Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

Jumping back into the heated confrontation between Jibri and Patrick's brother, John; Mohamed clashes with Yve's friend; Jibri storms offstage; Bini makes a shocking confession.

First Look: 19/8/22; TLC: 21/8/22; Discovery+: 21/8/22

Well, the preview for part 2 was really short this week.

More of Jibby and John going at it. Jibby, why do you care about the other couples and whether they will last. Work on your own relationship. If you continue to be a jerk, Miona may get sick of it and ask to shape up or ship out. Maybe someone needs to tell you that it is unlikely that you and Miona will hit 10 years, 25 years, or 50 years together. The constant picking at others is unhealthy and their relationships are none of your business. Miona continues to not say anything.

Thais still seems really hung up on John being in Patrick's life. Why? Set some proper boundaries. Explain why you feel he is around all the time. What would make things better for you besides living in a huge mansion with staff to meet your needs. What are *you* going to do to make things better for you, Thais? In a few months, you will have your baby and you may appreciate John babysitting to give you a break. My spidey sense is that something is not being said.

Emily and Kobe shared some footage of their daughter's birth and some pics of her. Cute kid. Also talking about not being intimate for 2 weeks or a month, or whatever.

Maybe there will be more fireworks Sunday than there are on Jibby's outfit....

• Love 8

I don't care how much Patrick/Thais/John argue at home or don't argue at home.  At the Tell All they should have provided a united front against Jibjab and told him it was nunya (none of your business). 

It's like TLC took Jibjab aside and said, "Hey can you cause some controversy in this otherwise boring tell all?" and Jibjab was like "hold my beer." If he thinks he will get a HEA or Pillowtalk from this, he's really wrong.

Didn't Tim and Kenny go talk to John? Are we not going to see that chat?

I can see Patrick and John being added to Pillow talk.

• Like 4
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

In a few months, you will have your baby and you may appreciate John babysitting to give you a break.

Seriously? Would you leave John alone with your baby? I guess if it before 11am it might be okay but not a minute later because it's 11am somewhere if you know what I mean.

Who knows, maybe a crying baby will be enough for John to seek other living arrangements.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

I don't care how much Patrick/Thais/John argue at home or don't argue at home.  At the Tell All they should have provided a united front against Jibjab and told him it was nunya (none of your business). 

It's like TLC took Jibjab aside and said, "Hey can you cause some controversy in this otherwise boring tell all?" and Jibjab was like "hold my beer." If he thinks he will get a HEA or Pillowtalk from this, he's really wrong.

Didn't Tim and Kenny go talk to John? Are we not going to see that chat?

I can see Patrick and John being added to Pillow talk.

It was ridiculous that Kenny was so eager to get the inside scoop from John.  (It wasn't shown if he did on the preview.)  John is an open book, and Patrick and Thais had no story without him.  They should have wanted to intervene and tell Jibjab to behave - either for him to stop making more of a fool of himself, or for them to hear more about the other couples, or to call him out for his blatant hypocrisy and cowardice.  But, then, Kenny and Tim are useless filler themselves.  At least Ari stood up for herself, but the issue was immediately dropped.

The professionals told Papa Nostrils how to angle his webcam, and he relished the spotlight.  Of course, Shawn didn't go after him about his stereotyping all Americans, specifically disliking Patrick or anything from the season.  Instead, we were told to feel the love between him and Thais.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Seriously? Would you leave John alone with your baby? I guess if it before 11am it might be okay but not a minute later because it's 11am somewhere if you know what I mean.

Who knows, maybe a crying baby will be enough for John to seek other living arrangements.

Given how fake this show has become, I wonder if some is just scripted drama. Would not surprise me if some of this John is an act. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don’t get it, does John also work for or with Patrick?  Just curious because he seems to move around with their moves too.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, endure said:

I don’t get it, does John also work for or with Patrick?  Just curious because he seems to move around with their moves too.

John installs the home security systems that Patrick sells door to door. 

I thought it was funny when Jibri was going on and on about how he wouldn't go back onstage if John was going to be there as if HE was in charge of who and what was being filmed. Who was it who had a hissy fit about that very same thing at another Tell All? 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Didn't the day care guy do that too with Amira, or she refused to talk directly to him (she was on remote camera, not in the studio), maybe he was Andrew?   He worked at his mother's daycare.   He stomped out, and actually left the set. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Didn't the day care guy do that too with Amira, or she refused to talk directly to him (she was on remote camera, not in the studio), maybe he was Andrew?   He worked at his mother's daycare.   He stomped out, and actually left the set. 

That happened, but I’m recalling someone on a break in The Green Room refusing to go back out after having some kind of altercation on stage with another person/couple. Maybe I’m thinking of when Angela dramatically left the studio. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That happened, but I’m recalling someone on a break in The Green Room refusing to go back out after having some kind of altercation on stage with another person/couple. Maybe I’m thinking of when Angela dramatically left the studio. 

Rebecca, Avery and the rest of the cast wouldn't return to the stage with Angela after Angela physically confronted Avery and her mother onstage.  Rebecca had to intervene.  Angela and her daughter were interviewed separately, possibly days later.  Jesse was unnecessarily invited to that tell-all, and Avery and Tim refused to shake his hand in the green room.  Angela then barreled through and yelled at them about disrespectful they were to her great friend.  

Jibjab's refusal, though, was just leading to  his flounce crescendo.  He had already challenged Bini to a fight and was cruel to Ari and John.   He couldn't take what he was giving.  Shawn, of course, had ignored Jijab's taunts to ask Patrick how he feels about Thais and John's relationship.

Maybe an updated tell-all contract requires at least one flounce and one refusal to return.  The cast member who agrees to fulfill the clause earns an extra $50.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Didn’t Nutalie once refuse to go back onstage?

1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Didn’t Nutalie once refuse to go back onstage?

She might have, but I don't think she was being a Diva about the whole thing and expected production to cave to her demands. I remember the altercation with Avery and now I think Angela might have been involved in more than one incident because she considered herself the star of the show. There were many Flounces over the years, but I recall Angela being the Super Flouncer. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

A hearty STFU to Jibril, who is like a little yappy Chihuahua. A Chihuahua named Sparkles. So far, there's only one bully on that stage, and I wish Thais hadn't validated his egregious behavior. I was waiting for someone to say, "C'mon on, bro, just one fight put you in a three-day coma." (I wonder how long it would last if John was the ass kicker!) I liked Kenny and Tim singling out John for some solidarity and in full agreement that 'Spahkles' is just a big pain in the ass.

Jibri: "I mean, that's just my opinion."

Me: "That NO one asked for."

Lost track of how many times I preemptively said, "Shut up, Jibri!"

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

IIRC, it was three MONTHS! After that, he must have some residual brain damage

I just double-checked and it was three days.

Okay, at the end was Jibri getting emotional over Ari expressing her love for Bini or trying to control laughter? I suspect it was the latter and he was continuing to be a complete asshole.

8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

oops, I was wrong. Never mind

I also edited my post to muse about how many days/months it would be if John was the ass kicker!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I just double-checked and it was three days.

Okay, at the end was Jibri getting emotional over Ari expressing her love for Bini or trying to control laughter? I suspect it was the latter and he was continuing to be a complete asshole.

Me, too, and I must have been retracting my post at the same time as you were writing. I was probably confusing it with the three month comment about dating Daveed's sister before learning she was his twin (which I don't believe for a minute, btw) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

I watch through Pillow Talk along with First Look.  I have already fast forwarded through half of Jibrish’s BS.  I will do it again in Pillow Talk.  There’s a marriage that won’t last.  Miona will hang in until she can work for herself.  Jibrish is the millstone in that relationship.  And when she leaves him, he will be baffled to figure out why.

• Love 3

Welp, I called it with Yve and Mo.  Her friends must have Quite A Bit to say about him now....  Hope it’s not too late to retract those papers.  

Ari hears what she wants to hear.  Bini’s communication is Good Enough for Everyone to understand him....all except Ari, who insists he’s saying something else.  She should stop talking and listen to his crapola and she’ll figure it out that he’s so ready to move on from her now that he has his papers.  

Nevertheless, given all the televised evidence -that he only stayed with her to Get His Papers - bet Immigration would be interested to hear that, at least from Bini’s TeeVee statements, the intention to remain married appears to have been, allegedly, false.  Just saying...

Edited by Eme
  • Sad 2
On 8/20/2022 at 7:57 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Does John work?  If so, he needs his own apartment.  Show didn’t go into why Patrick and wife moved to Vegas .. did they?  I don’t like Jibri at all.  I’m liking Kobe and Emily more this reunion and think they really love each other.  Bini should stick up for Ari more.  He let his sisters shit all over her.  I have nothing against Ari.  She seems to love him.  I’m liking Kara or whatever her name is and him.  Looks like they will make it.  Mohammad.  Wtf? Texting women already?  Women like him?  I don’t like Yev’s friends, or their boobages.  Again.  I can’t stand Jibri.  Who does he think he is taking over the show. Telling everyone who will make it and who won’t.  I hope Mona or whatever her name is dumps him.  He’s a big bag of wind.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Every time Jiberish opened his mouth, I had the urge to throw something at the television.  Who the hell is he to predict who is going to stay married and who won't?  The irony is that most viewers probably don't believe their relationship will last; his parents included.  

I didn't like Thais during the season and the Tell All didn't change my mind.  That she kept co-signing everything Jiberish said, had my blood boiling.  John is Patrick's brother and will always be.  She is wife #2; just saying. 

I thought Shawn was rude for asking Emily's parents about their sex life. It was inappropriate.    

• Like 5
  • Love 15

Shawn was very inappropriate with the sex talk tonight.  Unnecessary.  Especially about Emily’s parents.  Was that supposed to be cute?  She missed the boat there.  She can’t interview for shit.  They should bring on Keisha from Married at First Sight.  She’s great pulling out all the dirt.

• Like 7
  • Love 7

Ok. I’m calling BS on Emily tonight. She said at least part of the reason why she planned that first night alone with Kobe instead of introducing him to his son, was because she knew once Kobe met Koban she wouldn’t want to separate the two of them. Ummm, right…except we all saw that she cruelly and deliberately separated them over and over again. Examples: 1. She kicked Kobe out of the bed with she and Koban, making him sleep alone on his first night in the house. 2. She shooed Kobe’s hands away when he was playing with Koban’s feet, finding some dumb excuse and claiming he was bothering Koban. 3. She seemed extremely reluctant even to let Kobe hold Koban, unless she wanted Kobe to serve as the babysitter so she could go out, then she didn’t care, but otherwise she always wanted to be the most important, most desired, most liked parent.  She was all about shutting Kobe down and shutting him out, presumably in an attempt to solidify her position as “top parent”. Sorry Emily…your excuses are BS in my book. She’s just selfish. she needs to accept herself as she is and stop making up stories to excuse her own cruddy behavior all season long.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10

I wish Shawn would read forums and social media posts and call the people out on all the nonsense they all pull and what we all complain about week after week. She backs off of so many controversial issues instead of digging deeper….it’s so frustrating. Why not ask Jibri if he is as confident in his own relationship as he is in the future demise of the ones he predicted would fail. Also, why not call out Jibri for mocking John for living with (off?) his brother when he himself has lived with (off!) his parents his whole life? Why not ask Jibri if he truly believed his music career was going to pay the bills for his family for the foreseeable future? She lets these idiots think they’ve successfully manipulated her and the audience with their ridiculous “performances”. It drives me nuts. I really wish she were a whole lot tougher. 

Also, if I were her, I 100% would have called out Kara’s ex for his ridiculous immaturity and inappropriateness last week when he used that hand gesture to imply that he and Kara had sex all the time. That was so disrespectful to Guillermo, I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself from putting that idiot in his place. That guy is such a turkey. What on earth did Kara see in him??? She’s adorable (crazy controlling, but she’s cute, which often times is all that really matters in high school).  

Edited by Spectator
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Jeez. My biggest takeaway from tonight: Jibri needs to take out a whale sized loan to pay for all the counseling that he so desperately needs. The guy is a walking train wreck. He seems angry at the world and is taking it out on anyone and everyone within a 15 foot radius of him…the other couples, his friends, the other couples friends and family, etc…he sparked controversy with everyone. He maps out full conversations with people as he wishes they would be word by word, and when those conversations and apologies don’t happen as he wants them to, verbatim, he gets angry. He’s a psychiatrist’s dream…endless issues and an endless revenue stream.

The most troubling thing is Miona sat uncomfortably quiet and still during every one of Jibri’s outbursts and his grossly judgemental commentary . I hope she doesn’t completely lose her voice around this blowhard simply to keep from him turning his ire against her. He sure thinks he’s extra special. Man, I find him utterly insufferable. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 15
28 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I wish the producers had called Jibri on his "I don't wanna go upstairs if John goes!" crap and had said okay, then let John rejoin the group.

I think John’s segment was already over. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Spectator said:

Jeez. My biggest takeaway from tonight: Jibri needs to take out a whale sized loan to pay for all the counseling that he so desperately needs. The guy is a walking train wreck. He seems angry at the world and is taking it out on anyone and everyone within a 15 foot radius of him…the other couples, his friends, the other couples friends and family, etc…he sparked controversy with everyone. He maps out full conversations with people as he wishes they would be word by word, and when those conversations and apologies don’t happen as he wants them to, verbatim, he gets angry. He’s a psychiatrist’s dream…endless issues and an endless revenue stream.

The most troubling thing is Miona sat uncomfortably quiet and still during every one of Jibri’s outbursts and his grossly judgemental commentary . I hope she doesn’t completely lose her voice around this blowhard simply to keep from him turning his ire against her. He sure thinks he’s extra special. Man, I find him utterly insufferable. 

I think he's trying to stay interesting so he'll get more followers, and maybe more air time on some part of the 90 day franchise.    I'm hoping he's wrong. 

I would love to see him and Miona move to somewhere like Vegas, where they would be totally ignored.    His behavior at the Tell Nothing was pretty predictable, since his only talent is trying to hog the spotlight.     I bet in five years he'll totally forgotten.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Spectator said:

I loved how he called his mother out for being jealous of Miona and how she was judgemental about their relationship then throughout this whole Tell All he proceeded to tell everyone they were all jealous of he and Miona and then proceeded to judge everyone else's relationship.

When David was on stage Jibri said he was upset that David did not acknowledge that he (Jibrish) taught him things...like what could he teach David, David is employed and seems calm and has no delusions.  

In other news, Ari went to Ethiopia to help in the settlement camps? For such a grand trek she was short on details, I for one would love to know how she helped, does she speak the language of anyone in the camp or Ethiopia for that matter?  Blocking Bini when she has Avi with her was cruel and very strange, if it were reversed she would be on the rampage.  She wanted to see friends and family there but did she have any of either over there because we know she would not be seeing Bini's sisters.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Did anyone notice when JibJab was fuming on the couch and Bile came over, Bile said, don't forget why you did this, don't let them break your character" Now, did he mean that in the sense of stay strong, or did Jibjab admit to Bile off camera that they did this for the social media exposure, the whole storyline was fake AF? Or is Jibjab really as mentally off kilter as he came across tonight? And how could Miona just sit there silent? She is SOOO gone once she gets those papers. And Jibjab will be all over social saying how it was the haters who poisoned her mind, etc. Was he holding back laughter at the end when Ari was saying what she has learned from Bini??? 

Bini was pretty crystal clear tonight and I will give Ari the benefit of the doubt in her response. That had to be humiliating to hear him announce on national tv that he only married you because of his son. How would any of us react??  I mean, we keep saying she has to know, he has made it clear, but has he? I mean, we don't see them when cameras are gone. For all we know, Bini tells her he loves her, he loves their little family, etc. And then turns mute when confronted in public. Sort of like with his sisters. For whatever reason they felt it was OK to disrespect her like that over and over, maybe cause when it is the three of htem he is laughing at Ari right along with them?? He has his green card he will be filing as soon as he finds someone else to support his MMA ass. 

I missed the first 5 mins or so, but I appreciate that Patrick didn't trash his brother. AS he pointed out there are layers and that is blood. Thais should not have sided with Jibjab over her husband. 

The visit from a member of Yve's squad was a waste. Why didn't anyone call Mo out on the texting other women? He is correct that the way they spoke to him about sex and teh questions they asked are NOT normal get to know you talk. And her friend's spiel about how they are empowered women etc----ok fine that's all good, but that is NOT appropriate get to know you talk IN PUBLIC. 

WTF was the focus on everyone's sex lives??? TMI and don't care. As if anyone will be honest on stage. Oh, except Kobe apparently. Shaeeda seemed to be visibly upset with all the baby talk and focus on pregnancies. As someone who has never had kids and now wants to, only to realisticly know it is too late, I can relate. You want to be happy for them, and you are, but at the same time you see what you are missing out on and feel like you can't add to the conversation. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I loved how he called his mother out for being jealous of Miona and how she was judgemental about their relationship then throughout this whole Tell All he proceeded to tell everyone they were all jealous of he and Miona and then proceeded to judge everyone else's relationship.

When David was on stage Jibri said he was upset that David did not acknowledge that he (Jibrish) taught him things...like what could he teach David, David is employed and seems calm and has no delusions.  

In other news, Ari went to Ethiopia to help in the settlement camps? For such a grand trek she was short on details, I for one would love to know how she helped, does she speak the language of anyone in the camp or Ethiopia for that matter?  Blocking Bini when she has Avi with her was cruel and very strange, if it were reversed she would be on the rampage.  She wanted to see friends and family there but did she have any of either over there because we know she would not be seeing Bini's sisters.

So much for the manufactured drama in Kenya about not going with Bini for his visa interview because she supposedly never wanted to set foot in Ethiopia again.  She can’t keep her stories straight.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Mo needs to be married to a Muslim woman period. He has to be totally in charge, and otherwise will never be happy. He will keep searching for what he wants I think, so these texts to a woman will not be a one time thing until he reaches his goal.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

And how could Miona just sit there silent?

She was silently planning her escape.

1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

is Jibjab really as mentally off kilter as he came across tonight?

I get the feeling that when Jibrish was in his band he probably went off (like we saw on the Tell All) on his band members more than once, David I am sure was in Jibrish's cross hairs more than once got sick of it and Jibrish, Miona probably did not know the extent of Jib's nonsense and probably was vocal about her siding with JibJab which must have looked crazy to David and the rest of the band members, if anything, Miona had nothing to do with the demise of that band, Jib was most likely the reason for the demise. I am not a psychologist but based on his behavior, delusions and what not I would say he is a narcissist or maybe bi polar, he needs an enemy, deflects any of his errors on to others, thinks the world owes him something he has not worked for, thinks everyone is jealous of him and has to have an audience, there has got some sort of diagnosis for him.

If you have problems with everyone else around you the problem just might be you.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

I haven't watched all of the Tell Alls, so I'm popping in to read up on stuff. I actually fell and fractured my nose yesterday, so I was flat out on the couch last night with an ice pack over my entire face listening to some of the Tell All.

As usual, Shawn is useless. Personally, I think I'd like to see Cami from Catfish host. She doesn't hold back and tells it like it is. 

OK, back to icing.....

• Hugs 9
  • Sad 3
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I loved how he called his mother out for being jealous of Miona and how she was judgemental about their relationship then throughout this whole Tell All he proceeded to tell everyone they were all jealous of he and Miona

And what exactly did Jibby think was the basis for that jealousy? How he depended on his parents for his survival by living with them up until almost 30? For his success in a (any) career? His finances, in which he has none as far as I know except for the occasional gig perhaps? His horrific taste in clothes? His belligerent and offensive personality? His tough-guy looking neck tatts?  His dead-end future?  What exactly does this guy offer to anyone? He tries so hard to be relevant, yet he fails to achieve that, and only embarrassing himself and looking like a big fool on the tell-all.

3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Did anyone notice when JibJab was fuming on the couch and Bile came over, Bile said, don't forget why you did this, don't let them break your character"

I suspect he only did that so Jibby wouldn't turn on him as he did with the others. He knew there was plenty there to attack.  Of course it's beyond Jibby to keep his trap shut so did it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Another thing Shawn should have brought up: How inappropriate and damaging it is to have Leandro in Bini and Ari's relationship. Bini, a man of few words, was seething inside whenever Leandro popped in, not wanting to jeopardize his relationship with his son as he knew Ari held all the cards. But now that Bini has the green card, he's holding his own card :) ---- and Ari stressed how much love she has for him now. A little too late, my darling. Going to Ethiopia for three months on her own and blocking her husband. And if he didn't know this, that only says he doesn't care for Ari as much as she thinks. All of this plays into Bini's decision as to stay or go. She thought she had all the power and now she doesn't.

I felt for John after he left the stage and Jibby's words were so stinging towards him and his family, especially using the term "white trash." Patrick basically said nothing. He didn't defend his brother or the white trash comment. He just let Jibbert the clown walk all over them. I wonder how John is going to really take this; knowing how the brother he loves so much couldn't come to his defense. He just sat there and took it.

Jibbert is an insecure, insignificant little runt who feels at home attacking other people for no reason. And this behavior is going to make Mimosa love, respect and admire him? Knowing he falls apart and attacks anytime he feels threatened? This behavior only shows him to be a weak, very angry and unkind person. He's full of hate and venom as no one else would go around pointing at people and predicting their marriages are going to fail. This guy had no filter and his rear end should have been booted out of the studio. Can't believe his mother is a therapist who raised this guy to be so damaged and angry.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

John works with his brother and installs alarm systems. Pretty good job IMO. What does Jabbers do again? As mentioned I think the divorce wiped Pat out financially. He also seems to overspend….hence living with his brother.

Yep. and what does Thais bring to the relationship financially? John has his issues, I mean, obviously he is an alcoholic, probably functioning alcoholic in that he stays employed. I am sure there are others that make Patrick a bit protective.....

• Love 4

WHY, the very last minute  of the show, when so many people already tuned out, did they put of a large red sign and show the messages Mo had sent his girlfriend?   This should have come out with Shawn when she was questioning them on the couch.

Miona is silent because she is running out the clock.   She will wait until either she meets a rich guy or her "business" takes off to leave Jibjab, then he will move back to S. Dakota with his Mother.

I feel sorry for Shae.  Bile duct did agree in the pre-nup for her to have a child, she can sue for breach of contract and should asap.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

WHY, the very last minute  of the show, when so many people already tuned out, did they put of a large red sign and show the messages Mo had sent his girlfriend?   This should have come out with Shawn when she was questioning them on the couch.

The messages didn’t surface until after the Tell All was filmed.

• Useful 2

To be gone so long overseas and blocking Bini, I wonder if Ari met up with Leandro 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Goodtimes said:

To be gone so long overseas and blocking Bini, I wonder if Ari met up with Leandro 

That is what I'm thinking, too. Lets see, Ari goes back to the US for Avi surgery. Supposed to be there a couple of weeks but turns in to months.  Then Ari comes to US with Bini and Avi in tow only to go back to Bini's home country without him and stays for 3 months after she was again only supposed to be gone a few weeks! What in the ever loving hell are these two doing? Who funded her and Avi's long stay in Ethiopia? What friends did she have there, what family? She is full of it.  Somewhere in time Bini goes to Vegas. Was he alone? Did he do that while Ari was in Ethiopia or did he leave her in NJ? Of course Shawn doesn't ask so we will never know. 

Jibri- I don't understand why Bilal didn't speak up for himself and ask Jib why he should give a flyin' fuck what he thinks? Everybody just sat there and let Jibri mouth off like a know it all that knows nothing. This is why he is the way he is. I wish John or Daveeeeed or even our own MMA fighter Bini would have beat his ass right there on stage. 

Speaking of Bilal- he sure is acutely aware of the camera and knows what ever he says it will be on tape forever so he kept his cool, his mouth shut and stays composed at all times.  He let Sheeda go on and on ....Bilal know how not to get me pregnant! Wowwww, shots fired! His ex threw him under the bus, too. You have to know he was sitting there all quiet but seething inside. It must have been a very, very chilly evening once they left the studio. 

Shawn is the all time worst reunion host in history. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, Goodtimes said:

Of course she did & I'm sure her parents were over the moon about it. Meanwhile Bini is working in Las Vegas having the time of his life and hopefully has a drawer full of condoms next to his bed for all the groupies he will be screwing. They couldn't get much further apart from each other unless one goes to the moon.

If you look up Marriage of convenience you will probably find a picture of them together & a link to 90 day fiance.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4