Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Black and Blue

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, PeterPirate said:

I suppose it's possible Lalo will want to ask Margarethe who "the boys" are.  She told Lalo she never met them but he might want to press her to remember something.  Highly unlikely, imo, but not impossible. 

Aside from that I cannot think of a reason why Lalo would stick around the house.  And even if he was into gratuitous violence it would be sheer lunacy to commit a murder in a foreign country when there are people at the restaurant who saw them together.  

And expose his fake identity (I’m assuming he has a fake passport). He wouldn’t want to end up detained in Germany.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PeterPirate said:

Mrs. Ryman is the one drives Mike into their house.  And as she enters the driveway the number 1209 is visible next to the front door.  So, they live next door, not across the street.  

Sidenote:  I have found that if I put my phone camera up to my monitor, not only will it magnify the image, it will produce a much brighter one.  

Sidenote 2:  I don't know what I am going to with my time after this show ends.  At least until the premiere of Wexler Loves Lalo

image.png

image.png

Another great thing about having watched BB for the first time a year or so after its broadcast run? I didn’t have to wait long for BCS!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peeayebee said:

Here's an interview with Executive Producer Melissa Bernstein about the episode. Filming the Germany scenes:

Also from this interview:

"That entire sequence gave me flashbacks to Todd Alquist’s (Jesse Plemons) unannounced visit to Andrea Cantillo’s (Emily Rios) house on Breaking Bad, so thank you for sparing Margarethe Ziegler.

See, when Alison and I are in charge here, everything’s fine! It was a flirty romance. That’s all. (Laughs.)"

so EP Melissa Bernstein says Margarethe is alive. I'm going to believe her😊😊

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, wendyg said:

Per podcast it is all cgi. The film crew never left ABQ.

Sehr interessant… it is amazing what they can di with cgi these days— It really looked like they went to Germany (or somewhere else in Europe).

I went back and looked at the exterior shots again.  The foliage doesn't move, and the train is spotless.  So I will concede that it was all done with CGI.  Which means they didn't go to Europe, and we are not going to see Lydia again.  Rassum und frassum.  

• LOL 1