Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: I Have Something To Tell You...

• Start Topic

Kinda strange that they showed Khloe’s baby boy’s birth on July 28th before Kylie’s baby boy’s birth on Feb. 2nd - but nice that the little guys will have each other.

(Psst, ask Maralee if The Community Peen is a good father, Khloe. The denial continues.)

So we're trying this forum again?

I didn't realize how close the embryo transfer & everyone finding out about the other baby were, and how he pushed Khloe to go ahead with the surrogacy when he knew what was going to happen. Was he just hoping it would turn out that he wasn't the father of Maralee's baby?

Kourtney didn't show up until the the show was 2/3rds of the way through.

9 hours ago, GaT said:

So we're trying this forum again?

I didn't realize how close the embryo transfer & everyone finding out about the other baby were, and how he pushed Khloe to go ahead with the surrogacy when he knew what was going to happen. Was he just hoping it would turn out that he wasn't the father of Maralee's baby?

Kourtney didn't show up until the the show was 2/3rds of the way through.

The Community Peen might have been hoping he wasn’t Theo’s father - but what a scumbag to pressure Khloe to transfer the embryo by a certain date so that the surrogate would be pregnant before Theo was born. This guy is a con man to be avoided like the plague.

Yeah, Kourtney almost missed the pretend shower - and there were two empty seats, presumably for Kendall and Kylie.

Dear Mods: Maybe this thread could be moved to Keeping Up forum to get more action.

• Love 2
On 9/22/2022 at 6:01 AM, Tdoc72 said:

I do feel bad for Khloe. But her complaining about the publicity and public is annoying. You put yourself in the public eye. 

At every opportunity--so the "people are so mean" narrative that both she and Kim were bitching about is eye-rolling.

God, a T name.  If she has any self-respect it won't be Tristan Jr.   

Okay, this is driving me nuts for some reason and I'm hoping someone here can answer this for me. Based on what Kim said last season and my own googling, it seems that you're only allowed to take the "baby bar" a maximum of three times. So how was Kim able to pass it on her fourth attempt? Hooooowwww?

Clearly I'm giving this too much emotional energy.

1 hour ago, ladle said:

Okay, this is driving me nuts for some reason and I'm hoping someone here can answer this for me. Based on what Kim said last season and my own googling, it seems that you're only allowed to take the "baby bar" a maximum of three times. So how was Kim able to pass it on her fourth attempt? Hooooowwww?

Money and status.

• Applause 1
10 hours ago, ladle said:

“Applicants are given three opportunities to pass the baby bar to get credit for law studies (though it can be taken as many times as you need!). If you don’t pass the first time, you are eligible to take the exam again. You can try to pass on either of the next two administrations of the baby bar. The State Bar of California administers the baby bar in June and October each year.

An applicant cannot get any credit for law study until they pass the baby bar. If you do not pass in the first three administrations, then you will only receive credit for the first year of your law school study.”

https://jdadvising.com/what-happens-if-i-dont-pass-the-baby-bar/

Just now, nexxie said:

“Applicants are given three opportunities to pass the baby bar to get credit for law studies (though it can be taken as many times as you need!). If you don’t pass the first time, you are eligible to take the exam again. You can try to pass on either of the next two administrations of the baby bar. The State Bar of California administers the baby bar in June and October each year.

An applicant cannot get any credit for law study until they pass the baby bar. If you do not pass in the first three administrations, then you will only receive credit for the first year of your law school study.”

https://jdadvising.com/what-happens-if-i-dont-pass-the-baby-bar/

Sorry, I’m not being an ass, but I’m genuinely wondering how this answers my question? What am I missing? This looks like it’s saying you have three tries to pass. Yet Kim clearly said she passed on her fourth attempt. 

16 minutes ago, ladle said:

Sorry, I’m not being an ass, but I’m genuinely wondering how this answers my question? What am I missing? This looks like it’s saying you have three tries to pass. Yet Kim clearly said she passed on her fourth attempt. 

It says the exam “can be taken as many times as you need” but if “you do not pass in the first three administrations, then you will only receive credit for the first year of your law school study.” 

So Kim should only get credit for one year.

10 hours ago, nexxie said:

It says the exam “can be taken as many times as you need” but if “you do not pass in the first three administrations, then you will only receive credit for the first year of your law school study.” 

Ahhh, got it. But that doesn’t explain why Kim kept saying “this is the last time I’m allowed to take it” on her fourth try?

2 hours ago, ladle said:

Ahhh, got it. But that doesn’t explain why Kim kept saying “this is the last time I’m allowed to take it” on her fourth try?

It’s possible that covid rules allowed four tries for full credit, but I haven’t seen that anywhere.

6 hours ago, ladle said:

Maybe that was the rule the lawyers she was working with had. It doesn't exactly make them look good for her not to pass.

On 9/26/2022 at 7:56 AM, nexxie said:

So she has three more years unless the next test takes just as long to pass.  She should shut off social media and focus all she’s got on this.  It only gets harder.  It’s worth it. She’s aging out of the sexy pictures.  The natural look is making a comeback.  No more excess fat in the butt and boobs.  Move on.  Doing something worthwhile.   She can do it. 

I saw some essay questions from previous baby bar exams, criminal, torts and divorce on splitting their money.  Very easy essay questions and they had an hour to answer each one!  

They were just samples on a couple of subjects.  The classes usually required in first year are criminal law and contacts laws and torts and civil procedure, constitutional law.   

second year will be tax law, advanced writing including memorandums and briefs and correspondences.   A lot more electives like fiduciary expectations laws, family law, bankruptcy law. 

it’s just so much work. I do know a lot of women who went to law school later in life after working in related fields and they were able to do it.  Their children were older though so that was one less obstacle.    I think what Kim would miss is the friendships you make  and study groups.   You don’t want to go to your graduation and not know one person.  

On 10/18/2022 at 1:36 AM, Bluesky said:

So she has three more years unless the next test takes just as long to pass.  She should shut off social media and focus all she’s got on this.  It only gets harder.  It’s worth it. She’s aging out of the sexy pictures.  The natural look is making a comeback.  No more excess fat in the butt and boobs.  Move on.  Doing something worthwhile.   She can do it. 

I saw some essay questions from previous baby bar exams, criminal, torts and divorce on splitting their money.  Very easy essay questions and they had an hour to answer each one!  

They were just samples on a couple of subjects.  The classes usually required in first year are criminal law and contacts laws and torts and civil procedure, constitutional law.   

second year will be tax law, advanced writing including memorandums and briefs and correspondences.   A lot more electives like fiduciary expectations laws, family law, bankruptcy law. 

This is true.  I don't see how she will grasp tax or bankruptcy if she had a hard time passing the test on the fundamental first year subjects.  

Someone who takes multiple tries to pass any test required for a law license will probably also need multiple tries for the bar exam, and statistics show that the chance of passing are lower with each successive attempt on a bar exam. In July 2021, test takers from unaccredited institutions only had a 38 percent pass rate on the CA bar.  Test repeaters from unaccredited institutions had an 8 percent pass rate. 

Edited by nittany cougar