Type keyword(s) to search

Would You Rather?

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Foster! Yaaaas! Even better if it's Zombie Foster demanding revenge for Luke being a dick to Lucky. Still a better storyline than what Ron has planned.

You are planning the Nurse's Ball. Your choices for musical acts are Sonny, Julian, and Ava singing NWA "Gangsta, Gangsta" or Carly, Liz, and Sam singing "Lady Marmalade". What do you pick?

Oh God. Um.....JaSam reunite and defile the toys. Billy Miller and KeMo are pretty.

You're a victim of Fluke. Your choices are be on the Haunted Star with The Who Is AJ Quartermaine Party for People Who Can't Do Memorials So Good, Trapped in the Basement, or A Night on Spoon Island. So you have Sonny, Nathan, and Nikolas as your saviors. Who would you rather? Have a blast.

Ah, The Digital Underground. And how fitting - "They say I'm ugly, but it just don't faze me..."

I guess I would choose Nathan as my savior. Picking one of the other two would likely mean they'd try to sleep with me.

Would you rather

Be in a WTD SL with Liz

Or

Be in a triangle with Sonny?

Never pick Sonny. I'll be with Liz in a story. Hmmph so you're pregnant Liz? Any bitch in heat can so that. Carly logic.

You have to read a self help book for um reasons. Your choices are "Where's My Pepperoni? How to Love and Love Again" by Sonny Corinthos or "I Have To Save My Dead Friend, I'm Kidnapped and in Danger, and I Have PTSD: Lies My Ex Wife Told Me" by Dr. Patrick Drake. Who's book would you rather read?

Patrick's. I fear Sonny's book would have more spelling errors than the Twilight series.

Oh and DG were the shit! I saw them in concert once years ago. :)

Would you rather let Sonny give you a prostate exam or let Carly make out with you moments after she and Sonny defiled Michael's couch?

Jesus, who knows where Carly's mouth and Sonny's hands have been. I guess I'd let Sonny give me a prostate exam because at least I'd be sedated for it.

Your a family court judge in Port Charles. Would you rather award custody of a child to a recently pardoned convicted murderer and notorious mobster who can't enunciate or find towels in his own home, or an unemployed know-it-all mooch who banged brothers?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

The mooch! At least the child will learn enterprising and people skills. Plus, I'm sure the mooch can find the towels.

You're a lawyer. You get to take on one pro bono case. Is it the loveable floppy haired jobless guy in a custody case whom you suspect is the real father (you can use the alleged father's work and crimes against him) or the divorce of a mentally ill woman from her doctor husband who cheated on her while she was in a coma and before?

(edited)

Help Nina divorce Silas b/c I like Nina and Franco.

Would you rather Sonny have custody of Avery but be required to have either Julian or Michael live with him and raise her together?

Edited by Cattitude

Help Nina divorce Silas b/c I like Nina and Franco.

Would you rather Sonny have custody of Avery but be required to have either Julian or Michael live with him and raise her together?

You only gave one option…

Oh wait I get it. Cattitude is asking if we want Sonny and Jules or Sonny and SLS raising GirlChild Pt 2..... OnceSane is pointing out that Sonny raises no GirlChild so technically there's no option.

In light of that, I will have to choose Micheal. Stupid Little Shit can drop GirlChild off with Monica like all the others with Q Spawn. Sonny will never find her. Micheal will just say she's with the towels.

Now. Imagine you are Avery. Who would you want raising you? Your options are the nice, floppy haired bartender and the girl with the funny face or the greasy old man and his yelly blonde friend.

Sorry it wasn't clear the options are either Julian or Michael. Sonny has Avery but who would you want him to be stuck raising her with.

Ohh! I'm an idiot. LOL

Would you rather see Helena in prison orange, or Luke in a bodybag?

Luke in a body bag.

Who would you rather see pushed off a parapet to their death: Sonny, Luke, Kiki, or Carly?

Luke in a body bag.

Who would you rather see pushed off a parapet to their death: Sonny, Luke, Kiki, or Carly?

Lewq, a thousand times Lewq!

You're the new Executive Producer of GH and ABC has given you a choice of two headwriters. Would you rather hire Maria Arena Bell, or Jean Passante?

Edited by Tiger
(edited)

eekk! I guess MAB b/c I countinued to watch Y&R under her sadly Passante ran me away:(

Would you rather be the 3rd in a threesome with Carrrloss and Johnny or Brad and Lucas?

Edited by Cattitude

Dr. O. She hasn't been very murderous lately and I think Helena would totally consider a way overdue library book a killing offense.

Would you rather have the Fluke story end on the very next episode of GH or the power to eliminate 3 characters of your choice, never to be seen or heard of again?

Oh, wow, talk about an embarrassment of riches.Would I want Carly's head to just blow up or to blow up, then collapse in on itself?  I'll take Option B, Alex, B as in Brenda.

Would you rather be a family therapist in Port Charles and have to deal with the Corinthii on a full-time basis

Or

Be a child psychologist and have Spencer as your main client?

• Love 1

No amount of money is worth dealing with Spencer.  Plus, I find the Corinthii  mildly amusing.  

Ron has decided to do a 'ripped from the headlines' story and have a Port Charles resident become transgender.  Would you rather see Sonny become Sonya, or Luke become Lucinda?

I'd teach Morgan child rearing and such. One Corinthos must learn, as they are populating way too much. It's how we know Micheal is a Quartermaine. Amount of kids- 0.

It's the Daytime Emmys. Kanye West has chosen to interrupt one acceptance speech a'la um yeah you know. Would you rather TG's blathering as he accepts Best Lead Actor and explains the Fluke story, Ron accepting GH as Best Show, or KA accepting Best Younger Leading Actress?

Would you rather be stuck in a jail cell listening to LUCAS LORENZO SPENCER blather on and on or in a room with LSD Franco "trippin'"?

Listen to LUCAS . . . LORENZO . . . SPENCER!!! At least I can laugh at Lewq. I just can't with Franco.

Would you rather Olivia be pregnant with Ned or Julian's baby?

Ned's because at least one kid might have stable parents and oh look not a mob baby nor a rape baby nor an embryo baby.

You have a magical genie lamp. You can erase one terrible story. Is it Fluke, Jason Morgan and Sonny are Teh Mafia Superheroes, or Carly actually died um you know that time?

Fluke.

You've been asked to assemble a team of Port Charles residents to play in a basketball game for NBA All-Star weekend. Would you rather assemble a team consisting of:

A) Nathan, Dante, Kiki Helena & Luke

Or

B) Morgan, Michael, Spencer, Franco & Nina

B. Why? Because Luke and Helena will break and die at any activity. Nathan won't let the henchmen play for them. And Dante can't win a game by himself. Plus, you know Nina is going to do something.

You can recast one character. .....is it Kassie DePaiva as Nina, Josh Duhmel as AJ, or a random prime time star as Sonny?

Carly. Because the irony makes me giggle.

You won a prize. A character from GH will be reading a book to you, tucking you in, and kissing you good night. Is it Sonny Corinthos reading Jane Eyre, Franco reading Wuthering Heights, or Fluke reading The Complete Series of Twilight?

Sonny and Jane Eyre. I hate to imagine Franco's interpretation of Heathcliff, and Flue and Twilight is a double gut punch.

You can end one only one storyline next week. The other will last indefinitely.  Do you end Nina and Franco's adventures in the Snake Pit, or the mystery of Fluke?

• Love 1

Fluke. My brain has apparently been protecting me lately because I'm only aware of Freaks being in an episode when I read so here.

Would you rather see Cesar Faison or Ryan Chamberlain host an episode of "Saturday Night Live"?

Would you rather see Cesar Faison or Ryan Chamberlain host an episode of "Saturday Night Live"?

Just cutting in to ask, at the end of the episode, can Faison shout, "I did it for you, Anna!" 

BTW, I would have picked Faison, so long as he still had his single-minded Anna obsession.  The Ward Cleaver version we saw on the docks? Pass. At least Ryan Chamberlain might actually kill a cast member, and thereby thin the too big herd.

Who would you rather see dance in the next Sia video- Fluke, Morgan, or Duke?

Morgan. The other two can barely move.

You're Robin. You can bring people back from the dead.  Bad news: You can only choose NL's Emily or ALW's Courtney to bring back.  Obvious dilemma: Do you commit suicide by hanging or cyanide?

Ok, fine, you decide to live.  Do you bring back NL or ALW?

Edited by Francie
  • Love 3