Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: What Are You Hiding?

• Start Topic

I'm wondering if Kevin would have treated Tiffany the same had she not ghosted him while she was in the halfway house and called Kurtis to pick her up.  He seemed to be so excited about her being released and their relationship, but maybe he is just a player and can't be loyal to one person.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm wondering if Kevin would have treated Tiffany the same had she not ghosted him while she was in the halfway house and called Kurtis to pick her up.  He seemed to be so excited about her being released and their relationship, but maybe he is just a player and can't be loyal to one person.  

She is much more attractive than his ex so he may regret being such a jackass.  

• Love 4

Kevin has extreme short man syndrome.  He is trying to prove to us all and himself that he is very desirable to women. So he strings along his non-ex, who has such a winning personality that she is not likely to have men swarming her that are considering long term relationships, and he got himself a prison babe.  I actually feel sorry for Tiffany for paroling to his house I wonder how long it would take for her to get an address change.   She clearly doesn't like him, as evidenced by how she cannot look at the camera when she claims to.  His looks wouldn't matter as much if he had a good personality.  As we've seen, that's certainly not the case.  He's like a baby rooster trying to prove he's full grown by being the biggest bully in the yard.    

• Love 7
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Kevin has extreme short man syndrome.  He is trying to prove to us all and himself that he is very desirable to women. So he strings along his non-ex, who has such a winning personality that she is not likely to have men swarming her that are considering long term relationships, and he got himself a prison babe.  I actually feel sorry for Tiffany for paroling to his house I wonder how long it would take for her to get an address change.   She clearly doesn't like him, as evidenced by how she cannot look at the camera when she claims to.  His looks wouldn't matter as much if he had a good personality.  As we've seen, that's certainly not the case.  He's like a baby rooster trying to prove he's full grown by being the biggest bully in the yard.    

Yes and he sucker punched Kurtis because Kurtis had both hands behind his back at the time.  Cowardly.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yes and he sucker punched Kurtis because Kurtis had both hands behind his back at the time.  Cowardly.

I don't know. I saw it as Kurtis provoking him.  Didn't he say "do it!"?  The hands behind the back were dramatic (and stupid), but he was physically confronting him before that.  There's an interesting tidbit on Texas' Mutual Combat precedent for why he wasn't carted off in handcuffs.  Regardless, if you don't want to get punched by someone, it's generally a good idea not to ask them to do so.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m not an expert on self defense but I don’t think daring someone to commit a crime exonerates the offender. 

Nor am I.  The Texas law, however, seems to apply unless there are "serious bodily injuries".  I'm not a lawyer either.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The continued bad parenting in this show tho is killing me …STOP exposing your children to this toxic shit … if you are like this ON camera I’d hate to see what you don’t show… 

All the kids listening in while Bobbi was dropping the F bombs.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

All the kids listening in while Bobbi was dropping the F bombs.

Bobbi holds them all hostage with her words and actions.  A lazy piece of s... Just taking up space in her sisters house which, by the way, needs a good Spring cleaning!  Two women and a couple of hours could improve everybody's life!

Are they sleeping on mattresses on the floor?  Nobody washes dishes?  What a mess!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Bobbi holds them all hostage with her words and actions.  A lazy piece of s... Just taking up space in her sisters house which, by the way, needs a good Spring cleaning!  Two women and a couple of hours could improve everybody's life!

Are they sleeping on mattresses on the floor?  Nobody washes dishes?  What a mess!

I have a different perspective on this

Bobbi is holding them hostage?.. according to both her sister and the douche felon she moved into that house since Bobbi left they can’t keep up with their “lifestyle” and she does a lot more then they they realized. Bobbi isn’t holding anyone hostage it’s her sister and her “excellent” choice in prison lover she brought home 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10

So to address some of the confusion over Branwyn's living situation in the live chat, it looks like she was incarcerated in Oregon. She said her friend and former roommate (the lady that was at her release) lives in Vancouver, WA which is right across the border from Portland. And Branwyn can't leave the state of Oregon for her 4 month parole or whatever situation. That's where the best friend's ex baby daddy's apartment comes in. Portland and Vancouver are very connected cities despite being in different states. To that point, I was born in Portland but never lived there. My parents lived in Vancouver when I was born and the hospital happened to be in Portland. Another fun fact, Oregon doesn't have a state sales tax so it's a popular shopping destination for those who live in southern Washington. 

I know most of the live chatters are on the east coast so I thought I would drop some west coast knowledge into the mix 😊 I read the live chat as I watch every week. Wish I could actually join, damn time zones. Carry on!

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Should Rick be offering Raydean alcohol? She made a point of how staying with her parents would be helpful for staying clean, if Rick wants her to move in with him so badly you’d think he would read the room.

Rick doesn’t seem to care if Raydean is sober, he just wants her with him. He is only thinking about sex, not her sobriety or anything else, otherwise he would realize Raydean wants to be with her prison girlfriend, not him. 

Chance is scary and his girlfriend is an idiot. I will never stop hating women who bring random men into their home and give them access to their children. Bringing in a man straight from prison is a whole other level of stupid and complete desperation. The only reason Chance “wants” Robbie to come back is she has likely been paying half the bills. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I still can't figure out the Jessica's Baby daddy place 

From what I can gather, she has to stay in Washington and that's the only available place.

• Love 1

I've been defending Kevin a little bit, but he made me mad strolling down the street on the dog walk, texting away to other women.  Of course Jessica Tiffany is going to inquire about that.  How fucking passive-aggressive can one little troll be?

ETA:  I forgot who Jessica is.

Edited by candall
  • Love 3