I’m glad he got and eyeful of her and Logan kissing though his alleged money is calling her name. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 6

Kate is such an exhibitionist. She just wants to be the center of all the drama. She got the notebook scene and the subsequent fuck and now the age and $ becomes a factor. I’m pretty sure this is 3 RCs in a row the women hand out roses. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Ugh.  Hayden *may* have money…not sure if I believe that…but it is Hayden and no amount of money would be worth putting up with him.  

But I do understand her hesitation at getting involved with a guy who still needs 2 roommates.  She needs to ditch them both. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I bet he didn’t ask a damn thing about Kate on the date. (Not that I like her either)I’m glad he got and eyeful of her and Logan kissing though his alleged money is calling her name. 

He was too busy letting her know he had money.  And that he would be a terrible partner since he keeps leaving the sick dog he claims to love to go on dating shows. 

• Like 2
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Ugh.  Hayden *may* have money…not sure if I believe that…but it is Hayden and no amount of money would be worth putting up with him.  

But I do understand her hesitation at getting involved with a guy who still needs 2 roommates.  She needs to ditch them both. 

Yeah, I’d rather live in a swamp with a guy named bubba than go anywhere with Hayden.

Lol at Kate saying that she knows how hard it was for him to leave his dog. Total bullshit and I really hope he gets called out this. At this point I need independent verification that his dog story is even true.  

• Like 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Kate's voice annoys me.  I do not understand why she is getting so much attention.

I know, right! What is up with that voice? It just gets my hackles up.

Eliza sure is feeling herself having two guys “fight” for her. At least Rodney can walk out of this with his good reputation intact. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11

Kate says, “I pursued you from the jump.” Didn’t she spend the first couple of days in Paradise making out with Jacob in the pool? I guess the movie-perfect kiss in the pouring rain trumps that. Oh, nevermind, Logan is too young and poor for her. I think Jacob was younger and poorer. Hayden has money to burn…unless he put himself $100,000 in veterinarian bill debt?!

(I’m a bit behind if you couldn’t tell.)

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I know, right! What is up with that voice? It just gets my hackles up.

Eliza sure is feeling herself having two guys “fight” for her. At least Rodney can walk out of this with his good reputation intact. 

It is painful watching Rodney beg Eliza to choose him. I really dislike her,

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, phlebas said:

Kate was actually funny for a brief second. "I would sooner go for a woman than one of the twins."

Did I say funny?  I meant cruel. My bad.

Maybe she’s the new Demi. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3

I’m glad Rodney’s heart isn’t broken…today, but it’s just delaying the inevitable.  I’m glad Justin is gone but I don’t trust Eliza. She’s young and flighty and the heartbreak will be double when it does happen. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6

Wait who was Justin's "First choice" according to Brendan, if it was not Elisa?

Eliza:  I didn't sign up for this.
(You literally did)

We finally got a glimpse of Victoria's human personality.  I loved her little speech about wanting to shake Eliza, it was so funny.

I haaaaaaaaaate Kate.  I haaaaaaaaaate Kate.  I haaaaaaaaaate Kate.  My only comfort is that the editors hate her too.  She is the worst.  Dare I say, worse than Genevieve?  I know, I'm talking crazy

48 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Kate is such an exhibitionist. She just wants to be the center of all the drama. She got the notebook scene and the subsequent fuck and now the age and $ becomes a factor. I’m pretty sure this is 3 RCs in a row the women hand out roses. 

Yes, x 4 million

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

It is painful watching Rodney beg Eliza to choose him. I really dislike her,

Rodney tomorrow morning:  Eliza do you want to have Cheerios or Froot Loops?

Eliza:  I can't.... I just can't....... I want to leave.  I didn't... I didn't sign up for this.... I just can't........ It's not fair.  This is so hard for me.  I just can't do this.  No it will not be okay.  

Eliza 5 minutes later to the Froot Loops box:  Why didn't you tell me who to pick?  Why didn't you fight for me?  You don't even want me to eat you.  I just can't do this anymore.  I am done.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m glad Rodney’s heart isn’t broken…today, but it’s just delaying the inevitable.  I’m glad Justin is gone but I don’t trust Eliza. She’s young and flighty and the heartbreak will be double when it does happen. 

Eliza has a killer body for sure, but that's all she has. She's just a spoiled, conceited, creepy little girl who needs to grow up.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

Kate is a terrible person. Then again, so are Hayden and Logan. Honestly, there aren’t many people here I am rooting for. So, uh, pick whomever and be miserable together.

Okay, Rodney, Justin, and Eliza are all seemingly sweet, so I guess I can be more invested in this love triangle and be somewhat sad either way…until I forget about the existence of whichever one is sent home by the end of the episode.

But are Shenae and Flo really going to pick those young twins by default?! They might as well pick from whichever two guys get lopped off their love triangle. Oh, wait, is Alex still there?! How is no one swooping up and picking this man if Victoria doesn’t want him?

The way they’re having all of the cast members say that Eliza should pick Rodney, she’s totally going to pick Justin. Oh, I got faked out. I guess she listened to everyone. Wait, Eliza, you can’t walk Justin out until Jesse announces, gentlemen, if you did not get a rose… Oh, no. Eliza is looking like she might be pulling a Mesnick!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

Why do they act like Michael is one of the producers?

I liked Brandon saying that Mom and Dad were going on a date.   There are so many ways they don’t fit in, and it isn’t just about their ages.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I liked Brandon saying that Mom and Dad were going on a date.   There are so many ways they don’t fit in, and it isn’t just about their ages.

It's more like the King and Queen, getting special privileges every fucking 5 seconds.  Of course they don't fit in.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It's more like the King and Queen, getting special privileges every fucking 5 seconds.  Of course they don't fit in.

Or tptb decided to get rid of the chaperones for the day so the kids can let loose and party and self destruct.  

• LOL 6
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Go away Wells!

After I endured Ashley and Jared, Wells was a piece of cake. He wasn’t super invasive plus didn’t he have a thing with Danielle pre Sarah and now they’re close friends so I can see why he’s invested in her welfare. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Speaking of words they're going to regret, there's another shoe that's about to fall on Rodney.

The only bright spot is that Rodney will leave with his nice guy rep in tact.  Not easy to do. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

The only bright spot is that Rodney will leave with his nice guy rep in tact.  Not easy to do. 

Maybe they’ll still make him the Bachelor in the near future. I remember being pissed they gave Clayton the job after Michelle’s season. It takes a genuine soul like him to come out paradise with your reputation intact. He needs someone more mature than Eliza. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 10