Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Outward Bound

The time has come for Kim to meet Kroy’s challenge and face her biggest fear…camping! Shun styles Kim in over-the-top camo fashion as Kroy prepares his inexperienced family with a Camping Survival Guide. Is Kim crazy for going along with Kroy’s idea of a family vacation or is Kroy crazy for daring to go camping with all women and a toddler?

I can't do Chik-Fil-A, but maybe I'll hit up Arby's.  I've got the smokes, & I think some cheap tequila in the cupboard.  I'm ready.

Jon Stewart would be dismayed, OnceSane!  I think as long as we stay within the guidelines of cussing, drinking, smoking and eating whatever-the-fuck-we-want while avoiding expending unnecessary energy, we'll be at the same virtual viewing party.  :-)

• Love 3

Now, in honor of Kim, we should be smoking, drinking wine and eating Chick-Fil-A.

Where in the hell will they get fast food? They'll starve! LOL

Don't forget the Solo cup. Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 5

In the First Look they're using PINK solo cups.  I'm screwed, because the red ones won't fade no matter how many aeons they're left in the sun. 

Nice to see Kim isn't the only one who finds the sound of the UPS truck is like crack.  :-)

• Love 1

I have to say, I like this show. It's a nice change of pace from watching Ho wives sit in various restaurants and whine about how they were picked on by some other loser housewife. I wish all of the shows would follow Tardy's lead and stop taking themselves so seriously!

I checked out the campgrounds where Kim and family stayed. It looked like a pretty nice place. I don't think Kroy will get Kim too far away from civilization, but still it was funny watching her reaction to having to rough it. I like the dynamic between Kim and her friends/employees. She can be very entertaining!

• Love 4

I tried to watch the entire show, but it just wasn't as funny as I had hoped it would be. i'm no prude but between all the cussing being bleeped out, Kroy's as well as Kim's, the funny factor left the screen. I know all of these situations are set up for the show, but the rest of it I can skip. And it's been that way for every episode this season, I can get through the first 10-15 minutes then I shut it down.

• Love 2

Fort Yargo is a State Park will full facilities so they were not roughing it too much.  They were camping in the primitive area of the park but can walk/drive to the shower houses with bathrooms.  And the site has water or there is a common area water pump.   But my impression of Kim is roughing it to her is sleeping on sheets less than a 700 thread count!

And I know Kim was just being funny but people that primitive camp don't squat and pee/poop just anywhere.  Her watching for poo when walking to their campsite from the parking lot was eye rolling.  Camping in Georgia is year round (some of my best camping was in the dead of winter) and pretty awesome at best. 

• Love 1

Why did Kim and Kroy need to bring their nanny camping, to just caee for KJ? Is she that dependent on her help?  Wouldn’t the nanny have been better off back at home, helping to care for Kash, Kaia and Kane? Are Brielle, Kim, Kroy, Ariana and Sweetie unable to wrangle him? That makes no sense.

• Love 1

I thought maybe they brought Lana because they realized how much fun she was after the episode where they tried to snag her a man. Sweetie stayed home with the other kids. She probably would have been more uptight about camping. 

What I want to know is, should Kim be getting Botox while nursing? Forget the fact that I don't think anyone should get it ever, but is that safe??

• Love 2

I thought maybe they brought Lana because they realized how much fun she was after the episode where they tried to snag her a man. Sweetie stayed home with the other kids. She probably would have been more uptight about camping. 

What I want to know is, should Kim be getting Botox while nursing? Forget the fact that I don't think anyone should get it ever, but is that safe??

I don't know if it's safe or not.  I would think you'd just stay away from it, but Kim drinks and what-not.  Maybe she pumps and dumps after the wine.