Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Life After Lockup: Lost and Found

• Start Topic

Destinie vows to make Shawn pay on his wedding day. Brittany and Marcelino are at a shocking crossroads. Kevin’s mom grills Tiffany. Chazz makes a move. An unexpected obstacle threatens Britney’s big day. Tayler’s wedding plans hit a snag

Original air date 2022.09.02

Destinie is yet again a blowhard. Check that off your list.  The show has dragged out Shawn's wedding so long, Sara may give birth at the altar. 

Brittanzzzzzz goes for her Emmy while Marcie tries to convince us that this storyline is real.  

Will Kevin's mom give us more of her biblical pearls of wisdom?  Or will she ask why anyone would want to be with her buffoon of a son? 

Hopefully Chazz makes a move back home and stops trying make something happen with his wife who is clearly repulsed by the very thought of his touch. 

Britney gets her wedding.  Let's all hope that Tayler realizes she has attempted to hitch herself to a sinking ship and hers does not happen. 

• Love 6

I swear.  I'd love to post but I can't remember half their names!

Tiffany, Branwin, Chance, Destineeeee!

Poor Taylor I could hardly follow the lines of the wedding dresses she put on due to blue and pink tatoos!  Is she preggers?  Those poor kids.

So 'he' dropped his lover off at her friends house and now the friend is interested!

So 'she' never came home last night but that Sherlock producer found her in bed with her friend naked and she's upset her husband sent her threesome girlfriend a picture of his wiener!  Who writes this stuff?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Shawn's son is the Tennison of this group- how did that selfish rat produce such a nice young man?

Then again, Daonte's mom seems so sensible- how did she produce such a needy limpet of a son? 

Speaking of needy limpets, Chazzz is embarrassing to watch. He really doesn't have any self-respect at all. OTOH, I thought Branflake's Spanish sentences were kind of clever. Can't believe I'm saying it, but she deserves better than that simpering little creep.

Hmm, Blaine is NOT gay, surprise! Is that rakishly-tilted cap actually glued to his carefully arranged side-swept bang? Lindsey doing construction work? Well, she's proved she can do demolition, right, Scott?

Brit and Marce both need to find actual jobs, the acting thing isn't working for them. Brit, at least rub a little Vicks Vap-O-Rub in your eyes to help with the 'crying'.

Tayler is hands down the trashiest-looking bride yet for this franchise. She doesn't even look clean.

I think Brittany (the one with Ray) has painted herself into a corner here. If she refuses to get married without the big wedding (which she and Ray can't possibly finance), then she's not getting married-right? (Although I'm positive Daddy will come around).

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Tayler is hands down the trashiest-looking bride yet for this franchise. She doesn't even look clean.

Yes and yes!  Even her tattoos look messy. Another baby is just what she needs!

Did anybody else notice the bridal shop owner with the most hateful look on her face?  She wanted that party over and done!

• Love 5

Re: Destine:  Isn't that the same $50,000 that he had put up for bail for her or am I remembering the amount wrong?  Anyhou, if it is, she knows he had that money so is she that delusional that she thinks he will hand that money over to her OR is this production driven because, honestly, I can't believe anyone is that stupid.  Shawn was on her like white on rice, to return for her hearing so he would not lose his money and she thinks hes going to hand it over to her because what...she deserves it for being such a great gf? Girl bye!  LOL

Edited by lasandi
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Did anybody else notice the bridal shop owner with the most hateful look on her face?  She wanted that party over and done!

If it was my shop and the exceedingly grubby TayLER wafted in, I'm not so sure I'd be able to swallow my gorge. She probably had to remove the dresses TayLER tried on from the sales floor, for fear of lice or scabies. And have her shop fumigated. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
On 9/4/2022 at 8:07 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

If it was my shop and the exceedingly grubby TayLER wafted in, I'm not so sure I'd be able to swallow my gorge. She probably had to remove the dresses TayLER tried on from the sales floor, for fear of lice or scabies. And have her shop fumigated. 

I love tatoos even tho I only have one but Taylor's in that dress- EEEEKKKKKKKKK. The dress was not for her either- it made her look square and boxier. Having a child with Chance. Sigh. This chile. Gurl. U betta use that LOL cash on some 24-hour cameras in your casa. 

I can't even with Desitnee. However, I despise Shawn. His son is a handsome young man with empathy. That is all Miss Kelly. I also love bright hair colors, but the drawback is it washes some skin tones out, making the need for make up in some lighting. I am lazy AF about make up despite being a makeup hoarder. Like to wear it when I want to wear it. 

I am convinced that Ray's Brit puts a sedative in his pasta. That man is too calm. 

Brit and Marc? They are really trash whether this is real or not. Their kids will one day see this mess. LOL don't make no generational wealth boos. None of you have Cardi B charisma or Bethany F shrewdness to make it so. 

• Love 7
On 9/3/2022 at 9:46 AM, MrBuhBye said:

I’m thinking Marcellino did not send her a dick pic in prison because he knows inmate mail is screened and even if they let her have it all the guards would pass it around first.

The least he could do is send her a tracing...she's now traumatized for life! 😉

• Wink 1
  • Love 2
On 9/3/2022 at 8:55 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I swear.  I'd love to post but I can't remember half their names!

So 'she' never came home last night but that Sherlock producer found her in bed with her friend naked and she's upset her husband sent her threesome girlfriend a picture of his wiener!  Who writes this stuff?

I'm with you on the too many names to remember.  I'm sure a lot of these comments would be funnier if I could keep track of all these people.

Regarding Brittany (can't forget this one since she's been on this show for like 10 seasons in a row), clearly her cheating doesn't count because she took off her wedding ring!  On video even for extra proof of the non-countingness!  I thought everyone knew about this trick for non-cheating when married, jeez.  I wonder what will happen when she finds out that Marcellino has also been removing his wedding ring while sending those texts and doing everything else so it doesn't count either.

Seriously, get this couple off the show.  Even I can tell it's all completely fake acting, noticed in episode 1 this season and I'm really bad at detecting this sort of thing.

• Applause 4