Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Bahala Na

• Start Topic

After Fiona puts herself in a dangerous situation, Thony resorts to calling Arman for help, which continues to drive a wedge between Arman and Nadia. Meanwhile, Garrett works to get put back on the Cortez case, and Chris struggles with the emotional aftermath of recent events.

Airdate: October 10, 2022

38 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I didn't see the story going there.  Thony's truly Breaking Bad. 

I do not see a good end for Arman.  Even killing the extortionist was something he had a lot of distaste for as is acting as an enforcer. 

Unless Kamdar, or the next big boss, also leaves Nadia for Thony I would think Arman last as long as the show.

1 minute ago, Raja said:

Unless Kamdar, or the next big boss, also leaves Nadia for Thony I would think Arman last as long as the show

Oh I think he'll be around.  I just don't know if there's a happy ending for him. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Oh I think he'll be around.  I just don't know if there's a happy ending for him. 

I guess that comes down to FOX giving enough of a heads-up that cancellation is coming. So the gangsters taking their fall is filmed. Otherwise Arman losses his settled for wife but picks up a son, sister in law and a full family with Thony. 

Sure there will be drama along the way, maybe his first love Hayak's daughter returns 

I don't know why they didn't crack open the computer and either take or destroy the hard drive. Quicker, easier and it can't be recovered. Did she really wipe the hard drive that quickly? Of course he'd have back ups. I wonder where else the other backups are stored?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MSterling said:

I don't know why they didn't crack open the computer and either take or destroy the hard drive. Quicker, easier and it can't be recovered. Did she really wipe the hard drive that quickly? Of course he'd have back ups. I wonder where else the other backups are stored?

Right.  The cloud . And if they didn't take the computer, I think they might be leaving behind evidence.  Finding the copies in the cloud would be my top priority.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, paigow said:

Thony should have taken the organs anyway... That would have paid off Sayid Kamdar right away...

After Fi heard Thony's threat she knew that she really didn't have the kill or no kill choice. It was similar to Thony when Arman forced her to clean after the fighter was killed. And now Arman is calling Fiona and the kids as part of the/his family.

Sigh!

I don't know why I keep watching this show.  I disagree with everything Thony does and boy do I dislike her!  I hate the way she pronounces Luca (Lucahh).  She always seems to whisper when saying his name.  Family, "Famileee" is another word I cringe when she says it, again with a whisper.  But...I still watch the show because it is a good show.  I just wish the producers knew the difference between a good guy from a bad guy.  Thony will probably get Arman killed and she'll somehow take over the business.  My only hope is the show gets canned or after Arman gets killed, Thony decides to go to work for Garrett.  Hey, she'll still be the cleaning lady, but she'll be on the good side!

15 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I didn't see the story going there.  Thony's truly Breaking Bad. 

Every time I think I couldn't possibly hate her more, they manage to find a way to make her even more despicable.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, rr2911 said:

Thony decides to go to work for Garrett.  Hey, she'll still be the cleaning lady, but she'll be on the good side!

Garrett is a dirtbag. He puts Thony at risk to spy on his CI that wants nothing to do with him. His motivation is whitewashing his guilt and fixing his career. Unlimited collateral damage is acceptable. Working for him is a death sentence.

• Love 4

I'm so sick of Garrett and his bs. I don't care about his ex and her story or him getting on her case. I just want the dude to go the fuck away. He thinks he is such this great guy and he's just as much of a fuck up as the people he is investigating. 

And I just know Lost dude is gonna fuck over Nadia somehow.

• Love 2
On 10/11/2022 at 2:53 PM, eel21788 said:

Every time I think I couldn't possibly hate her more, they manage to find a way to make her even more despicable.

Yeah, I can't stand her either!  She's done plenty wrong and I don't see the show changing things at all.  I'm Team Garrett, I'm hoping before the show gets canceled, Garrett gets the last laugh! 

Had a busy week, didn't get to comment earlier;  They probably shouldn't have had the blackmail/murder plot at all, but I really don't like that they're pulling Fiona into that stuff too.

Kinda feel sorry for Arman; being Kamdar's enforcer seems really beneath him. Also cleaning up Fiona's mess. (Again, I don't know why they felt the need to put Fiona in the position of being at least partly responsible a guy's murder. She and Chris already had their own troubles; leave that stuff for Thony.) Arman and Thony still have great chemistry, however, Nadia is being a real awesome wife/business partner right now, so Arman better hold on to and appreciate what he has, because Kamdar is coming for her!

Also nice to hear a bit about Nadia's background.

I just want to give Chris a hug? Please let him get some counseling before the end of the season.

I guess Thony delivering the babysitter's baby (!) was to remind us that she's a doctor? I mean as soon as I saw that pregnant woman, i figured they'd have her do something medical -- just didn't think it would be delivering the baby in the same episode.

• Love 2
On 10/18/2022 at 4:01 PM, Trini said:

Had a busy week, didn't get to comment earlier;  They probably shouldn't have had the blackmail/murder plot at all, but I really don't like that they're pulling Fiona into that stuff too.

Kinda feel sorry for Arman; being Kamdar's enforcer seems really beneath him. Also cleaning up Fiona's mess. (Again, I don't know why they felt the need to put Fiona in the position of being at least partly responsible a guy's murder. She and Chris already had their own troubles; leave that stuff for Thony.) Arman and Thony still have great chemistry, however, Nadia is being a real awesome wife/business partner right now, so Arman better hold on to and appreciate what he has, because Kamdar is coming for her!

Also nice to hear a bit about Nadia's background.

I just want to give Chris a hug? Please let him get some counseling before the end of the season.

I guess Thony delivering the babysitter's baby (!) was to remind us that she's a doctor? I mean as soon as I saw that pregnant woman, i figured they'd have her do something medical -- just didn't think it would be delivering the baby in the same episode.

As soon as I saw the pregnant babysitter, I knew she'd be breaking water and pushing out in 3, 2, 1 ... with Thorny (I love the sarcastic spelling) being pressed into service as midwife.