Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

The pillow talkers said Yve was the best dressed but to me it looked like a sheet.

I didn't like Yve's shapeless dress at all! I agree, it looked like she was wrapped in a bedsheet or shower curtain. The article liked Bini's suit and Shaeeda's ensemble. I thought her head scarf was pretty, but I didn't care for the super modest dress. Aside from the super long, Ren Faire extensions, I thought Kara looked the best. 

• Love 4

This Jabri kid is the most juvenile, narcissistic, "tryna be cool" tool in the history if the show. 

"LOOK AT ME...LOOK AT ME....

NO...SERIOUSLY...LOOK...AT...ME.

The only reason this juvenile moron marched off set was so the cameras would follow and he wouldn't have to share the spotlight. He's an unsucessful mid 20's failure who was living with his parents, couldn't afford the wedding his gold-digging girl "dreamed of", dyed his hair blonde, and chooses the most outlandish wardrobe possible. Why?

A desperate attempt to be relative...to be "somebody". His painful ignorance and cringeworthy never-ending advice to the others on set was a gold medal example of overwhelming dumbassery at it's zenith.

• Applause 7
  • Love 3
On 8/26/2022 at 11:36 PM, Spikefrb said:

This Jabri kid is the most juvenile, narcissistic, "tryna be cool" tool in the history if the show. 

"LOOK AT ME...LOOK AT ME....

NO...SERIOUSLY...LOOK...AT...ME.

You're right, he is the worst.  It so, so saddens me to think he's going to be able to make a living off his "celebrity" status and not have to even work a real job.  Idiots are going to buy their crap and actually hire them for appearances.  Damn it.  That boy has never built the kind of character you build from working and making your own way in the world, so he will forever be 16.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Raise your hand if you would be surprised if Bilal already had a vasectomy..... anyone??

Actually, I don't think he has because any form of permanent sterilization is forbidden in Islam law. Birth control is allowed but it has to be a temporary solution to avoiding pregnancy. 

Bilal is a prominent member of his mosque so I don't believe he would have done something forbidden by the Quran. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Actually, I don't think he has because any form of permanent sterilization is forbidden in Islam law. Birth control is allowed but it has to be a temporary solution to avoiding pregnancy. 

Bilal is a prominent member of his mosque so I don't believe he would have done something forbidden by the Quran. 

Thanks for this.  There's just something so sure about his attitude of not having another baby it makes me wonder 🤔

How about a reversible vasectomy? Technial loophole???

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Thanks for this.  There's just something so sure about his attitude of not having another baby it makes me wonder 🤔

How about a reversible vasectomy? Technial loophole???

I guess if the reversibility was guaranteed, it would be allowed. 

• Love 1

Here's an interesting note re Bilal's TWO previous divorces:  "The Quranic verses basically say that a couple enjoys the freedom to remarry and reunite even after two divorces, but after the third, they can reunite only if the woman gets married to another man and divorced."

Does that last "reunite" mean "marry"?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Please tell me I misunderstood Ari's selfishness.

She planned to go to Ethiopia for a week, and stayed for three months...and while she was there, she blocked Bini, which meant he couldn't talk to his own son?

I don't think these two are going to last, either.

Great, now I'm agreeing with Jibri. How embarrassing.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
On 8/29/2022 at 3:06 AM, Back Atcha said:

Here's an interesting note re Bilal's TWO previous divorces:  "The Quranic verses basically say that a couple enjoys the freedom to remarry and reunite even after two divorces, but after the third, they can reunite only if the woman gets married to another man and divorced."

Does that last "reunite" mean "marry"?

I’m confused, does “remarry and reunite” mean TO EACH OTHER? 

• Useful 3

Spahkles threatening John was pathetically hilarious. Popping off with white trash must have gotten this flamboyant Lil cowboys ass beat many times growing up in predominantly white, trailer park filled SD. 

• Like 1