Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E78: A Look Back: Boston

• Start Topic

It's true, it IS like the horror movie monster we all thought was finally defeated popping up at the end to terrorize us one last time! I had no clue there was another episode.  In case anyone cares what the episode description is...although at this point I doubt you do!! 😂

Hosts Nicole Haynes and Donna Rizzo dish all the MAFS dirt as they look back at the most shocking, heartbreaking, and romantic moments from the Boston season.  Plus, exclusive never-before-seen bonus footage reveals surprising new insight into the Boston couples.

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, Emma Snyder said:

It's true, it IS like the horror movie monster we all thought was finally defeated popping up at the end to terrorize us one last time! I had no clue there was another episode.  In case anyone cares what the episode description is...although at this point I doubt you do!! 😂

Donna Rizzo .. the one with the snakes in her hair?  Where’s she from?

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Allison1 said:

I couldn't even bring myself to record.  It was TWO HOURS?????   SERIOUSLY????

The Nerve!    I recorded it, but it’s just more bullshit.

Edited by kristen111
45 minutes ago, Allison1 said:

I couldn't even bring myself to record.  It was TWO HOURS?????   SERIOUSLY????

I recorded, then I fast forwarded through commercials and the clips that I had seen  in the actual episodes. Didn’t need to see them again.  So I saw the few  bonus footage scenes and the hosts’ snarky comments about all the scenes.  There really wasn’t anything memorable on the bonus scenes.   
This must have recorded before the reunion or where are they now episodes were available for them to see.  They  were gushing over decision day. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1

I didn't even record this episode as, you know, I JUST watched the season... Either start the next season immediately or put a break between seasons but don't keep extending out a season we just watched.

• Love 6

I recorded this but will only watch it if someone tells me there's something new and worth seeing in this one.  Not holding my breath for that, mind you, LOL.

As to why they did this - so that there would be absolutely NO week in the year without a new episode of MAFS.  I think they think the audience wants that.  No, only their pocketbooks want that.  The audience needs a freaking break already.

• Love 1

I thought they finally stopped doing this nonsense episode. The countdown was THIRTY scenes...that we've already seen!!!! AH! All that for a few bonus scenes??? ICANTEVEN! Mark laying in a broken chair was funny. They should've just posted it online. I need a break! Guess I'll try & take a couple weeks, at least. SHEESH! We need to rest & recharge! 😫