Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: The Raft

• Start Topic

Streaming on AMC+. Proceed at your own risk for spoilers before airdate.

Airdate 05.15.22

Morgan and Alicia plan their next steps. Dwight and Sherry face the prospect of having to choose between their code and their safety.

Row, row, row the boat, gently out to sea

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily

The baby had to flee

Is this the season final? Or next episode? Will a hurricane blow the raft out of the gulf, around Florida and up the east coast to Virginia?

• LOL 2

I just love Dwight and Sherry, and I believe that Austin Amelio and Christine Evangelista are two of the best actors in  the TWD universe. I enjoyed their scenes together, even when the writers put them in some ludicrous situations.

Alicia and Morgan's story line - meh.

• Love 3

At 50km per day on a horse or a bicycle, wich is very conservative, you finish at 500 km away from your starting point after 10 days and 1000Km after 20 days.  Morgan, Dwight and the wife did twice of it on foot...  But no. 

Let's stay in the middle of a nuclear fallout to argue about a tower.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I spent half of my time (or more) trying to remember who this particular character is in any given episode and why I should care. With each character, I seem to keep coming to the same conclusion: I don’t care.

(But I do like Dwight and Sherry. I just don’t get what they’re up to.)

• Love 5

This was a moderately decent episode, primarily because it centered around Dwight and Sherry, two characters I actually care about. 

Let's stay in the middle of a nuclear fallout to argue about a tower.

This is what I don't get about the whole season, though. The show is playing fast and loose with the repercussions of a nuclear fallout. Why are characters walking/riding through scenery tinged yellow as though it's covered in radiation but nobody is wearing a mask? What is the point of the yellow-tinged scenes if not to indicate the area is poisonous? And why on earth is this stupid Tower somehow immune, like the wind never blows in that direction? Do the writers not understand how nuclear fallout works? Everyone should just be leaving, period. Getting away as far as they can. Instead they're all focused on this one stupid building like it's got some kind of magical force field. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Do the writers not understand how nuclear fallout works?

There is the answer,  they don't.

Most of the ones that writes for franchises and/or sequels don't even watch or read the original stuff and we can see it. 

• Love 2