Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Chapter Three: Aftermath

• Start Topic

That was pretty bad but I’ll continue to watch.

I thought the sheriff looked vaguely familiar but I did not expect it to be Eric Johnson. He’s looking a bit rough.

The actress playing Tabby’s mom looks so young. She could borderline still play a teen lol. She also looks so much like Ashleigh Murray. 

I have a feeling Kelly was actually killed and now Karen is pretending to be her. 

Spoiler

That would be a complete rip off of I Know What You Did Last Summer though so I don’t know.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have a feeling Kelly was actually killed and now Karen is pretending to be her.

I actually had the same thought after she was killed, but she didn't act much like Karen. But I guess Karen could intentionally not act like herself and more like Kelly. Because she wouldn't want the killer to know that they killed the wrong person. My other probably wrong speculation was that Kelly is A or part of a group of people that together are A.

• Like 1

Oh, I think it's for sure Kelly that's dead. Imogen was friends with both of them and she wouldn't have mistaken Kelly for Karen when she went up to her on the dance floor earlier in the evening. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Aileen said:

Oh, I think it's for sure Kelly that's dead. Imogen was friends with both of them and she wouldn't have mistaken Kelly for Karen when she went up to her on the dance floor earlier in the evening. 

Exactly. It would actually be completely shocking to me if it was actually Karen that was killed lol.

9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Please lord baby Jesus not the old it was really the other twin alive twist .. didn’t Amazon just do that with one of their horror shows not to long ago? 

Although that was a twist in the original PLL too. I think we are supposed to suspect the twin switch bc they baited us with it all along, so for that reason, I’m ruling it out. But idk…this series was always a shitshow. 

And I’m sorry the other dancers are scared of you so you no longer have a place in my class? Wasn’t she JUST good enough to get in to Alvin Ailey? There ain’t no way in hell that middle of nowhere dance instructor would let a dancer like that OUT of her class because of the other dancers being scared .. and again WHY does this middle of nowhere school have a ballet class has a course? Make it make sense 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And I’m sorry the other dancers are scared of you so you no longer have a place in my class? Wasn’t she JUST good enough to get in to Alvin Ailey? There ain’t no way in hell that middle of nowhere dance instructor would let a dancer like that OUT of her class because of the other dancers being scared .. and again WHY does this middle of nowhere school have a ballet class has a course? Make it make sense 

Seriously. This horror-show of a town is literally falling apart. The school has definitely seen better glory days, which is why it's so hilarious that they have a ballet program at all. In OG PLL, sure. That was a wealthy town. This one? Any dance class would be held in a rundown old strip mall by a teacher with a meth problem. 

Can we say CONFLICT OF INTEREST, Bad Dad Cop. We get it, you are a closeted gay man getting blowies from teenage delinquent boys that should be picking trash up from the street not your pants, but that doesn't mean you get to be a violent, raging a-hole. Also, while this is a slasher show, the actor (who I finally realized played Whitney on Smallville!) is going  full over-the-top campy with his performance. 

Popcorn Pedo is not only a mega-creep but he sounds like every douchebag TA in film school who thinks watching a foreign film is the equivalent of his balls dropping during puberty. Argento and Bava films are cool, you are not, creepy film school failure. 

I'm very confused by Imogen's wardrobe. She dresses like someone that either grew up on a cult compound, thinks gran's have more fun, or kind of missed the memo on how to properly do the 90s grunge kinderwhore look.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, ZeeEnnui said:

Seriously. This horror-show of a town is literally falling apart. The school has definitely seen better glory days, which is why it's so hilarious that they have a ballet program at all. In OG PLL, sure. That was a wealthy town. This one? Any dance class would be held in a rundown old strip mall by a teacher with a meth problem. 

Can we say CONFLICT OF INTEREST, Bad Dad Cop. We get it, you are a closeted gay man getting blowies from teenage delinquent boys that should be picking trash up from the street not your pants, but that doesn't mean you get to be a violent, raging a-hole. Also, while this is a slasher show, the actor (who I finally realized played Whitney on Smallville!) is going  full over-the-top campy with his performance. 

Popcorn Pedo is not only a mega-creep but he sounds like every douchebag TA in film school who thinks watching a foreign film is the equivalent of his balls dropping during puberty. Argento and Bava films are cool, you are not, creepy film school failure. 

I'm very confused by Imogen's wardrobe. She dresses like someone that either grew up on a cult compound, thinks gran's have more fun, or kind of missed the memo on how to properly do the 90s grunge kinderwhore look.  

I totally agree about Imogen's wardrobe!  I was wondering if it was paying homage to the little girls from The Shining, with the blue dress and white knee-highs combo.  Then every other outfit of hers is just as puzzling.  When she finally had on pants, a sweater, and flats in ep2 or 3, I was shocked how normal she was dressed.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Miss Bones said:

I totally agree about Imogen's wardrobe!  I was wondering if it was paying homage to the little girls from The Shining, with the blue dress and white knee-highs combo.  Then every other outfit of hers is just as puzzling.  When she finally had on pants, a sweater, and flats in ep2 or 3, I was shocked how normal she was dressed.

I actually thought they were trying to pay homage to Mia Farrow in Rosemary’s Baby.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Can we talk about how a mother let her child take a drug bust fall? Which makes no sense when she was told her daughter failed a drug test for her to freak out. IF she knew that her daughter wasn’t on drugs why did she have that reaction? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I actually thought they were trying to pay homage to Mia Farrow in Rosemary’s Baby.

That works, too.  Either way, she isn't dressed like any teenager I've seen lately.  And its not like she has some quirky personality, where she is knitting all the time, and acting like an old fart, so why is she dressed like one?  

ETA:  Nothing against knitting or old farts, just the odd wardrobe does not fit the character.

Edited by Miss Bones
Added something
On 7/31/2022 at 9:47 AM, Snow Fairy said:

Actually the talk between Kelly and Imogen made me think Karen is the one that died. Would Karen admit to Imogen they did the Carrie prank? What would she get out of it?

Because Karen is now pretending to be Kelly so that A doesn't go after her.