Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Once Again

• Start Topic

Vernon and Hope argue about seeking in-home care, Mel confronts Cameron about his odd behavior, and Jack gets his glamping Airstream up and running.

Original airdate 7/20/22

Doesn't "Glamping" include gourmet meals that are delivered to your tent or Air Stream or what ever you are glamping in? How is Jack going to have the time to prepare all those gourmet meals for his customers? Hire a chef and staff?

21 hours ago, luvthepros said:

Doesn't "Glamping" include gourmet meals that are delivered to your tent or Air Stream or what ever you are glamping in? How is Jack going to have the time to prepare all those gourmet meals for his customers? Hire a chef and staff?

Maybe Lizzie could deliver meals (and more)?   This show is such an unfair representation of girls Lizzie's age.  If I was the actress I'd have to say oh come on guys sex is not all we think about.

• Love 1
On 7/24/2022 at 2:26 PM, luvthepros said:

Does it?  I thought "glamping" just meant the sleeping accommodations - a.k.a., a yurt or cabin, not a tent.  But also - Jack does own a bar and grille.  He already employs a chef and staff.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Does it?  I thought "glamping" just meant the sleeping accommodations - a.k.a., a yurt or cabin, not a tent.  But also - Jack does own a bar and grille.  He already employs a chef and staff.  

I did a quick Google search and came up with this description of "glamping"...........

What does glamping consist of?

Glamping is all about making your camping experience comfy and luxurious. Electricity, plush blankets, running water, mood lighting, scrumptious meals — all these creature comforts and more are what make glamping an ideal vacation for many.

I had seen a  Hallmark movie which used glamping as a premise. Luxurious tents and gourmet meals delivered to the tents were part of the experience. That was the only thing I had to go by and it looked awesome.

Edited by luvthepros
  • Useful 3
On 10/4/2022 at 4:19 PM, Bali said:

So. Much. Drama. Because PTSD from war alone isn't enough, we now have Jack's brother's death. Eye roll.

What I'm curious about is that Jack mentioned having a lot of nieces/nephews in season 1, yet his singleton sister appears to be his only other sibling that lived to adulthood. A big ol' continuity goof.