Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Plan and Execution

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Well, I not only never took a selfie, I've never owned a cell phone, so I call Most Stubborn Anti-Techie for myself.

However, I love all the new emoji's.  They help me express my feelings about a post without copying and pasting it just to say "right on," or some other equally dated thing.

My last selfie as taken 6 years ago now, so not everyone is into it. I do enjoy an emoji at times though. Especially 😆😂 because I am excessively sarcastic. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Well, I not only never took a selfie, I've never owned a cell phone, so I call Most Stubborn Anti-Techie for myself.

We have a WINNER!!!

It is JudyObscure

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I always think of this poem whenever some whippersnapper wants me to learn some trivial tech crap that will be CHANGED in a year.

Every time Bob Parr says "MATH IS MATH!", my kids just turn their heads my way and give me the look.

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

My last selfie as taken 6 years ago now, so not everyone is into it. I do enjoy an emoji at times though. Especially 😆😂 because I am excessively sarcastic. 

It is little awkward that the default emoji is "Love", not "Like".  I mean, it takes some extra concentration to hold the cursor over the emoji icon and then carefully move the cursor to "Like".  It's almost as if I am insulting that person by showing I made the extra effort to merely "Like" their post.  So except for "Useful" and "Laugh", I just click on "Love" every time.    

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PeterPirate said:

It is little awkward that the default emoji is "Love", not "Like".  I mean, it takes some extra concentration to hold the cursor over the emoji icon and then carefully move the cursor to "Like".  It's almost as if I am insulting that person by showing I made the extra effort to merely "Like" their post.  So except for "Useful" and "Laugh", I just click on "Love" every time.    

Replying in small talk…

2 hours ago, PeterPirate said:

So do I, mostly out of laziness.

• Love 3
On 6/20/2022 at 10:08 AM, SimplexFish said:

I think Hector is much more an evil character now that he is in a wheelchair and non verbal. Before he just a big mouth hothead, threaten yes but only but intimidation.  Now he is truly sinister...

Oh Hector walked the walk. There was that incident at the pool with a young Gus and his partner after all..

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Oh my god. I was spoiled that he died, but not the "how" of it.

Oh, they're screwing with Howard, to get the million dollars or so, that Jimmy wanted back in another season, and then gave up, because he'd cost a woman her friends. Revenge for Saul losing his license for a year, but it isn't right. I'm also glad that Howard got to tell them exactly what he thought of them. Kim was my favourite character, when I started to really watch (aside from Mike), but not anymore. It's like she was horrified by what Jimmy could get away with, at first - and that he would screw her over, too, assuming everything would be fine - and then she's more impressed with his ability to mess with people, for money. So, she married him. Poor Howard. I really despise people who screw with others. 

I have finally been watching this season since it is now on Netflix. This was a great episode, but one thing I didn't get was how Jimmy switched the photos. They were in Howard's office and he has a personal assistant right outside. So how did anyone get in to switch them in the short amount of time? And who was it?