Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: #1 With a Bullet

paigow
  • Start Topic

Owen helps Val understand the truth about her first encounter with Elena; as Doak becomes a pawn in Elena's game, Val discovers the link between Elena's targets.

Airdate: Mar 14 / 22

Edited by paigow

I was surprised that nobody attempted to use a mirror on the lasers, but hey it's good TV.

I would allow the the flashing light to continue to communicate with Elena, but figure out the code, maybe delay it for a minute or two and have the ability to shut it off if you need to. 

I am enjoying the story.

It is good to see that some entertainment showed the real effect of drinking eye drops, it can kill you. There are lots of Movies and TV Shows that claim it only causes diarrhea, when in fact it can be fatal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bulldog said:

I still like this show, but the whole "let me tell you a story" schtick really needs to end.  

Reddington monologue... Federova fable

8 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

It is good to see that some entertainment showed the real effect of drinking eye drops, it can kill you.

Will they show up on the CSI tox screen? 

Good work, FBI.  Set up a perimeter, and pay attention to the constant hammering on the wall.  But let's ignore the car waiting in the alleyway the entire time.

Of course Elena already knew the entire layout of the Batcave on the island.  She's Elena.

By the way, that country in Africa is called The Gambia.  The official title is Republic of The Gambia.

I realize it was necessary for the plot, but (and I looked this up first), there are 80 countries in the world that use the M-16 weapon.  Just hearing the sound of M-16s on the tape would not necessarily mean they came from the US, or even manufactured in the US.

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Good work, FBI.  Set up a perimeter, and pay attention to the constant hammering on the wall.  But let's ignore the car waiting in the alleyway the entire time.

I've lost track of how many times a TV crime show will have law enforcement at the front door with a known subject inside but fail to secure a perimeter. Probably a plot by the stuntperson union to assure us of the occasional gratuitous footchase or outright escape. 

I called it that Val would of course be the one to figure out the Morse code nonsense with the light.

And yes, Agent Doak, you're surrounding the building but not noticing vans in alley ways and not blocking off street access period?  How far did this perimeter extend anyway to make that error?

So now Val knows the players based on the photo.  Does she intend to show the photo to anyone else but Elena to get the names?

Also, yes, Elena and her stories are a tired plot device and we're only four eps in.  I also want to know why she's being so Byzantine in this whole operation.

2 hours ago, NeenerNeener said:

I want a Blacklist/End Game crossover. I'm not sure yet whether I want Red vs Elena or Red in cahoots with Elena though.

Elena is too young to be the bio-mom of Liz... maybe she can be written as related to Katerina,,,

38 minutes ago, milkyaqua said:

So now Val knows the players based on the photo.  Does she intend to show the photo to anyone else but Elena to get the names?

That unlucky agent who had to hear that stupid recording for hours, probably has a friend in White House HR digital photo archives...

1 hour ago, milkyaqua said:

The other thing I forgot to mention, so do we have an actual time line based on Owen's comment about it only being six more days?

I think that is more to do with the two of them being in prison. I think that will be when they leave prison to do whatever it is they have planned next.