Type keyword(s) to search

Ayan - Hey Everybody Look at Me! I’m Beautiful!

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Lmao

11173C85-9639-4A58-858A-2A9FA1B7DBF4.jpeg

She is beautiful.  But this outfit….ermmmm not so much 🥴

I don't think she is beautiful. Not even close. I might find her attractive if I was a praying mantis. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 6/10/2022 at 2:46 PM, chenoa333 said:

I don't think she is beautiful. Not even close. I might find her attractive if I was a praying mantis. 

She is quite thin.  She made Crystal on Wwhl sitting next to her look “big.”😮

• Love 5

I don’t know if I would find her beautiful if I didn’t think she looks extremely similar to Iman, who is just stunning, and one of the most famous supermodels of all time.  

Once this woman opened her mouth, her beauty quickly faded.  

• Love 7
(edited)

I like Ayan,I think she is the perfect housewife for this show, she says what she thinks and she don’t give a damn. She is pretty as in if I saw her walking down the street I’d think I bet she’s a model. Also because English isn’t her native language she gets a few phrases confused which cracks me up. I love her bringing the housewives “presents” the goat (which I thought was ridiculous tbh), onions and lemons too funny. Also when she told all the housewives that she thought it was rude they were all talking about an event she weren’t at lol she’s got balls. 

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
On 6/21/2022 at 5:02 PM, FizzyPuff said:

I like Ayan,I think she is the perfect housewife for this show, she says what she thinks and she don’t give a damn. She is pretty as in if I saw her walking down the street I’d think I bet she’s a model. Also because English isn’t her native language she gets a few phrases confused which cracks me up. I love her bringing the housewives “presents” the goat (which I thought was ridiculous tbh), onions and lemons too funny. Also when she told all the housewives that she thought it was rude they were all talking about an event she weren’t at lol she’s got balls. 

I do thinks she's okay in that "HW you enjoy hating" vein, especially since Caroline Stanbury has thrown her status on that level to the curb.  It's also fine if she wants to bring people onions and lemons, although I would never believe those are innocent "cultural" gifts.  But you just don't bring people animals no matter how cute you think you are being.  People need to want to own animals and know that they are prepared to care for them.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/21/2022 at 4:32 PM, Hiyo said:

Well, she is like a low-rent Iman.

Oh so that's who she's reminding me of! Thank you. 

I wasn't going to watch this franchise, but I'm on a holiday, and it was super hot outside so I opted to stay in my air-conditioned hotel room with a bottle of bubbly, and I had already watched the Ultimate Girls' Trip. I had no other new episodes to watch!

Fasten your seatbelts, the bubbly's gone to my head, I might do some serious posting tonight!! 

Edit: I did go out earlier today and spent hours with my godson  who was beyond adorable, so there, I did some normal stuff too, earlier today. I'm allowed to stay in for the rest of the evening!

Edited by Glama
Edit is as edit does
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

When I look at Ayan I don't see pretty and no way beautiful. I do see a striking woman who makes a good model. She probably goes by Ayan so play up her similarity to Iman. But in no way is she Iman not even close. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Beauty is not only outside.  It is inside too.  She is a hollow husk of a woman who has a very high opinion of herself.  And she is the only one that does.

• Like 1