Type keyword(s) to search

Would You Rather?

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Ha ha ha ha! Both those idiots would forget to get someone else out of trouble, getting distracted by their own issues.

Carly. I guess. Sonny would send Shawn and then I'd get shot.

Since it's inevitable with these writers, which villain do you want coming back from the dead next: Mikkos Cassadine (you know it's gonna happen) or crazy Olivia Jerome (now that that family has made an inexplicable comeback - sorry, not a fan of these people)?

Edited by SlovakPrincess

I'd rather the grim reaper thanks

Would you rather Nina be redeemed and stay on canvas 

Or

Vanished from PC forever never to be spoken of again

Edited because of is close to off and not close to on

Edited by Aprilshowers

Interrogated by Sam, so that when she inevitably cited Spencer as her source I could do my maniacal villain laugh.

Would you rather paint all the walls in your home gray, or have Faison's hair"cut"?

• Love 2

Have Faison's haircut, b/c my hair may or maynot look like that sometimes in the morning already.

Would you rather have to fight off a prison "comb" attack or fight off Carly leaching onto your problems?

• Love 1

Blackmailed, that way Carly isn't all up on my jock.

Would you rather see Kiki die via Chandy after singing live at the NB, or die when Crane slips on Cake and lands on her after she sees Michael and Rosalie in bed again??

[Watch] Kiki die when Crane slips on Cake and lands on her after she sees Michael and Rosalie in bed again

That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.  Marry me?

Would you rather talk about who you had sex with on NYE with your mother, or call your ex who is also your half-brothers' fathers' wife about her deceased brother?  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

.......... call my ex ? Because nothing will make me discuss sex with my mother......

(Btw Tiger...... how can one named Tiger look bad in stripes or orange?!)

Anyway......

Would you rather......

Have to be under weird employment to a creepy super rich old lady who never dies and always wears suits and will probably kill you /have you killed or the guy you are banging....

Or be working for a strange blonde with decent fashion sense, no boundaries, who will barge into your room/home/life, tell you about um everything ever, and interrupt you while you try to sleep with her hot, rich son that won't talk to her......

• Love 1

Batting with Luke no question maybe I could accidentally bash his head in...oops!

Would you rather be a psychiatrist who's office is grandcentral station for everyone else's business or run for Mayor and have it be about everyone else BUT you?

Can I use the dinner as an opportunity to replace Ron with Fake!Ron (this one writes 'll the story beats and isn't a petty punk)? If not, I choose NLG's show…at least I'll have some laughs.

Would you rather eat a bucket of dirt (worms, if present, included) or compliment Ron on his writing?

I'll compliment Ron, as I've seen Mean Girls a million times and Ron is dumb. I can Regina George my way out of it.

Would you rather......

Be stuck as a CI for the fired police commissioner, but have to report to a detective who's very concerned with his wife's social life and one who's too slow to not leave the hallway to speak about you in front of the new police commissioner......

Or be working for the mob,where your boss might be a zombie cat, your co worker is a one night stand you can't shake, and everyone thinks you're a drug dealer....

• Love 1

When death is on the line, Franco is always the right answer.

Would you rather...

Be Spencer and always having to deal with your father moving random women into your home

Or

Be Emma and always be at a sleepover because your father is running around with his adventure buddy?

I'll take Umily. Hate them both (at least NL's version of Emily), but she's not as bad as SWMNBN.

Oops! Posted at the same time. I'll take Burton, Franco should not exist under any circumstance. Plus, then BM can play Lucky instead.

So, you're gonna die, but you will live if so someone can do something at which they suck. Would you rather depend on Shawn to actually hit his target, or Sonny to not bang the newest non-jailbait chick in town?

Franco.  And by break my fall, I hope you mean break his neck killing him instantly. At least Spencer is techronically a kid. Franco is a grown ass man.

Would you rather play pool with Morgan, or go see a movie with Joss?

Nina as sister.  Kiki is only the answer when the option is death.

Would you rather listen to Soulja Boy's song "Crank That" on repeat for 1 hour, or listen to Helena list the wonders of her Soldier Boy for 1 hour?

Oh "Crank That" . I'll do the dance too.

Would you rather be Lucas and have Carly as the sister who came out of no where and ruined your father (but the mob guy is your bio dad).....

Or be Micheal and have Carly as the mother you cut off that covered up your bio dad's murder (the mob guy is not your bio dad). As Micheal you did date Kiki, but you dumped her. But you must deal with Fluke.

As Lucas you see Kiki as Morgan's annoying friend, but you have to defend Carly.

Choose wisely.

Liz. None of her kids has ever been shot or blown up. Yeah Jake died, but that's all on Lewq.

Would you rather dig up a grave in the middle of winter in upstate N.Y., or have a one-on-one conversation with Kiki about relationships?

Chick flicks with Carly. At least she uses actual words when she speaks.

Would you rather be the dry cleaner who ruined one of Helena's Chanel Suits, or be the bartender at the clinic party?

I'm not so sure about that. He hasn't forgotten Carly yet, and he's married her more than once.

I'd rather listen to Spencer talk. Staring into Chucky's eyes would be like going into the deadlights.

Would you rather: have to explain to Sonny (without using pictures) how to find the towels in his own house

Or

Have to convince Jakeson that he should be trying to discover who he really is instead of hanging around Liz and/or Carly all the time.

After all this time I need some sort of explanation for this Fluke shit. Kiki lifts rights out!

Would you rather have a tea party with Dewq, or listen to Sam talk about the Dragon & the Phoenix?

Edited by Tiger