Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: It's Your Super Bowl

• Start Topic

The seven remaining celebrities come together to celebrate Coach Mike Singletary's birthday. Also, teams must work together to trek one mile through a rugged swamp and rappel down a six-story cliff during the "Witness the Fitness" challenge.

Great comeback in the challenge by Ray's team. It wouldn't have even been close if Craig hadn't looked over to see how they did their boxes. Wonder how they would have divided the teams if Eboni had been there? Colton is such a beast. Would love to see a competition between him and Jonathan on Survivor.

• Love 3

I grew up in Chicago so have always loved Coach Singletary and was really glad his team got the win. Plus, Colton annoys me. I have never watched The Bachelor so have no experience of him other than this show, but there's just something off-putting about him that I can't get past. I have never watched any Housewives either, and have a similar feeling about Eboni so I won't miss her.

Really like Ray, Craig, and Paulina. I don't mind Jodie but I feel like she is somehow more aware of the cameras.

I'm just not sure they needed to put them in this much physical discomfort/danger in their living situation. It could still be rustic and be out of their comfort zones without being fully exposed to ants, animals, etc. Not being rested puts them in more danger of hurting themselves on the adventures, and I just don't think it's necessary.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, jpgr said:

I grew up in Chicago so have always loved Coach Singletary and was really glad his team got the win. Plus, Colton annoys me. I have never watched The Bachelor so have no experience of him other than this show, but there's just something off-putting about him that I can't get past. I have never watched any Housewives either, and have a similar feeling about Eboni so I won't miss her.

Was coming here to say the same thing about Colton.  Something about him just bugs.  I already didn't like him from what I had read in the press, and this show hasn't changed my mind.  I never heard of Eboni, either, but I did like her.  Usually I'm not rooting for any Real Housewife.  I was sad she had to leave because of her injury, but that was nothing to mess around with.    

I do love the closeness of the cast and how they really cheer each other on.  I also like how Coach is kind of seen as the figure that they turn to for inspiration.   

• Love 2

I find it a bit irritating that Colton is the only strong young athletic male on the cast.  He is competing in physical challenges against females and older males.  He talks about having to win.  Well he already does have a huge advantage.  He is also playing for a charity named after himself.  I cheered so hard when the red team won.  I just wanted Colton to lose.  

• Love 4
16 hours ago, jpgr said:

I'm just not sure they needed to put them in this much physical discomfort/danger in their living situation. It could still be rustic and be out of their comfort zones without being fully exposed to ants, animals, etc. Not being rested puts them in more danger of hurting themselves on the adventures, and I just don't think it's necessary.

I guarantee you they are no where near any truly dangerous animals. They're not even near that kind of animal on Survivor so they're not gonna put these celebs in danger like that.

I don't gate Colton but I feel like it's inevitable he'll win, which makes the whole thing kind of anticlimactic. I also seriously side eye him playing for his own charity.

I don't like Craig. He just seems like a stealth asshole.

• Love 1

Like everyone else here, I watch this show because it's after Survivor, but BTE's format and annoying host kind of kills it for me, although I'll continue watching it at least this season.  Playing for a charity kind of takes the "sting" out of the competition and drama.  I wonder if this show would work with just regular folks.  

• Love 1
On 4/21/2022 at 12:08 PM, Grizzly said:

Great comeback in the challenge by Ray's team. It wouldn't have even been close if Craig hadn't looked over to see how they did their boxes. Wonder how they would have divided the teams if Eboni had been there? Colton is such a beast. Would love to see a competition between him and Jonathan on Survivor.

$100 on Jonathan.

• Love 4