Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E14: The Exorcism of Gina

• Start Topic

On 3/24/2022 at 9:40 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I also loved Noella sticking up for Shannon. I thought Heather's head was going to explode. Almost wanted to stick a pin in it to let out some of that steam.  Heather saying that you have to believe what people do, not what they say was hilarious considering who it was coming from. I believe both, and with Heather what she says and does proves every episode what a pretentious twat she is.  And did she actually tell Noella that what has happened in her life is her karma? Can't wait until the Dubrows' karma comes knocking. Because when it does, it won't be the good kind. 

I'm loving every minute of Noella sticking it to Heather.  Heather staring at her with that evil Grinch look of hers gave me life!  She's so used to everyone cowtowing to her it's so refreshing to see someone finally step to that hag.  Hey Heather!  Thou protesteth too much you mean old witch!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 3/27/2022 at 9:49 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

I have to thank the blazer for helping me to figure out why Gina’s posture look so familiar🤔

949EF46C-D2E2-4494-AA8D-DB0B53AE00D0.jpeg

BC2637A7-D505-4D43-B19A-8D918242AA32.jpeg

D1A793A7-0286-433C-B224-A9A52C82B368.jpeg

Yooooo!!! I was thinking exactly this!!! This exact picture popped into my head (thats the Dark Crystal right?) It’s not even bad posture. Where’s her neck? Her shoulders start right below her ears and her head shoots forward. It’s sooo damn weird. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • LOL 1

Normally I don’t like to make superficial comments about things people can’t actually change about themselves but MY GOD the conscious healer’s voice is annoying as fuck. 

• Love 1
On 3/24/2022 at 7:52 AM, Talented Tenth said:

Boring.  Gina, Emily and Jen are NOT interesting television.  Everybody on the show is a B character who the show is trying to force into A characters.  Heather and Shannon always took a backseat to Vicki and Tamra.  Noella can be interesting, but she's so contrived that it's annoying.

With dynamic personalities, a show can be interesting without anything externally wild, crazy or dramatic going on.  This cast is not it.  For whatever reason, the powers that be wanted a reboot and keep trying these new folks hoping they pop and it's not working.  Vicki cooked her own goose by adding production/Bravo to a lawsuit, but the show needs to axe Emily, Gina and Jen then call back Tamra and Gretchen

I actually feel like they could keep Gina and Emily as B characters. I do like that their friendship seems real, and Gina can be funny in her THs. But, totally agree that they CANNOT carry a show. 

• Love 2
On 3/24/2022 at 9:40 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Did Heather actually say that the phrase "Put a pin in it" means you pin the topic on a bulletin board to be revisited another time? Heather, the knower of all things. Lol. I have only ever heard that term used exactly as Shannon did - to put a pin in something to deflate it. Like Gina's massive ego. 

And I thought “put a pin in it” referred to a grenade. As in, don’t detonate it! 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 4/8/2022 at 8:11 PM, ladle said:

I actually feel like they could keep Gina and Emily as B characters. I do like that their friendship seems real, and Gina can be funny in her THs. But, totally agree that they CANNOT carry a show. 

I think Emily is one of the stronger Housewives actually. She is beautiful. She is successful. She is actually a wife and mother. Her husband is funny. She can be dramatic but isn't cruel. I enjoy her.

Gina doesn't bring the lifestyle, but it can be interesting to see someone who's a regular girl trying to launch businesses and is wowed by fancy closets like I am. As someone who got into RHONY later, I liked seeing Bethany go from not having much to this extremely successful businesswoman. Gina also brings some normalcy in that she is one of the more even-keeled Housewives. I tend to prefer my Housewives a little more seasoned and glamorous like a Lisa Vanderpump, but I do like Ginas as B characters as well. 

• Like 1