Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E12: Afterparty: Toe-Totally Turned On

• Start Topic

In this wild episode, host Keshia Knight Pulliam sits down with Alexis, Stacia, and former Married at First Sight cast member Beth Thompson as they unpack the risqué intimacy exercises and watch some never-before-seen bonus footage of Stacia and Nate.

Airs Wednesday September 21 at 10:03PM EDT

1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

Not on this show.  Beth and Alexia ( not Alyssa)  were on the after party episode this week.  There is a different forum post for that.

yeah, my error

i was sure i was in the other forum but then it posted and i couldn't find a way to delete it

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I fell asleep. Did I miss anything interesting?

No.

What the $$&) are Alexis and Stacia wearing? 

I liked Stacia's dress but Alexis... She is always a hot mess but at least she doesn't have that handlebar of hair across her forehead this time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, TeapotWakeen said:

Words I did not EVER EVER EVER need to hear on MAFS ( or anywhere on mainstream TV, tbh):  Deep Throat Spray. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Not that anyone here cares, but Chloraseptic works just as good.  Don't ask me how I know that, LOL.  😜

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Yes.  Alexia had a business suit on with one boob on display, and matching platform shoes.  Conservative for her.

Maybe she had just come from work?

I think the "one boob on display" was the camera angle. I'll bet both boobs were fully on display but she was constantly shot from one side.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 2