Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7

What do you all expect from season 7?

I saw an announcement today on Facebook saying Tony Shaloub (Monk) is joining the cast. Personally I've never been a fan of his, so this isn't exciting to me at all.

• Love 2

No idea, but I would think if either of the 2 of them would be the stay at home parent it'd be Carrie. Only because Coop is the better and more experienced doctor of the pair. Maybe they'll spin it as he got a better offer from a different hospital? That could make sense, since All Saints obviously isn't the only hospital in Manhattan. Or possibly he was "forced" to transfer since maybe Carrie and Coop got married during this time jump? They could say just about anything, really.

April 12 at 9 pm Showtime--Season premiere.  I saw a trailer last night on Showtime (after Episodes).  Saw Acquilitus (sp?) saying to Jackie:  your license is revoked (or something like that) so lose the scrubs--or something like that.  And Zoey giving Jackie a bag/gift.  Will try to find the link for the trailer.

Trailer for season 7 http://www.sho.com/sho/video/series#

I expected so much more from Nurse Jackie in its' final season, but sadly, it's been a complete disappointment thus far.  There have always been elements of the show that weren't particularly successful, but its' strengths greatly outweighed its' weaknesses....and by some margin in my opinion.  That isn't the case anymore.  None of the story lines, or plot devices employed this season have been believable, and we're having so much thrown at us so quickly it's all but impossible to care about anyone.  Jackie in a wreck with a ridiculous amount of drugs pilfered from the hospital, Jackie in jail, Jackie detoxing, Jackie in a lawyer's office, Jackie stealing from a patient but all for the greater good, Kevin taking all equity from their home without Jackie's knowledge (really??), Jackie blackmailing Kevin, Jackie back in lawyer's office, Jackie back at work at the hospital, Jackie really really really misses nursing (except we really really don't believe that)....none of it works.  Nothing has been more  disappointing than what we've seen transpire with Zoey, a role was so brilliantly written in seasons 1-6, and so perfectly portrayed, it makes this season's hot mess all the more difficult to watch.  I was so looking forward to season 7 but am checking out after two episodes. 

• Love 2

This is how I see this ending...All Saints closes, Jackie gets her license back....everyone disappears into new lives at new hospitals. Game over. Personally I think Coop was being smart to take the job in Boston, and jump ship before it sinks. The rest of this season about saving the hospital, will they or won't they....who fucking cares?

I'm basically hatewatching from here on out, especially since Monk was brought in. I *really* hate that guy. He reminds me of a goofy, superbly irritating moron...he's the same damn character in everything he's in. Very one note actor.

Blah. Can they just skip to the last episode already? I don't think anybody gives a shit about what happens to any of those characters between now and the final 30 mins.

• Love 1

I have 2 idea's on how the show ends.  One is the God comes back does something for the finale.

My second idea is that Eddie tells Jackie they need to make a fresh start so they move to Jersey. He buys a house and takes her to see it. They drive up the long driveway to the old Soprano home.

• Love 2

I have 2 idea's on how the show ends.  One is the God comes back does something for the finale.

My second idea is that Eddie tells Jackie they need to make a fresh start so they move to Jersey. He buys a house and takes her to see it. They drive up the long driveway to the old Soprano home.

You know, it would have been nice if Gandolfini could have made a cameo in this mess of a final season. Buon' anima, JG.

Sadly I think God went away when Steve Buscemi stopped directing, since they are brothers. It would be nice to see God one more time though. He was an interesting person.

And isn't God dead...so to speak? I have a vague memory of his character dying.

I finally got around to watching the final season on Netflix. I expected worse from the comments I read on the forum. Overall I enjoyed the season for the must part. But, she gets away with it all, only to screw it up and do lines. And, overdose and die? It's such am ambiguous ending that it feels like a cheat.